PDA

View Full Version : Just dropped in to say hey!

300exOH
10-14-2008, 10:26 PM
Whats up folks? Haven't been on here in forever and just thought I'd drop in to see how everyone is doing and to see what's new. I haven't been on here in forever since I sold off all the quads. With the new job and the economy I just can't afford any new toys at the moment so for now I just have to dream about doing some riding again. I have been working my tail off with the new job and I don't get much time for goofing off lately. :ermm:

Anyhow just wanted to say hey and let everyone know I haven't totally forgot about atv'ing. It's just been on the back burner for now. Hope everyone is doing well.

Later,
-Scott

quads14589
10-15-2008, 04:17 AM
hey

ZeroLogic
10-15-2008, 10:19 AM
Whats up, havn't see ya in a while! Whats your new job?

300exOH
10-22-2008, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Whats up, havn't see ya in a while! Whats your new job?

How's it going? I don't make it to the site very often anymore. I'm just stocking shelves at a local grocery store...for now. :ermm: It helps pay the bills anyhow. My schedule changes constantly so I don't have much time lately for the web or anything else for that matter. I'm looking to get into working at the local hospital but they don't have any openings at the moment so for now it's a waiting game.

Looks like a bunch of new faces/names on here since I sold my quads. Hope everyone is doing well.

Later
-Scott

ZeroLogic
10-22-2008, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by 300exOH
How's it going? I don't make it to the site very often anymore. I'm just stocking shelves at a local grocery store...for now. :ermm: It helps pay the bills anyhow. My schedule changes constantly so I don't have much time lately for the web or anything else for that matter. I'm looking to get into working at the local hospital but they don't have any openings at the moment so for now it's a waiting game.

Looks like a bunch of new faces/names on here since I sold my quads. Hope everyone is doing well.

Later
-Scott

I could of swore you were in college correct?

rollie
10-22-2008, 07:54 PM
Hey man hows it going? remember me? haha