PDA

View Full Version : NE OHIO riders

Futurefelon400
10-14-2008, 03:53 PM
Me and a few guys are lookin for somwhere different to go this weekend... We normally ride out at yankee lake but wanna go out to the niles girard area this weekend. From what I hear guys are gettin they're quads and trucks impounded for parking in WRONG places... Can anbody help me out on this? Ive seen these trails from RT80 and have heard alot about the "Honda" trails... Im lookin to find a safe place to park and maybe someone that could show us around.... Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also, are the trailes in niles linked to the ones that do the infamout loop through Girard, Liberty, weathersfield, and niles?????

biker
10-14-2008, 06:04 PM
crowe canyon in urichsville is a great place with trails and a motocross track!

03pete
10-14-2008, 06:08 PM
Edit: Thought you said NW ohio, my bad.

womerk28
10-16-2008, 08:25 PM
hey man i lknow all the trails around hubbardifyou want to come out this way one day.... i never knew there was ridng at yankeelake.

Futurefelon400
10-17-2008, 04:26 PM
i think me n a few friends are gonna head out to garretsville this weekensd to the silica sand pits.... If ur interested check it out at jeepskool.com supposedly its a great place to ride a quad but its a jeep thing this wknd.. atv and bikes are also welcome... where abouts in hubbard do u hit the trails at?

DarkRider3
10-18-2008, 01:19 PM
i was at the honda hills last spring and the CSX people were there threatening us. A week later I read in the paper that there were busts in that area that led to impounds. I have been dying to ride, but my throttle sensor wire were pulled out of the sensor. As soon as I get it fixed I'm down for a ride.

womerk28
10-19-2008, 06:24 PM
like right beside brookfileld.

Futurefelon400
10-22-2008, 02:39 PM
yep.. right off rt. 7 you can even park there... not too many trails unless u know the area... I finallt had the chance to ride in Niles and i just have to say that its one of the best places ive ever ridden next to west virgina.... Miles upon miles of trails and they all start right there at the Honda hills...