PDA

View Full Version : ATVA Banquet in Pigeon Forge

quadnana7
10-10-2008, 09:19 PM
I would like to get a count on who plans on going to Dollywood with us on Friday
Also who would like to help us out with the trick or treaters. We are needing more parents to get involved and commit to letting the children trick or treat at their rooms. It is not just for the youth families it is for the entire ATVA group. If you can be there by Friday night we would appreciate your help. We would love for the kids to have a lot of rooms to trick or treat in. This is for all the children it doesn't matter if they race or if they are family everyone is invited to participate. We want them to have a special and safe Halloween.
Thanks everyone and look forward to seeing everyone in Pigeon Forge

STOCKRACING917
10-11-2008, 08:16 AM
Val and I plan to participate, let me know how many treat bags we should plan for.. Hey parents let's get creative and dress up too...

This is going to be a blast !!

quadnana7
10-11-2008, 09:23 PM
Hey
We only have 10 families that have let me know they will be bringing candy for our trick or treaters and we need a whole lot more than that. Lets make this a fun and exciting night for the kids If you are going to be there Friday night please help us out and bring some treats for the little ones

bowtiedmax
10-11-2008, 09:28 PM
We are going to Dollywood but are staying at the Christmas Place Inn so we wont be in on the trick or treat. There will be 5 of us for Dollywood. Are we getting a group rate or anything? Or does anyone have any idea on pricing?

Thanks,
Paul

quadnana7
10-12-2008, 12:53 PM
Paula
I have around a 100 bags of candy made up for the children and I am going to bring extra candy just in case I need more
Paul
Glad to hear you are coming to Dollywood with us If yall would like to participate in the trick or treat come on over to the hotel and join some of us in our rooms
As of now the price on the Dollywood tickets are around 50 for adults and around 40 fo 4-11 years old under 3 is free. I am waiting for a call from them now normally to get a group rate it has to be paid 2 weeks in advance for the entire group but I am trying to get a better rate with us just showing up as a group dued to the fact we don't know how many is coming
Thanks Freida

mini racer #39
10-12-2008, 08:16 PM
We wont be there till Saturday.