PDA

View Full Version : PArting out 1987 Honda 250x

86trizinger
10-16-2008, 08:15 PM
I have a 1987 honda 250x.. I am parting out.. Case was cracked from previous owner and I wasnt aware of it when I bought it.

HEad, rocker cover, cam stock as far as I know, wiseco piston .50 high compression, and cylinder .. had good compression and no bottom end noise at all.. Piston is still on the crank.

Was running great but wouldnt shift properly.. Took it apart and found the rear part of the case repaired inproperly. The engine is disassembled so any parts you need let me know.

All the switches worked perfeclty. CDI module was good. SOme sort of aftermarket non slip seat. Rear didnt have any noise at all.. Just put brand new front sprocket, new take off rear sprocket off of a 300ex, new take off CHain from a 300ex.

Stock aluminum wheels I think... Almost brand new Holeshot tires front and rear.. They had about 2 weeks on them.. justa little stained from the clay I was riding in when the bike starte dhaving problems.. I didnt clean them right away because i was so pissed about the bike not shifting so some light stains on the tires.. But they are tires.

All the front suspension is spoken for.. I will get pics up this weekend.

Just let me know what you need. and MAke offers.

My email is mnboyd@verion.net

cmaxx
10-17-2008, 08:05 AM
how much for the seat?also i pm'ed you back.

86trizinger
10-17-2008, 10:38 PM
replied back.. PM me with offers+shipping.. I have no clue what anything is really worth to be honest with you.