PDA

View Full Version : Possible. complete aftermarket part out

stever250r
10-21-2008, 03:46 PM
I cant believe I am even considering this, but my oldest daughter had her second child a few months ago, and my new grandaughter is having constant seizures and has been hospitalized almost since birth.

I need to help my daughter with the additional expense of medical bills and other costs that she is incurring during this time so it seems I have no other option but to part out the quad that I have spent the last 4 years building.

I dont want to sell just one or two items for a few hundred dollars and then have it sitting in my garage half raped so I wanted to get an idea of what you guys might want or need before I actually made the full commitment to part this thing out.

I finished the quad in January and raced it this summer. The cylinder is currently off and the crank needs to be replaced.

Take a look at the pictures and let me know what you might be interested in... We can negotiate prices afterwards.

If you search by my username you can find a list of mods in one of my previous posts.

My PM does not work so please email me at stephen.roark@sikorsky.com or respond to this post.

Thanks,

Steve

LIST WITH PRICES NOW POSTED IN THE FOR SALE FORUM

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=368851

Master LTR450
10-21-2008, 10:38 PM
If you part it I will take the front hubs. What kinda pipe and rear hubs are on it also maybe interested in them too.

96_banshee_96
10-22-2008, 12:51 AM
I will take the cylinder. Do you have the piston with it? Also how much for that seat cover.

pdxbigfoot
10-22-2008, 02:46 AM
To hear about your family.
I have a 18 month old and i cant even imagine...
Good luck with the part out.

trx250rider
10-22-2008, 05:22 AM
id be interested in many parts...you should have no problem parting this bike out..sent you an email

stever250r
10-22-2008, 05:58 AM
Thanks all... I am getting some interest in the parts so I will make a list of the parts that each of you have contacted me about and come up with some prices and get back to you.

I live in Western Kentucky (Hopkinsville) but I work in Lexington, KY during the week and I am only home on the weekends.

I will try to disassemble some of the parts this weekend and get current and up to date pictures and comprise a list with prices.

For those of you who have already contacted me by email, or replied to this post, I will go ahead and make a price list for the parts that you notified me about and get back to you ASAP.

Thanks again,

Steve

Master... the pipe is Curtiss Sparks TT. The rear Hubs are stock powdercoated candy blue.

Banshee, The piston hit the head when the rod bearing went out and compressed the ring grooves, it is junk. I really need to sell the seat with the cover, Otherwise Im afraid I will be stuck with just the seat.

Fear250r
10-22-2008, 06:29 AM
Billet gas cap? If so, any designs on top?

trx310R#24
10-22-2008, 08:07 AM
pm me price for the motor

trx310R#24
10-22-2008, 08:13 AM
o an what kind of ignition coil you running i may want that to

trx310R#24
10-22-2008, 08:13 AM
o an what kind of ignition coil you running i may want that to

atvmxr
10-22-2008, 08:49 AM
what kind of a-arm setup is that? pending that I may also be interested in the shocks...

what kind of frame?

might be interested in some of the smaller things like the grab bar, SS brakelines, clutch perch/lever, rad shrounds, rear master cover...

Master LTR450
10-22-2008, 09:38 AM
Steve no problem get prices when you can but I will take those front hubs no questions. But you should also throw a complete parts list up to help yourself as well as us.

stever250r
10-22-2008, 09:39 AM
OK.. this is going to be hard to do.. and be fair about it... so
this is what I am going to do since this post was really just to get an idea of interest to see if I would even be able to part this bike out.

I will comprise a list of the parts with prices and post it in the For Sale section on a first come first serve bases sometime later today or tomorrow. I will edit the list as the items are sold.

Please be patient with me and remember that I am working out of town, so it will be a few days before I can get updated pictures for those of you that would need to see the items before purchasing. I dont have any feedback here, but you can check my feedback on ebay if that would make you feel more comfortable.
SteveR250r... same as here.

I put maybe 20-30 hours worth of practice time and race time on this bike since the pictures in this post were taken. That is it.

I will also post a link here to the For Sale Section once I complete the list.

Thanks everyone.

mineralgrey01gt
10-22-2008, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Fear250r
Billet gas cap? If so, any designs on top?

what color billet cap are you looking for? I have an anodized red one that is for an 88/89 250r for sale, wouldnt fit my 86 tank. its a TUSK cap with the shorty billet red vent

stever250r
11-16-2008, 02:53 PM
I just wanted to thank everyone that has purchased parts to help with the care of my new grandaughter. I hope that everyone has been pleased with what they have received. I have done my best to keep up with it.. and make sure everyone is happy.

For an update.. My grandaughter is still not doing well. She just left the Pedriatic Neuroligical Center at Kosair Medical Center in Louisville. They had to insert a feeding tube into her stomach so that we are able to feed her.

They have diagnosed her with a rare type of Epilepsy known as Malignant Migrating Partial Epilepsy. Prognosis is very dim. We are praying that God will work a miracle.

Our church is having a fundraiser this Wednesday to help raise funds for her care and treatment.

If anyone would like to make a donation on Zoey's behalf, please send to our church c/o Zoey

Zoey Mannarano
St. John United Methodist Church
2808 S. Virginia St.
Hopkinsville, KY 42240.

Thank you everyone.. your prayers are greatly appreciated.

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/zoeymoorefield