PDA

View Full Version : baja and pure

redrider91
10-20-2008, 06:39 PM
the two new offroad games that are out pure and baja i wanted to know what u guys thought of them.

ive played baja and i think that it is awesome.

i no nothing about pure but id like to no wat its like

10-20-2008, 06:42 PM
i have both and both are fun but baja is better IMO

the customization in pure is awesome but if you dont have xbox live or online for ps3 (idk what its called) it'll get boring after you beat it b/c of the lack of free roam

powermadd400ex
10-20-2008, 06:46 PM
im glad i rented pure, because i beat it in a couple days and got bored, the customization is definatly the best part, but like the other guy said, unless you have live its really boring.

liex21
10-20-2008, 10:50 PM
ya id def say the same thing about pure took me 2 days to beat and i not a big gamer in the least bit the customization is awsome but idk imo i dont like how unrealistic it is of coarse its gonna be because its a video game but it goes over the edge i think. im still a mx vs atv untamed junkie

gcart2
10-21-2008, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by liex21
ya id def say the same thing about pure took me 2 days to beat and i not a big gamer in the least bit the customization is awsome but idk imo i dont like how unrealistic it is of coarse its gonna be because its a video game but it goes over the edge i think. im still a mx vs atv untamed junkie

hell yea mx vs atv untamed is sick. never get bored of it.

Pipeless416
10-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by liex21

i agree.. im just not a huge fan of games where its decent, and then all of sudden you're landing a jump from like 500 feet in the air.. other than that i think pure is cool. never played baja though. i just bum off my friend that has a ps3 :chinese:

gojk
10-21-2008, 10:21 AM
Either one of these have split screen multiplayer? I hate that most of the games are only multiplayer online.

tgreenz400
10-21-2008, 10:29 AM
Personally i couldnt play baja for more than 30 min. its way to bland and boring for me.

UNTAMED FTW!!!

raptoric
10-22-2008, 05:35 AM
downloaded the demo of pure and already deleted it. i think its horrible
the qauds handle like crap. the jumping and the tricks is stupid as hell. baja seems to be an ok game,but mx vs atv untamed is a way better game. anyone still play on the playstation network?

Dan_Guetter
10-22-2008, 12:59 PM
pure ****

mineralgrey01gt
10-22-2008, 02:05 PM
i must be the only one on this board that doesnt like ATV vs MX untamed. I thought it was horrible.