PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS about crnkyrider

MX#9
10-22-2008, 07:10 AM
This guy is a text book case of the proper way to treat people and do online trading.

My story:
I was looking for a 400ex side case for my cousins 2000.
crnkyrider sent me 3 good photos and ,to me, the side case looked great.....and I sent him a paypal and he shipped it fast.

I opened the box....looked it over and discovered that a small part was snapped off inside the case. I was bummed and thought to myself that I maybe should have asked a few more questions. I went back to the original photos he sent me and,after knowing it now,it kind of stuck out like a sore thumb.

I pm'd him back and thanked him for the great communication and the fast shipping....but told him I can't use it because it was broke.

He did not blow me off.....he asked for some photos from me,that I had no problem with....took them,sent them and asked him to compare to his originals.
After viewing them,he agreed it came to me like that and was an unfortunate oversight on his part.
We agreed that it might stiil work...but he gave me the option to send it back and he would refund me.

I told him that I would eat the shipping back as well as the paypal zap I would get. I thought this was fair and at no time did he hassle me about anything. Just a real upstanding dude.

I boxed it back up and put it out on our UPS desk and told him he could refund me when he received it back.

Our agreement was $40.00 shipped. I paypal him $40.00 and he has a little over $10.00 shipping and I had $9.12 shipping in return.
I received yesterday afternoon....before the part even leaves my UPS desk....a paypal refund of $50.00.
He coverd my shipping and a little extra......and he did not have to.

Too all who have read this far.....DO NOT be afraid to deal with this guy. He is more than fair and he is honest.
Above all......don't ever screw him in a transaction. he don't deserve it. he will treat you right.

Sorry about thre long post....but Chris deserves this kind of feedback.

crnkyrider
10-22-2008, 08:34 PM
The only thing I can say is "thanks for the kind words".

Steve is a stand up guy. He paid promptly and upon discovering the flaw with the cover He simply asked what we should do about it. The cover had a flaw and it was an oversight on my part. So, we resolved the issue in an agreeable manner. Upon seeing the problem with the cover he had every right to not want to use it. We all want good parts at a fair price without sacrificing quality.