PDA

View Full Version : 2007 450r axle

set2crash67
10-15-2008, 05:27 PM
brand new take off 2007 450r rear axle. I took it off the second it came into my garage to build a race bike. It has less then 10 mins on it i rode it up my 30 foot driveway into the garage. I am asking $65.00 for it, i am including the 2 stock hub nuts too and i will get you shiping quotes just pm or post your adress. I have a few other stock p[arts laying around im about to thorw out or give away for cheap just let me know what you need. the parts are coming off a 07 450r i will get a full list tomorrow. thanks for looking.

Ryan

set2crash67
10-16-2008, 03:58 PM
just adding some stuff with a quick look i have the stock swing arm link $20, clutch pressure plate $20, cam $40, valves and valve springs $50. stock full exhaust $40 shipped.... all the prices are shipped i just need this stuff gone or i am going to thrown it out. make me an offer if i dont sell all this with in a month, im putting it in the dumpster. thanks for looking.
i just found the start button and head light switch with both plugs there a brand new take off and will plug right in.
Ryan