PDA

View Full Version : Please HELP!!

Quad18star
12-11-2002, 08:33 PM
Ok Ok i know this type of question has been asked before but as soon as i get the answer ill deleate the thread. You know how you guys have them lil pics and stuff underneath your user name? How in the heck do you do that?? Can someone walk me through the steps please. Ill deleate this as soon as I get the response . Thanks

12-11-2002, 08:35 PM
i think there is something in faq check there i know how but am to lazy t explain its called an atvar or something like that though
killer

cheetah
12-11-2002, 08:38 PM
First find a picture you want to use. Save it to somewhere on your computer. Then click the top where it says "user cp",go to "edit options", and click all the way at the bottom where it says change avatar. Click "use custom avatar" and at the bottom it says upload avatar from your computer. Browse through and find it. If it is too big you have to resize it. Which can be done in paint. Just go into stretch/skew on paint until you get it the right size and your done.

Don't worry how many times it has been posted, you will never learn if ya don't ask.:D