PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

RapKor
10-09-2008, 09:41 AM
I just want to introduce myself as I will be lurking around this forum alot. I just purchased a 2008 DRX 90 L/C for my 11 year old son, the machine is used but was basically a practice bike. The machine was built by Kool Kidz atv. My son will be racing in the Rock Maple Racing 90cc Limited class. We are very new to MX racing altough we did run 1 race this year with my son finishing 3rd on a completely stock E-ton 90. We both got bit by the "bug" and now I am trying to learn all I can about these little machines. I apoligize in advance for all the dumb questions I am about to ask!:)

JAG Motosports
10-09-2008, 10:06 AM
No questions are dumb. Just want to give you a fair warning to have your wallet handy and credit cards available every time you have a question!:devil: :) ,because it usually ends up costing you.

Nichols Atvs
10-09-2008, 12:44 PM
Welcome i think we spoke to you maybe not .

RapKor
10-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Yes Mr.Nichols I called you about a new DR a couple weeks back. I got a great deal on the 08 in the pic and I could not refuse.

rmuscle
10-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by JAG Motosports
No questions are dumb. Just want to give you a fair warning to have your wallet handy and credit cards available every time you have a question!:devil: :) ,because it usually ends up costing you.
isnt that the truth lol

Nichols Atvs
10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by RapKor
Yes Mr.Nichols I called you about a new DRR a couple weeks back. I got a great deal on the 08 in the pic and I could not refuse.

Awesome! Corey does some good work. Sorry I did 'nt have a used one for you. Need any thing let me know.
Heath

Andyman17dad
10-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Welcome aboard! Prepare to be entertained as well as informed!!

As long as you are in the area, you should check out an NEATV series race.
We are at Jolly Roger NH this weekend (in Lempster, just north of Keene)

www.neatv-mx.com

They have a 90 lim class as well.