PDA

View Full Version : Saw 5

redlineranger
10-20-2008, 06:19 PM
..is out this Friday and i'm goin to see it. I was wondering if anybody thinks this will be the last one [ even though they've got a contract to make three more], and also where you think there gonna go with this one. Was just wonderin if theres any other SAW fans out there so I could have someone to talk about it after it comes out.

416exfreak
10-20-2008, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by redlineranger
[ even though they've got a contract to make three more]

Cite this info please?:confused:

(I hope they do make three more!)

BlaineKaiser450
10-20-2008, 07:05 PM
ill be seeing it

ZeroLogic
10-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Somethings are ment to die out.:ermm:

416exfreak
10-20-2008, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Somethings are ment to die out.:ermm:

Those are the ones who LOSE the game.:chinese:

redlineranger
10-20-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Cite this info please?:confused:

(I hope they do make three more!)

i have a friend that works at the rave in Montgomery and they get all the trailers and reviews and news from all of the things coming up within the next year from different production companies, and Lionsgate currently has SAW 6 in production and set to release next October as usual.

Tobin Bell [Jigsaw] also has a contract for the 6th movie as he is the franchises key point. but he has said that they have so much material they could easily make three more successful movies after the 5th one, and would love to make it a yearly thing.

i get all my sources on movies from him and research the rest on the internet. just do a search on google

honda4life72
10-20-2008, 08:09 PM
my girlfriend wants to go see it :eek2: i havent seen any of the saws and to be honest i really dont want to see this one but........she wants to be be held close , well we are gunnna be reallllll close by the end of it if i dont piss my pants

redlineranger
10-20-2008, 08:22 PM
honda4life72.... you won't be scared, but if you have an uneasy stomach with blood and gore and stuff then it might not be your thing lol.

also you might want to cram the other 4 movies this week cus if you go watch the 5th without watchin all them, you wont even know what you've just watched other than people getting tore up

TWISTED
10-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Feb 13th, 2009....................

tgreenz400
10-21-2008, 10:36 AM
Hopefully theyre both good. Whats your favorite saw movie? mines 2

redlineranger
10-21-2008, 05:16 PM
my favorite is SAW 2 as well. if SAW 1 had better actors it would be just as good.

the more i watch the 4th one though it grows on me as being my favorite. it got back to Jigsaw's style, as 3 was based on that Amanda girl that was just killin everyone.

i bet both will be good

XCRacer236
10-21-2008, 07:25 PM
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE SAW MOVIES!!!! IMO WAY better than Michael Meyers and JASON. there's like 13 Friday's the 13th's, so why can't there be like 8 SAW's? they are GENIOUS!!!

bean2080
10-21-2008, 07:37 PM
i love saw movies, just when you think theres no more, another one comes out lol my favorite is the second. i cant wait to see what happens either.

10-22-2008, 07:00 AM
Those movies are extremley hard to follow. If you just like the gore and killing it's great. But try to follow to storyline and it will drive you nuts. I had to watch 3 and 4 like five times to get it all straight in my head. They take place at the same time, and they both flash foward, flash backwards, and the flashbacks have flash fowards! Everytime I watch them I notice something that doesn't make since like a continuity error and have to watch the other one again just to figure it out.

Ryan
10-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by TWISTED
Feb 13th, 2009....................

I'll be lookin forward to see that one!!!

ohsobad_chevy
10-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal
Those movies are extremley hard to follow. If you just like the gore and killing it's great. But try to follow to storyline and it will drive you nuts. I had to watch 3 and 4 like five times to get it all straight in my head. They take place at the same time, and they both flash foward, flash backwards, and the flashbacks have flash fowards! Everytime I watch them I notice something that doesn't make since like a continuity error and have to watch the other one again just to figure it out.

No chit!! I am the same way!!

In 4, how is jigsaw in 2 places at the same damn time? He is in the bed where he was killed and then he is in the autopsy room...???...?? or am I missing something.

XCRacer236
10-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ohsobad_chevy
No chit!! I am the same way!!

In 4, how is jigsaw in 2 places at the same damn time? He is in the bed where he was killed and then he is in the autopsy room...???...?? or am I missing something.

the beginning starts with his autopsy. and when they find the tape in his stomach, and a cop listens to it. the 3rd and 4th were happening at the same time. so at the end of the 3rd when he gets killed, the 4th picks up and shows the autoposy. then goes WAY back BEFORE the 3rd, and all the events that are in the 3rd and 4th happen at the same time.

ohsobad_chevy
10-22-2008, 05:28 PM
But isn't the detective that hears the tape in the autopsy room part of it? He is the one that is in the electric chair, that locks the dude in at the end.

XCRacer236
10-22-2008, 06:50 PM
But isn't the detective that hears the tape in the autopsy room part of it? He is the one that is in the electric chair, that locks the dude in at the end.

no, if i remember right, thats a completely different guy. which twists it around even more. id have to watch them all again to explain everything.

Warnerade
10-22-2008, 07:28 PM
I never understood why people had such a hard time following the story line lol

payyyyyy attention!

ohsobad_chevy
10-23-2008, 06:38 AM
The story line switches so much, I can't keep up with it.......maybe it's my ADD kicking in or something, hell I don't know.

Warnerade, If you know the story line, then answer my question.

XCRacer236
10-23-2008, 08:10 AM
yeah, i had trouble at first, then when i watch it the second time and really pay attention, i get it!

ohsobad_chevy
10-23-2008, 11:33 AM
I have watched them all twice and I still can't make sense of the 4th one. I will just watch the 5th one and maybe the others will make sense after seeing it.

Warnerade
10-23-2008, 03:08 PM
But isn't the detective that hears the tape in the autopsy room part of it? He is the one that is in the electric chair, that locks the dude in at the end. yes

redlineranger
10-28-2008, 05:53 PM
so i need to someone to tell me how it was. i didnt get to go unfortunately cause i had other things come up. i dont wanna know what happens, just wanna know if it keeps the franchise alive and if its worth the money. im goin either way i just wanna see what yall have to say

ohsobad_chevy
10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
It was freaking awesome!! I liked it a lot. :D

Wired
10-28-2008, 07:20 PM
i watched it today to kill some time, if you like gore then this is your movie... but if you like storyline's... holy crap its hard to follow! i still dont know exactly what was going on. just alot of senseless killing haha

Warnerade
10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
it is mainly flashbacks explaining more of the saw 1-4...set up for a nice saw 6 though if they choose to make one.

if there is no saw 6, and this is just...how it ends...ill be very dissapointed

redlineranger
10-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
it is mainly flashbacks explaining more of the saw 1-4...set up for a nice saw 6 though if they choose to make one.

if there is no saw 6, and this is just...how it ends...ill be very dissapointed

you shouldnt be dissapointed then. i seen a video of Tobin Bell[jigsaw] stating that the ending of SAW 5 should leave a pretty good feeling of what to expect in SAW 6. he said something to that nature.

man im ready to see it, i heard it was good

ohsobad_chevy
10-29-2008, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Wired
i watched it today to kill some time, if you like gore then this is your movie... but if you like storyline's... holy crap its hard to follow! i still dont know exactly what was going on. just alot of senseless killing haha

Yeah, the storyline is kind of hard to follow at times. I finally got it all figured out. Watching the 5th one explained a lot. Remember, it's not senseless killing, he is teaching them a lesson and they do have a chance to survive........except the first guy. lol :p

416exfreak
10-29-2008, 08:22 AM
The people that come up with all the ideas for killing people, and the torture devices are some sick mofo's...

I wouldn't want to piss one of them off and then meet them in a dark alley at night...:scary:

450rRacer22
10-29-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
The people that come up with all the ideas for killing people, and the torture devices are some sick mofo's...

I wouldn't want to piss one of them off and then meet them in a dark alley at night...:scary:
No kiddin dude, some people have crazy minds. Clever as hell though

ck450r
10-29-2008, 07:19 PM
they have a contract for three more movies. not sure if 5 was part of that or not

deathman53
10-29-2008, 08:04 PM
I watched 1-4, the 4th was really hard to follow, it went way back before the 1st. I saw it a few times, still don't get it. 1-3 were easy to understand, the 4th put some more peices together and brought in new charactors. I'm watching the 5th right now, how the hell is jigsaw still alive???

Moto49X
10-30-2008, 12:57 PM
Saw it the night it came out. IMO Saw 5 was the worst one yet.

Warnerade
10-30-2008, 04:40 PM
is the story line that confusing? jigsaw is dead people....when you se him alive and acting, its a flashback.