PDA

View Full Version : NJ Riders

WILDRAPTORMAN
10-16-2008, 04:20 AM
im a part of a few other forums, im looking for information on a place they call "Georges Place" if you have any information please let me know, is it still open to ride, how much, location, direction from PA.....Anything that you may think would help, thanks alot in advance

deathman53
10-16-2008, 05:29 AM
Georges Place, you or a friend need to know him personally. He has a lock on the gate and you need to know the code. He has had alot of problems with police and lawsuits. He does't allow just anybody, if anybody now. Also the police like to gather right near where you pull into his property and do "random" stops checking trailer lights, quad/dirtbike vins, anything on the truck, basically make it a pita. I was there once, it was alot of riding on state land, property of the 3 sand pits, he himself doesn't have that much property, its easy to wander on to state/private land and the rangers are out there looking for that.

WILDRAPTORMAN
10-16-2008, 03:03 PM
thank you very much, guess im not gonna ride there...lol

sully55
10-16-2008, 10:07 PM
George no longer allows anyone to ride on his property. Too many people ruined it !!!!

Ham Sandwich
11-20-2008, 04:08 PM
Edited by Quad18star.

CD400EX
11-20-2008, 04:49 PM
Guys leave George's property alone. He's got enough trouble without anyone riding there. I have friends who have known George for decades and the last time we called him he said he doesn't let anyone at all ride there anymore.

Head to PA or WV.

sully55
11-21-2008, 10:53 AM
Ham Sandwich.. Dont be a douche bag, and give out directions to someones private property. NO riding at George's anymore. Leave the guy alone, he will call the local PD on you...

A holes like you always screw things up. Why dont you give us directions to your house, and we will come there to ride.

Contacting Admin to delete directions post