PDA

View Full Version : EHS Racing billet exhaust tip

2old2race
10-19-2008, 09:21 AM
Purchased off ebay a month ago. Quad was ridden once with it installed. I had it on my '06 Outlaw 500. It would work on:
Outlaw 500: 2006-2007
Outlaw 525: 2007 only Not 2008
Predator: 2003-2007

I decided to buy a new pipe instead.

Here is a brief description off ebay:

The EHS Racing exhaust tips are machined from 1 piece 6061 T-6 aluminum. The billet tips are a great way to free up a restrictive stock exhaust with out spending $250-$500 on a new system. If you’re building a full blown race quad then this is not really what you’re looking for. They work extremely well for what they are designed to do, which is allow more air to pass through the stock exhaust system. Most stock exhaust system are designed with a very restrictive outlet sometime not more than 1/2" in diameter, requiring several bends or obstructions before the air can exit.

The tips are all designed with a turn down outlet, which directs the sound towards the ground. This gives the throaty sound your looking for without blasting the noise so loud you’re making the neighbors mad. All tips either come with a stainless steel spark arrestor or the utilize the factory one if it’s sufficient, we also provide new stainless hardware. Installation is a breeze just unbolt the old and on with the new. Combine an exhaust tip with one of our air box covers and you have the two easiest and most bang for your buck modifications already done. Honestly for under $200 you will have a hard time finding more of a HP increase anywhere’s else.

Cost new was $45.00. Make offer.
Thanks.