PDA

View Full Version : N-Motion full exhaust (9" can)

BMW Dr.
10-14-2008, 09:29 AM
I would like to either trade or sell my N-Motion exhaust system. I purchased this kit with only 10-15 hours on it. Its now got about 25 hours on it, and I have JUST repacked the canister. The original owner put some header wrap over the front pipe, which I will be removing (since its starting to come off). Otherwise this kit is in perfect shape, and has no dings in ANY part of the entire kit. All original stainless mounting brackets included......all in excellent shape.

Looking for something a little more quiet. This pipe is definitely loud, just letting the unknowning buyer know now. That is the only reason I am selling though, since this pipe performs absolutely awesome from the bottom all the way to the top. I went from stock exhaust to this N-Motion kit, and was VERY satisfied.......minus the noise. Although with the 9" can I knew what I was getting into!

Great kit........I can take more pictures if need be, just let me know.

$350 shipped to the upper 48.... (add 3% for Paypal)

http://www.hpjvids.com/mods/Darren/ride/450/nmotion1.jpg
http://www.hpjvids.com/mods/Darren/ride/450/nmotion2.jpg

TGA400EX
10-14-2008, 06:09 PM
PM'd you.

mxpimp2000
10-14-2008, 07:07 PM
trade for TC shorty full system?

BMW Dr.
10-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by TGA400EX
PM'd you.
Replied.

Originally posted by mxpimp2000
trade for TC shorty full system?
Excuse my ignorance, but I am not even sure what a "TC" system is. Being that it has a shorty can, I am probably not going to be too motivated for a trade. Shoot me a PM with pictures and some info.

mxpimp2000
10-14-2008, 08:42 PM
its nice exhaust but yea like u said u prb wouldnt be interested it being a shorty srry

BMW Dr.
10-15-2008, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by mxpimp2000
its nice exhaust but yea like u said u prb wouldnt be interested it being a shorty srry
Thanks for the offer. :)

I am a very motivated seller........just FYI. I accept/receive your payment before 2pm EST, I will ship same day..........