PDA

View Full Version : 4 sale 240 HP Raptor

QuadBart
10-18-2008, 09:30 PM
Well, Its with a heavy heart that Ive decided to part ways with my pride and joy.
Its an 02 Raptor thats been customized and modified to house a Turbo charged 02 GSXR1000cc motor. The internals of the motor are still stock.
It has newer crank, rods, pistons and rings, all new crank and rod bearings, and heavy duty head studs to keep the compression inside the motor , all installed early this year.
On 8 lbs of boost on 93 pump gas, it makes right around 240 Horse Power.
+12 swingarm
The frame is still stock length and stock ride height.
Stock plastic still fits
The custom Made WORKS shocks still give the bike all the travel of a stock Rappy, with plenty of ground clearance for duning.
Also comes with struts for the occasional racing.
It runs a 530 chain rated at 10,000 lbs.
It has no chain issues like MANY other conversion bikes do.
Comes with a lock up clutch and an air shifter with electronic ignition interupt AND a shift light.
Ive also replaced the cheap boost guage that comes with the turbo kit with a top of the line electronic boost guage for only the most accurate reading.
The bike is equipped with a manual boost controller to change the boost level from 5lbs to whatever you dare to run, with just the twist of a knob.
The rear bearing carrier is a Honda round house for easy adjustments.
It utilizes the stock GSXR radiator so the bike has ZERO over heating issues, even in the HOT sand.
This bike was built as a DUNER, but thats not to say that its not quick. IT IS!!!!
It has run 3.8's in 300 ft on dirt IN SECOND GEAR !!!
It took FIRST PLACE in its class at the ATV BASH at the West Michigan sand dragway in 2007. ( I didnt go this year)
In the part of the country I live in, we dont race in Time bracket classes.
This bike runs in "Open Unlimited" classes, which means we take on ALL comers. We have taken home the first place award MANY times.
With picked tires its beaten 1000cc snowmobiles on the ice.
It comes with 26", 16 paddle Rippers for the sand and
25" Realtors for the hard pack dirt.
I'll even throw in the adjustable wheelie bar.
Many have seen the bike at Silver Lake in Michigan.
The bike is a 2 1/2 year old build.
For $12000.00 (OBO) I will let you drive this beast out of my garage.

I can provide pics.
If interested, you can email me at QuadBart@aol.com