PDA

View Full Version : To: Purebreed450r

thebrahamkid
10-14-2008, 05:36 PM
Your PM box is full....

YEAH!! I am looking for a full exhaust!! So you want $40.00 for a mint set? Shipped? Very interested!! Grab me some pics! I'll be in touch, thanks a lot!

Ryan

Sry if this is posted in the wrong spot also..:ermm:

PUREBREED450R
10-21-2008, 09:32 AM
SORRY ABOUT THE MISS COMMUNICATION!

MY BUDDY CRACKED THE HEAD PIPE! NO FULLSYSTEM ANYMORE!

I HAVE A MINT PIPE/SILENCER AND CHROME HEAT SHEILD AVAILABLE ! IF THAT INTRESTS YOU AT ALL! HERE IS A PIC!

PM ME OR EMAIL

BROWNSCUSTOMQUADS@HOTMAIL.COM

Yippie-Ki-Yay
10-21-2008, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by thebrahamkid
Your PM box is full....

YEAH!! I am looking for a full exhaust!! So you want $40.00 for a mint set? Shipped? Very interested!! Grab me some pics! I'll be in touch, thanks a lot!

Ryan

Sry if this is posted in the wrong spot also..:ermm:

Just curious, how much would you pay for a FUll Stock exhaust, thats totally mint, with less than 10 hours on it? Im thinking about getting a new pipe, and i just got a BRAND new 07 400ex leftover!

PUREBREED450R
10-22-2008, 10:02 AM
did u just get a new 400ex machine or a 07 400ex full exhaust??
I dont know, do you need a pipe, are there other mods you could get that are more benificial!??

if you want an exhaust, 1st its all prefrence! I was riding an FMF pipe on my 400 and it was great 4 years later i got this HMF I have now! its a great pipe, sounds good and the new one is treating me evenb better, good power, different look, built reliablity! id go on here (exriders)and buy a used exhaust! save a **** load of money, and mabey find something a little more badass than you could afford as far as new is concerned (ex: white bros vs. curtis sparks! I dont know!! there is alot of good pipes out there! get the one best for your riding needs/wants/style!

hopefully that gave you something to thnk about! lol

shawn

mcwilly
10-22-2008, 10:50 AM
As I mentioned in your other thread, I have a stock exhaust (full) from my '07. Not sure if it will fit yours or not though (dont remember what year bike you have). Anyway, shoot me a PM if you're interested. Mint condition. Took it off before 20hr service....

PUREBREED450R
10-22-2008, 11:53 AM
IM ALL SET ON STOCK EXHAUST SYSTEMS, THANK YOU THOUGH!

SHAWN