PDA

View Full Version : engine moods

rkw327
10-15-2008, 10:23 PM
just wondering what kind of engine work some of u have done???
i already have a hmf full exhaust and controler,i was thinking of a new piston and cams it has 45hrs on it

Sprks450r04
10-16-2008, 11:43 AM
right now my engine is at robbs racing engines ill have it back in about 2 weeks and after the fall classic at englishtown ill tell u how it goes

its getting new:
valves
springs
web cams
porting
piston
intake

53yfz450
10-16-2008, 12:44 PM
mines built by RT racing and let me say he did one hell of a job its fast and reliable!! and im pullin holeshots on all the pro am guys down here with 60hp hell even one with a 70hp motor:)

its got ported head web cams and a 13:1 je piston. a BCS intake and a DG exhaust

fastrnrik
10-16-2008, 09:05 PM
My Kawi is an awesome holeshot machine too.

My motor was originally built by ATP, but was re-done by K & K Motorsports, and it absolutely rips now. It is still electric start, and has been very reliable. It is still an AMA legal 450cc, no big bore, stroker, etc. It makes impressive #'s on the dyno, but more importantly, it pulls holeshots and wins races.

My motor mods are:

Power Commander with custom map
HMF Pipe
Ported Head
Intake & Exhaust Cams
Oversize Valves
Falicon Super Crank
14:1 piston
Fuel ATV intake. No Airbox.
Hinson Clutch

rkw327
10-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by fastrnrik
My Kawi is an awesome holeshot machine too.

My motor was originally built by ATP, but was re-done by K & K Motorsports, and it absolutely rips now. It is still electric start, and has been very reliable. It is still an AMA legal 450cc, no big bore, stroker, etc. It makes impressive #'s on the dyno, but more importantly, it pulls holeshots and wins races.

My motor mods are:

Power Commander with custom map
HMF Pipe
Ported Head
Intake & Exhaust Cams
Oversize Valves
Falicon Super Crank
14:1 piston
Fuel ATV intake. No Airbox.
Hinson Clutch

was this done local in ocala?also is does anyone in that area that has a dyno?thats the set up i was thinking about

fastrnrik
10-17-2008, 08:51 PM
You live in Yulee? Heck, come down to Ocala and race TT with us on 11/8/08!

It was done by Wayne at K & K Motorsports. His shop is in the Deland area. He has a dyno, and is a top notch engine builder. He's a great guy, you won't be disappointed.

PM me and I'll give you his information.