PDA

View Full Version : JP Racing outlaw frame

brandonpeake
10-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Who makes these someone told me lone star also the shock mount is more narrow than norma which i though was weird,
Was these good frames, i dont know what the term outloaw is supposed to me, stronger maybe? Anyone know anything about them? are they any good,

lets do a scale
roll design / laeger / lone star / arens etc where is it,
I thought they made the flip top frames but maybe that was jrd

Master LTR450
10-13-2008, 11:07 PM
wanna just buy a finished bike? i will sell you my lobo

brandonpeake
10-13-2008, 11:11 PM
well i got a 2 bikes want a fully built 450?
I just found this frame for cheap and didnt know much about it and wanted to know if it was crap or not

how much on your quad if it peakes my intrest i might be willing to buy instead of trade, i got about 25k of parts on the 450 all new

Master LTR450
10-13-2008, 11:13 PM
i will get you pics later

brandonpeake
10-13-2008, 11:14 PM
how about a general rundown on it is it full roll design mx or xc and how $

Master LTR450
10-13-2008, 11:44 PM
yes its a full blown lobo which means it has to be complete roll parts. Its setup for mx with custom axis shocks all the way around. Let me see some pics of that $25000 450r and we can go from there or tell me what your looking to spend on a 250r and i will tell you if mine is in your price range.

brandonpeake
10-14-2008, 12:12 AM
lets talk in email and PM,
To put it short but ill get you a list it has evertying but engine work i got a cam but its got hipers tire balls rekluse z start pro etc etc etc and i got in a car wreck - totaled my H2 and it has 0 races on it i built it for this last GNCC and totllled my H2 and could not race the rest of the reason,
Elka shocks built by Gt thunder the only part u would think is not top notch is the front end is houser standard not LT but when u ride it you wont complain its not LT,
Get me a list on yous and ill get u a list on mine
I am sure urs is super nice alsop the thing on mine is i built it and never traced it all parts are new even plastic, its an Er with Kicker
Get me a parts lists on yours and ill get you one one mine, i ll have to get updated pics tomorrow
but if u got pics iof yours id like to see it