PDA

View Full Version : 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Cheap

onefast400ex
10-13-2008, 08:45 PM
For Sale is a 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab

Let me start off by saying this truck is in great condition. It has just passed 80K miles. The exterior paint is in excellent condition and looks new. The interior is also in amazing condition. Under the hood is a 3.7L V6 engine. It get a little better MPG for its size than other trucks. All maintence was performed regularly to keep this truck in tip top shape. The truck has a dodge bedliner in the rear of the truck. Also included but, not pictured on the truck is a locking Cap that matches the truck. The cap is great if you intend to use this for work, it will keep your tools safe. There really isn't anything this truck needs. I would say in a little while, you will want to replace the tires. They still have life left in them and don't need to be replaced right away. There is a little ding on the left side of the bed but, it doesn't look bad. It comes with a clear title, ready to be transfered. This truck was bought new by my father late in 2003 so, it is only one owner. Everything on this truck looks excellent and I will let the pictures explain themselves. If you are looking for a work truck and also have room for your family, this is great for you. There is a lot of life left in this and the buyer will not be dissapointed. If you have any questions, I will be able to get them answered for you right away. I am located in Richboro, PA
I am asking $7750

Thanks a lot

onefast400ex
10-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Side

onefast400ex
10-13-2008, 08:47 PM
Interior is extremely clean

onefast400ex
10-13-2008, 08:48 PM
Matching Cap