PDA

View Full Version : Truck was keyed

Kickstarts-suck
10-15-2008, 09:25 PM
Well I go out to my truck today and see my truck has been keyed all down the side of it. Really pisses me off that someone would do something like that. I have no grudges with anyone and talked to all my friends asking them if they knew anything about it and they knew nothing. Not the slightest idea who would have done it. No exgirlfriends that are mad and my current GF isnt mad at me and would never do something like that. I didn't have it parked in any parking lots just been at my house and my friends house with me outside the whole time. I didn't have a nice paint job or anything but it still looks even worse now. If I get a new paint job and someone does that I would kill them.

:mad:

jesseweaver
10-15-2008, 09:46 PM
yea that does suck, and i dont see why people do that stuff.:rolleyes:

but if your getting a new paint job, make the best out of it. my friend ran the cops in his audi, and crashed (not real bad) and his hood is a little messed up and before he got a new one he was parked and there was a cop near and my one friend went up and keyed and punched his hood and started to take off haha the cop went flying after him then he told him it was a joke and the guy who owned it told him he didnt care and the cop was pretty pissed then lol

fastredrider44
10-15-2008, 09:52 PM
My theory on that is its mine, don't touch it. And never take anger out out someone's vehicle. Very sorry to hear that for you.

c450Razy
10-15-2008, 11:05 PM
if you key my car it better the most fun you have had with your fingers cause you wont be using them when i find you!:grr: lol

QuadJunkies
10-16-2008, 12:06 AM
We had this happen a few weeks ago... Truck was keyed all the way down one side.. MY keyless entry was tampered with to my Garage. 2000.00 worth of race Gear was stolen ,my water barrel to take to the track was taken and the lile MOFOS ripped off the resigtration stickers of my licence plates!! Almost all the gear was my Daughters.
If I find out who the lil SOB's were who took it, it will be worth sitting a day in jail when I get ahold of them. :grr:

fastredrider44
10-16-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies

If I find out who the lil SOB's were who took it, it will be worth sitting a day in jail when I get ahold of them. :grr:

Only a day? I probably wouldn't be able to hold back, therefore I'd be in longer than a day.

Mean250r
10-16-2008, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Kickstarts-suck
Well I go out to my truck today and see my truck has been keyed all down the side of it. Really pisses me off that someone would do something like that. I have no grudges with anyone and talked to all my friends asking them if they knew anything about it and they knew nothing. Not the slightest idea who would have done it. No exgirlfriends that are mad and my current GF isnt mad at me and would never do something like that. I didn't have it parked in any parking lots just been at my house and my friends house with me outside the whole time. I didn't have a nice paint job or anything but it still looks even worse now. If I get a new paint job and someone does that I would kill them.

:mad:

Owned.

Wills77
10-16-2008, 11:09 AM
sorry to hear that...i have a 06 silverado and like 2 months ago my gf's 7 year old brother tried to write my name on the fender WITH A ROCK... scratched straight down to bare metal

QuadJunkies
10-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by fastredrider44
Only a day? I probably wouldn't be able to hold back, therefore I'd be in longer than a day.
True.
Thats fine... Ive been needing to take some vacation time anyways.

Flyin-Low
10-16-2008, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by Mean250r
Owned.

I bet you won't have that attitude when it happens to your Cobra.

One_Bad_400
10-16-2008, 02:48 PM
if i was you i'd put a $20 reward out there for someone to rat them out lol.

416exfreak
10-16-2008, 09:02 PM
That sucks brandon.

Id kill someone if they did that to my truck.

Hope you find who it was and catch them by thierself sometime soon.:macho

10-17-2008, 12:24 AM
I keep finding scratches on my car to. Car sits in my drive way not moved yet gets scratches. Today found a 8 or 9 inch scratch on the side of the hood and a black mark. Think its the lil brats that live next door that cant play in their own yard. :mad:

Mxjunkie
10-17-2008, 05:16 AM
I had a little rust bubble on the back of my truck and someone at a carshow took their finger and pushed it enough to make it a huge hole.. then someone locally punched the back of my cab and my tailgate and put dents all over it, I knew who he was because we were having a huge fight, I ended up cussing his father and him both about 10 minutes after I had went out because my dog was barking, I drove past his house and thats when I saw the kid run into his house. You can't have anything nice anymore people are just arseholes because of arsehole parents.. :grr:

Owned.

funny :rolleyes: :huh

One_Bad_400
10-17-2008, 05:36 AM
i had a scratch all the was from my front finder to my rear tail light the other day. i was a HOT head for about a day and figured out that a bush on the side of my girl friends drive way did it. lol.

ya. i'm afraid to take the chopper out anywhere and walk away from it for 5 seconds just becasue i know some immature little prick is going to get his jollies off ruining someone elses life.

