PDA

View Full Version : KFX450R Electric Fan!

tadpole397cc
10-19-2008, 04:54 PM
Ok, I went riding today, and I shut it off, becuase the fi light came on, and it was bubbling sound, coming from my over flow, and the over flow hose was leaking anti freeze. So i checked the fuse to see if that was my problem why the elec. fan wasnt coming on! and the fuse was good. Can anyone help, any thing else to check! Any help would be appreciated!

450raider
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
that same thing happened to me abotu 5 months back and it was the fuse on mine...... the fuse blew then it takes no time for your system to drink the coolant down (my overfill was dried up too) so i got home and flushed the radiator and popped a new fuse in and it was fine...... but since you said you already checked the fan fuse id just go over all of em and see what you dig up

Colby@C&DRacing
10-20-2008, 11:40 AM
I have seen fan relay problems and also the temp sensor on the back of the cylinder fail. You can jumper around the temp sensor to test it the fan will run with the key on but the engine will not start. Once you have jumper around the sensor and the fan still does not run you probably need a new relay.