PDA

View Full Version : challanged rider

dcarter
10-14-2008, 05:54 AM
Ryan,
Dave here i just checked the message board yesterday and saw the post of your son and tha pm you had sent to me. Since you live in dallas and i live in arkansas give me a call and i will be more than happy to help you and your son build something for his bike. I was thinking of building a gas pedal for the right side of the bike to go beside the brake pedal like brad suggested and also converting the rear brake pedal assembly so that when he pushed on the brake pedal it would engage both the front and rear brakes at the same time to make stoping better. I think i could come up with something to work for him. I like the idea of staying with the four stroke so he could get used to shifting and while he is starting out he could leave it in first gear to get the hang of using the pedals with out going to fast. I left you a message on your phone last night so give me a call and let's get this young man on a bike. thanks dave

mcwilly
10-14-2008, 09:27 AM
I got your voicemail last night (I was on the train when you called). I'll give you a call this afternoon.
:macho