PDA

View Full Version : racing organizations in ny?

bmfgsxr
10-16-2008, 07:42 AM
what organizations for atv racing are located in lower ny if any? ive been a motorcycle road racer for a number of years but gave it up 2 years back to spend more time with my family (nevermind how expensive it is). my kids are old enough to ride and we've been doing that for the past two years as well as my wife. but the racing bug is still in my system and i might give it a rip on the quad.. any info would be appreciated.

BigRed44
10-16-2008, 10:09 AM
What part of lower NY are you from? I just moved to the Ithaca area and am looking for places to ride. I dont race at all, just a "weekend warrior". Right now I drive to PA pretty much every weekend to ride but would love to find people/places around here. Don't mean to highjack but anyone that can help me out send me a pm.

bmfgsxr
10-16-2008, 12:13 PM
i live in westchester, im a little more than an hour north of nyc. there is a fair bit of riding right near me, but i do most of my riding up at my folks house which is where my wifes dirtbike (selling soon for a quad) and my kids quads are kept. there is endless riding where they live in the catskills. ithaca is a bit of a ways away.. im sure pa isnt too far of a ride, but there must be closer places to ride.

97WarriorRider
10-17-2008, 02:15 PM
www.wnyoa.net some of them races are pretty close to Ithaca

bmfgsxr
10-17-2008, 03:14 PM
thanks man, ill check out their site.