Sjorge450R
10-17-2008, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by ltr450fly
I keep finding scratches on my car to. Car sits in my drive way not moved yet gets scratches. Today found a 8 or 9 inch scratch on the side of the hood and a black mark. Think its the lil brats that live next door that cant play in their own yard. :mad:

remember, there are animals too. I couldnt figure out where i was getting scratches on my hood from considering i shouldnt have anything wrong with the hood because it sits pretty high. I came to realize that they must have been cause from a stray cat roaming the neighbor hood.

madskrillz2
10-17-2008, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by ltr450fly

Yeah I hate those mystery scratches. But I had a girl key my truck one time. I was so pissed because it was my graduation truck and I had, had it maybe 2 weeks. What's so stupid about it, is she did it because she was jealous I was with some other girl and not her. She got her payback though. Found out a few weeks later someone at school busted out her entire rear window. Guess it's good to be cool with everybody in high school. LMAO

ALAMX37
10-17-2008, 01:24 PM
I had a similar accident. I ended a relationship with my ex and she was not happy so she keyed my Jeep bad, I mean real bad, wrote f you across the hood.
So I call her up and verbally beat her tail, the next day I got arrested for harassing communications. I did however sue her and get my paint job, but now I have a misdemeanor on my record for tearing her a new on the phone. Pretty gay.

ZeroLogic
10-17-2008, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37
I had a similar accident. I ended a relationship with my ex and she was not happy so she keyed my Jeep bad, I mean real bad, wrote f you across the hood.
So I call her up and verbally beat her tail, the next day I got arrested for harassing communications. I did however sue her and get my paint job, but now I have a misdemeanor on my record for tearing her a new on the phone. Pretty gay.

You guys are crazy for putting up with that ****. I would of shot her, or him.:o :eek:

madskrillz2
10-17-2008, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by ALAMX37

Damn that is guhay. Hey I've been meaning to ask you, where do you ride in Alabama? I can't find anywhere to ride anymore unless it's 6+ hours away.

Kickstarts-suck
10-17-2008, 10:51 PM
some pics of it

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/5392/dsc02045fn7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2530/dsc02047ua5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/6243/dsc02048jk8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

10-18-2008, 07:30 AM
tits that sux

ALAMX37
10-18-2008, 09:27 AM
I live near Prattville. Dude, that isn't bad at all, you might even be able to wax that out. I worked at a Carwash for quite a while and have seem some wax do some amazing things for scratches.

Quad18star
10-18-2008, 09:32 AM
My old man's truck wasn't even 2 weeks old when someone took a key from front to back .... right down to the metal.

Then the next truck he got , which is on a lease, got keyed all down it's side about 2 months after owning it. This time someone was trying to write something onto the driver's side.

krt400ex
10-18-2008, 11:07 AM
Owned.

that was the most stupid punk a** comment i think i have ever read on this site. i hope someone f***s with your car

krt400ex
10-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
remember, there are animals too. I couldnt figure out where i was getting scratches on my hood from considering i shouldnt have anything wrong with the hood because it sits pretty high. I came to realize that they must have been cause from a stray cat roaming the neighbor hood.

my cats like to walk up my hood to my roof. i get muddy footprints all the time up there. bugs me outa my mind.

i use my truck for work, so it gets scratched up here and there, but i do have a few scratches that i would like to know where they came from.

to my way of thinking, if it isnt yours dont touch it, and if they let you use it, treat it like gold.

dirtman2
10-18-2008, 03:22 PM
yea thats sucks i got my truck painted and someone keyed the side of it really good. you sure you didnt piss anyone off???