View Full Version : Growing up

QuadJunkies
10-11-2008, 08:43 PM
Tonight was Kelseys 1st homecoming..
I look at pics like these and take a deep breath. lol

http://www.pbase.com/image/104402947/original.jpg

QuadJunkies
10-11-2008, 08:48 PM
BTW... WTF is everyone feeding there boys??!
This kids 6'6" and still growing!:huh
Without heels she would be in his armpit!:p

winter storms hit early this year including snow...
Shes gonna freeze her *** off waiting in line to get in! lol

It was pitch black out so sorry for the red eye.

http://www.pbase.com/image/104402944/original.jpg

QuadJunkies
10-11-2008, 08:52 PM
In two more weeks will end the WORCS series for the season ,and will also end her Youth racing days This was a tough desicion but after alot of talk..Kelsey decided to wants to move up .
Kelseys moving to the Womens ranks in 2009. She picks up her new ride in two weeks. She got a feel for it riding and racing locally and feels this would be a good move for her.

For all you Moms and Dads who have not had the pleasure of seeing your girls in there teens yet....

OH BOY.. you just wait!:scary: :o :p :blah: LOL!

http://www.pbase.com/image/104402946/original.jpg

Pappy
10-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Was Troy busily cleaning his pistol when this strapping young dude came calling:devil:

QuadJunkies
10-11-2008, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Was Troy busily cleaning his pistol when this strapping young dude came calling:devil:
His EXACT words were....

"Kelsey, Im going to the school to give him the rules over the loud speaker". :p

250r rider 88
10-11-2008, 09:24 PM
heres a great song about a dad cleaning his gun when his daughters going on a date:

only video i could find was with the lyrics.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jjO9kX4npVY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jjO9kX4npVY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

JRP
10-11-2008, 09:50 PM
wow she has grown up! i remember all the pics you posted wayyyyy back in the day, like 6yrs ago when i joined, man time flys! You have a beautiful daughter tina!:) Hope she had fun!

QuadJunkies
10-11-2008, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by JRP
wow she has grown up! i remember all the pics you posted wayyyyy back in the day, like 6yrs ago when i joined, man time flys! You have a beautiful daughter tina!:) Hope she had fun!
Thanks
I hope she had fun too...
but not TOO MUCH or hes DEAD MEAT
lol

This cat is just a mutual freind. Believe it or not she didnt havea date and neither did he so they went as freinds.

IT would never hurt my feelings if she never had another BF as long as shes alive.:D
Isnt that a terrible thing to say...??haha!
:p

10-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Thanks
I hope she had fun too...
but not TOO MUCH or hes DEAD MEAT
lol

This cat is just a mutual freind. Believe it or not she didnt havea date and neither did he so they went as freinds.

IT would never hurt my feelings if she never had another BF as long as shes alive.:D
Isnt that a terrible thing to say...??haha!

wait a second.. didn't she just get a boyfriend not too long ago? That's as far as I remember.

lol, you're lucky you don't have guys clawing at your door. Then it would be time to go buy the biggest shotgun you could find.:p

QuadJunkies
10-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by DMC-4OOEX
wait a second.. didn't she just get a boyfriend not too long ago? That's as far as I remember.

lol, you're lucky you don't have guys clawing at your door. Then it would be time to go buy the biggest shotgun you could find.:p
The guy was a dirtbag. They broke it off after one week-OVER THE INTERNET..Not worthy in my eyes.

Boys are all over the place. I just preach daily to her and hope it all sinks in to play it all smart ,be you ng, have fun, be smart ,and dont fall for the playas...

She just got home abit ago and said she had a fun time . She danced alot with the girls and her date as well (the boys didnt know how to dance too good :o )

Ahhh.... the days to be young again.:(

Phugg
10-12-2008, 09:01 AM
We are in that boat here , just havnt hit the "rapids" yet. Our daughter is 9 now and gonna be a hottie too. Her 2 closest friends are both gonna be that way also. Thank god we are all close (the families and kids). 2 of the girls are complete tomboys, including smelly armpits and all. The one is more girlie than others. We are all all in deep Poo Poo. These girls are NOT allowed to date until they are 30 !!!! I will make sure that each one gets 5 cats minimum and cannot leave thier homes.

10-12-2008, 09:14 AM
i have a 7 yr old....i have told her that she is not allowed to become a teenager...period...there will be no discussion on that!

QuadJunkies
10-12-2008, 11:03 AM

Seems like everything hits so much younger now.
Id give anything to be a kid again!:p

All you can do is give them the wise wisdom and hope for the best!

dmaxx
10-13-2008, 06:48 AM
I have grey hair because of my daughter.
I asked her if we needed to have the talk yet and she said no, so I looked at him and said I dont mind going to Prison.

ohsobad_chevy
10-13-2008, 04:04 PM
LMAO....."I don't mind going to prison." I like that one.

QJ, you have a very pretty daughter. :cool:

10-13-2008, 04:22 PM
i actually see people getting shorter. i dont know if its preservatives in food or what but every year I noticed the incoming freshman to be getting shorter and shorter with the occasional giant. I know i've been getting taller but quite a few of the freshman this year arent even 5'. me being 6'1" it feels weird when you walk past i wonder if they are from the elementray school next door. I dont think its normal for so many kids these days being so short, something is wrong. your daughter is pretty though

Quad18star
10-13-2008, 06:16 PM
She just got home abit ago and said she had a fun time . She danced alot with the girls and her date as well (the boys didnt know how to dance too good :o )

Hell that's what I used to tell me dates to tell their parents ... they bought it everytime !!!!!:devil: :blah:

Do you want me to tell you the real truth about the dancing ??

Ever heard of the Horizontal Polka ?!?!?! :eek2:

HAHAHAHA !!!!!! I'm just playing .... now go have a drink of water and get your blood pressure down !:p ;)

QuadJunkies
10-13-2008, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
Hell that's what I used to tell me dates to tell their parents ... they bought it everytime !!!!!:devil: :blah:

Do you want me to tell you the real truth about the dancing ??

Ever heard of the Horizontal Polka ?!?!?! :eek2:

HAHAHAHA !!!!!! I'm just playing .... now go have a drink of water and get your blood pressure down !:p ;)

Water?? Hell Im past the point of water-its time for the hard stuff! :p

Warnerade
10-14-2008, 11:41 AM
ah, I miss those days...hell I feel old just thinkin of it bein a few years ago, cant imagine how you gotta feel tina...

j/kkkkkkk haha

nice pics though....sure does bring back memories

QuadJunkies
10-14-2008, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by Warnerade
ah, I miss those days...hell I feel old just thinkin of it bein a few years ago, cant imagine how you gotta feel tina...

Oh gee, thanks alot! :blah:
I think Ill go take my GERITOL NOW!!

Quad18star
10-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Oh gee, thanks alot! :blah:
I think Ill go take my GERITOL NOW!!

Hell don't even bother Tina .... people your age get up to go take their Geritol , get to the medicine cabinet and forget why they even got up in the first place. :blah: :devil: