View Full Version : Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson verdict on bikes: They'll kill you

10-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Top Gear Jeremy Clarkson verdict on bikes: They'll kill you
http://www.blogcdn.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/10/clarkson_vespa.jpg
We've had a flood of tip emails that Jeremy Clarkson's been seen on a Vespa, so you know he's been up to something. That something is a hilarious invective against motorbiking, with a short bit about the Vespa at the very end. The verdict: you will be killed. The main message is that riding a motorbike as a financial decision is dubious at best, as a bike and all its required equipment will run you more than a new VW Golf; oh, and you'll be killed. If you still want to try and cheat death, your cost of operation will be extremely low, as bikes are more fuel efficient than said Golf, and the first time you turn left, you'll fall off and dash your brains out, rendering yourself dead, which will make biking even more inexpensive for you. It's safe to say that the esteemed Mr. Clarkson prefers automobiles.

Pipeless416
10-24-2008, 12:54 AM
:huh

jiffers
10-24-2008, 01:05 AM
you should watch this bloody funny its is supposed to be a car program but all they do is take the pi$$

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lZNF9nq5sMU&feature=related

dont read into it to deep its just british humor

jiff

Exrider434
10-24-2008, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
:huh

All this guy posts is stupid video clips and stuff like this. I think theres maybe one or two actual threads he's posted something useful in.

Robin Hood
10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
Top Gear is an amazing show haha.

10-24-2008, 06:52 PM
Top Gear is the best show EVER. Your lucky you live in the UK, just because you get to watch it on tv and not have to use torrents like me. Nov. 2nd = new season:D

c450Razy
10-26-2008, 12:25 PM
you can watch it here too, its on BBC america all the time.

10-26-2008, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy
you can watch it here too, its on BBC america all the time. yeah but those are 2 seasons old and aren't even the full episodes

10-26-2008, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
Top Gear is the best show EVER. Your lucky you live in the UK, just because you get to watch it on tv and not have to use torrents like me. Nov. 2nd = new season:D

I get it here in Florida and its not on the BBC channel

10-26-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
I get it here in Florida and its not on the BBC channel

trust me. its not the real top gear. each "real" top gear is an hour long with no commercials. that don't happen in america, plus they have to edit out some of stuff for american tv.

10-26-2008, 09:26 PM
trust me. its not the real top gear. each "real" top gear is an hour long with no commercials. that don't happen in america, plus they have to edit out some of stuff for american tv.

well i guess your wrong on that because it is an hour long and doesnt have commercials. Its not re done to be directed towards american viewers i'm pretty sure its the exact same show.

10-27-2008, 12:52 AM
over here in England its on Sundays at 8pm for an hour with no adverts.

Everyone in the house knows not to talk while the Clarkson is on the box.

Just waiting for the new season, untill then its repeats :( :(

10-27-2008, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by Ikilla2

nov. 2nd! can't wait.

10-27-2008, 01:06 PM
nov. 2nd! can't wait.

yey!! :macho :macho

jiffers
10-27-2008, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Ikilla2

thank crist for dave!!!!
:D :D :D