PDA

View Full Version : Thunderbowl Speedway- Ocala, FL- Mini's race for $5.00!

fastrnrik
10-14-2008, 10:33 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know some details about the racing we offer at Thunderbowl Speedway in Ocala, Florida.

We offer flat track and TT racing for quads and motorcycles. For those who aren't familiar with our facility, we have a national caliber TT track, which is fast and technical, with medium & small jumps, switchbacks, off camber turns, chicanes, etc. The track also has several different layouts so we are able to run a different variatons of the track, which keeps kids from getting bored running the "same old-same old" month after month.
TT racing is fast, fun and challenging for kids (and adults LOL)
You don't need any special TT setups, sway bars, or flat track style tires for mini's to run TT. Stock mini's to the fully built MX bikes with knobby tires will work fine.
Our facility is professionally run with the focus being on fun, safety, and most importantly a family friendly atmosphere. We are firm, fair, and consistent with our rules and racing program.
Due to the "challenging" economy, we have enacted some new reduced pricing to help keep the kids racing affordable.
GATE FEE-
Kids 5 & Under: Free
Kids 6 - 11: $5.00
12 & Up: $10.00

RACING FEE's
Kids Mini Quads and Bikes (50cc, 70cc, 90cc): $5.00

Kids classes are for trophies, and on some occasions we will have giveaways for prizes or money for the kids.

I am not only the owner of the track, but a long time quad racer and a parent to a 4 yr old who is just getting started in racing. Myself and my staff will do whatever it takes to insure that the kids have a fun, safe, and competitive place to race.
The next few races are non points races, so come check us out before the next points series starts in January.

For more information check out our website:
www.thunderbowlspeedwayocala.com
Check the forum section for race dates and details.

Please let me know if you have any questions
Thank You
Brady Windsor

JAG Motosports
10-15-2008, 09:15 AM
We race mini quad mx but we have watched your races when we are practing at Hardrock. Looks like a very nice track....looks fun! Maybe we'll have to come try it out sometime.

backinsaddle
10-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by JAG Motosports
We race mini quad mx but we have watched your races when we are practing at Hardrock. Looks like a very nice track....looks fun! Maybe we'll have to come try it out sometime.

I used to watch from hardrock as well, after having been at t-bowl a few times, I now know what I'm missing...lots of fun, try it out

Bryar Riley
10-16-2008, 06:45 PM
Are you all planning to race the weekend of Dec. 19th??????we are going to Disney World for christmas and thought about bring the Quads if there is any racing going on............

ecmini1
10-25-2008, 10:41 PM
Thunderbowl is a top notch place to race flat track or TT.
For any one who hasnt race TT your missing out. You need to go try it out your kid wiil love it and Thunderbowl is a super place to start.