PDA

View Full Version : Im done

scottproquad
10-14-2008, 12:27 PM
Im done boys!!!! The old 99 has broke up enough! If any wants a hole shot pullin 450r. Its for sale!!!! Did anyone see that crash?? Wow I know I felt it lol. Anyway shattered my left ankle in a bizzlon parts. I have a really cool erector set around it at the moment going back to GW on the 21st to have screws and plates put in. I keep everyone posted. or you can give me a call 240-925-5368. Thanks for all the fun boys and girls ive had a blast!!!

Delaware152
10-14-2008, 01:10 PM
I heard you were busted up but didn't see it. Hope for a full and fast healing process.

scottproquad
10-15-2008, 07:51 AM
Thanks JT your the best!!! Hey I got a hoa 4 sale. I think you should try it!!:D

ed #8
10-27-2008, 01:04 PM
Best of luck #99!! I only seen when you tryed to stand up & went down fast. Hope you have a fast recovery. ED# 8 40+class

scottproquad
10-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Thanks man!!!! After the 3rd operation the doc had to go to lowes to buy them out ot screws and and rods and hinges lol. But hopfuly i go back on the 3rd of nov to get som kinda robot foot so i can at least start to walk again. But I will be back to watch. I still love the sport just the sport dont love me lol!!! But theres a update thanks again to everyone

scottproquad
10-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Hey ed call me back you didnt leave ur number. I got a honda for you. Look out 11 for next yrs 40+!!!! Give me a call!!

scottproquad
11-03-2008, 03:08 PM
Well just got back from the doc today and helooked at the xrays and said opps!!! I said what does that mean? And he sent me to another doc that I have to go to on wed. Cause aparently he didnt do something right and needs someone else to fix it!! I was wondering why I couldnt move my foot at all. From the knee down is all numb and I cant move a thing. Not even alittle bit. Im not very happy!! But hey I still had a blast ridin. And I will be there on the side lines watchin everyone. Thanks for all you calls and cards. I will keep everyone posted on what this new doc says.:ermm: