PDA

View Full Version : anyone own a joyner utv?

450raider
10-09-2008, 09:09 PM
im just lookin for some real owner insight if anyone has one, im set on either gettin a used rhino, prowler, rzr, or a new phillipino model (those htings already come with rims and radios) or one of the joyner ones, either a renegade 800 (hummer looking one) or trooper (1100cc 16v!) and im really intrigued with how they come in a manual transmission but they run a bit steep, so if anyones had any experience are they worth it? or should just go for the sure thing with a bigbrand? ive got till spring next year so ill take all the input i can get.....

thanks

mittman
10-10-2008, 04:42 PM
we have a rhino 660 and i love it. i have drove a prowler and they are pretty good also. i never liked the rzr (of coarse never drove one but same goes for the other ones you mentioned). if i was going to get anything it would be a rhino or prowler. we dont use our rhino all that much just for little bit of yard work and just cruisin around in the woods. i also like the mods you can do rhino we got some done to ours and imo it looks sweet.

450raider
10-10-2008, 06:51 PM
sweet rhino mitt, yeah i hear nothing but good things reguarding the rhino and prowler, but i was just thinkin i might try to be a little unique with the joyner offerings but if they are junk, ill be unique alright by pushin it home :D

10-10-2008, 09:42 PM
The new prowlers have that 75hp 950cc v-twin from the thundercat...:devil: