Doober
10-13-2008, 10:16 PM
35-14 against the defending Superbowl Champs:D :macho :eek:

Ralph
10-13-2008, 10:27 PM
:mad:

woodsman250r
10-14-2008, 07:46 AM
It is about time the Browns players and coaching staff showed up for a game!!! It is amazing what happens when you put some pressure on the QB on defense. And it is incredible to think that running play action on first down, screen passes, bubble screens and the run game will open up the deep ball!!!! They start playing and coaching like that from here on out and I think they are going to turn a lot of heads! And it was great seeing Eli getting lit up and picked off all night. Being a Browns fan my entire life, I just hope this is the year to turn things around for Cleveland.

Ryan
10-14-2008, 08:42 AM
I was pissed watching that game last night :grr: :grr: !!

Browns played real good.....

I just couldn't believe all the interceptions, fumbles, and constantly being stuck in 3rd down from the Giants. We were playing terrible.

And yeah, Eli was gettin picked off alot.

But one thing the Browns need to work on is their penalties...

54warrior
10-14-2008, 09:56 AM
even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile!!!

ridered11
10-14-2008, 11:46 AM
cowboys got beat too....bummer:mad:

woodsman250r
10-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by ridered11
cowboys got beat too....bummer:mad:

Better get used to that trend for the next few weeks without their star boy Tony Homo...:devil:

ridered11
10-14-2008, 04:55 PM
haha don't be hatin', he's still got a hot girl friend

Ryan
10-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by woodsman250r
Better get used to that trend for the next few weeks without their star boy Tony Homo...:devil:

LOL

ridered11, if your refering to jessica simson, I believe they split.... I think right after the giants beat them in the playoff's :devil: :macho ..... She found out he was soft :p

ridered11
10-14-2008, 05:51 PM
i'm pretty sure they're still together bro

almost positive

biker
10-14-2008, 05:55 PM
your right Ryan if we dont work on our STUPID penalties we aint gonna amount to *****!:grr:

quads14589
10-14-2008, 06:24 PM
go browns!!:D :D

gcart2
10-14-2008, 06:46 PM

he still gets more hot *** then anyone on this site:rolleyes:

ALAMX37
10-14-2008, 07:35 PM
Well I beg to differ, I might think fat chicks are hot. In which case I get tons of hot tail. JK

madskrillz2
10-14-2008, 07:38 PM

Yeah it's not looking to good for my boys. Convict Jones being out doesn't help either. Sometimes I ask myself why they're my favorite team.

quads14589
10-15-2008, 04:15 AM
cowboys have so many good players on there team but they can put it all together becasue half of them are all cocky

krt400ex
10-15-2008, 03:39 PM
hahaa, my sis is a giants fan, and she was thinking of the greenbay fans and how they are called "cheese heads"...so she came up with "s**t heads" for the browns...lmao

FreekShow
10-15-2008, 04:04 PM
OVERRRRRRRATEDDDDD. OVERRRRRRATTTEDDDDDDDDDDD. god i loved it when the BROWNS fans were chanting that hahaha. who have the giants played this year that are any good? oh wait NOBODY. and they got scorched by the friggin browns. The redskins are the only team that they have played that have a winning record. and they played them the first game of the season where it looked liked the redskins didnt even know what a football was. bout time somebody came out and showed that the giants are not as good as everyone thinks. oh and as for my boys... we'll be just fine. just picked up roy williams...brad johnson is a solid backup and will bring us to these next few victories. and i pray to god that the cowboys CUT adam jones. hes done nothing for this team at all so far and hes been getting torched all year by wide receivers. i say we get rid of him and start building our rookies skills.

Ruby Soho
10-15-2008, 04:50 PM
why are the cowboys made out to be one of the top teams? i don't like the patriots but they deserved the reputation they got as a good playing team. the cowboys get the same glory, but they don't put out! i don't know why they are america's team.. if anything the packers should be seeing as there are actually owned by the fans, and have a great fan base.. coming from me and i don't even like football. but my grandparents are packer nuts and i know more about that team then football in general.

FreekShow
10-15-2008, 05:04 PM
they dont deserve to be called americas team because they dont produce?? they are tied for most superbowl championships ever and have been in the most superbowls in history. They have made the playoffs the past 2 years and were NFC champions last year. They have the best talent in the NFL but they dont always play as good as they should... so what. no team is perfect.

woodsman250r
10-16-2008, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by krt400ex
hahaa, my sis is a giants fan, and she was thinking of the greenbay fans and how they are called "cheese heads"...so she came up with "s**t heads" for the browns...lmao

All my god that is the most original thing I have ever heard in my life!!! I would have never thought of that! How clever your sister is! I bet she works for NASA or has a few Nobel Peace Prizes under her belt! I'll be checking comedy central daily now in hopes of finding her doing some standup comedy! Hahaha S**THEADS...wow that definatly deserves a LMAO because that is just the funniest thing ever!!! :rolleyes:

FreekShow
10-16-2008, 02:03 PM
haha dude... you just called tony ROMO by the name tony HOMO. thats almost as funny as what his sister said. your an idiot. and what makes you even bigger of an idiot besides the fact that your a browns fan....is that tony ROMO is dating jessica friggin simpson!! it doesnt get much more straight than that. if you think hes a homo for dating her then you must be homo yourself.

Doober
10-16-2008, 04:51 PM
come on lets not get this thread locked...but why does it make you an idiot if your a browns fan?

Ryan
10-16-2008, 05:21 PM
I love how pissed off everyone is getting over this :rolleyes:

Were gonna go back and forth making fun of the teams that we're not part of, so get used to it. We call Romo, Tony Homo, not because we think hes gay, but it rhymes and we don't like the cowboys.

Don't get your periods over it, boyz. Its football.... we all hate our aposing teams. No need to get pissy about it.

Anyways.... GO GIANTS! :macho :blah:

Ralph
10-16-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
I love how pissed off everyone is getting over this :rolleyes:

Were gonna go back and forth making fun of the teams that we're not part of, so get used to it. We call Romo, Tony Homo, not because we think hes gay, but it rhymes and we don't like the cowboys.

Don't get your periods over it, boyz. Its football.... we all hate our aposing teams. No need to get pissy about it.

Anyways.... GO GIANTS! :macho :blah:

Well when your team isn't winning what else are you supposed to do. When the record aint cutting it making the other teams look bad is your only shot at having your team look good.

Anyway, Go Giants, Go PSU

10-16-2008, 10:55 PM
GOOOOOOOO PACKERS!!!!

FreekShow
10-17-2008, 06:29 AM
i was just saying the guy is making fun of krt400ex's sister for coming up with a nickname for the browns saying it must of took forever to think of that and how unoriginal it was. then he turns around and calls romo homo in the same post. im sure every person in the entire world that isnt a cowboys fan calls him that so thats more unoriginal than what he was bashing. thats why hes an idiot.

Ralph
10-17-2008, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow
thats why hes an idiot.

just like tony homo and the chit heads... :devil: :blah:

quad2xtreme
10-17-2008, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
i don't know why they are america's team...

Dallas called themselves America's Team and it caught on with the media...but everyone knows it is really the Steelers. There are Steelers bars all across the country in even some of the smallest towns.

MOFO
10-17-2008, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
Dallas called themselves America's Team and it caught on with the media...but everyone knows it is really the Steelers. There are Steelers bars all across the country in even some of the smallest towns.

:D