PDA

View Full Version : MN riders

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

BoMbEr416
12-10-2002, 08:38 PM
wasup guys, i live in forest lake, MN. any one live in MN or close to it. maybe we can get together or soemthing and ride, or talk about some cool places to ride. only cool place's i have ridden are the trails in mora, MN and i have ridden at Meadow Valley MX park which is a bad *** place to ride. every where else i ride is just boring as all ****.

odie
12-10-2002, 09:41 PM
I live in brooklyn park mn,me and a couple of buddies good riding as much as we can on are weekends off of work.we all have EX's 2 are 02' and 1 is a 00'

JUSTINcredible
12-10-2002, 09:58 PM
Alot of people on this site are form Minnesota, I live in Glencoe and ride a blaster for now

infantry317
12-11-2002, 08:04 AM
If you guys think of a good place, I may be game. I'm in Hutchinson.

Scott

BoMbEr416
12-11-2002, 01:45 PM
anybody have any gravel pits they ride at? that would be a good place to ride and get to know every one.

flyin#5
12-14-2002, 09:39 AM
I live in osceola (wi) which is about 15-20min from forest lake. it sucks that they closed that pit on 97 that would have been perfect for us to meet up at. here we have about 300 acers of field and alot of really tight woods. i can also get on the railroad tracks (taken out) from my house and go for a long time and you go right through towns where most streets are atv legal.

BoMbEr416
12-14-2002, 03:16 PM
yeah i used to ride in the pit on 97 a lot, my buddy lives almost next door to it. ur place sounds pretty cool. maybe me and my buddy's could ride soem there with ya some time.

Team Outlaw #34
12-14-2002, 03:24 PM
sweet man....i live in white bear lake....do you know of any practice tracks around you?

Team Outlaw #34
12-14-2002, 03:28 PM
oh yeah....we ride in Iron River Wisconsin, Danburry, Willow River (ever been there?) nemadjji (can't spell that town)..... all of them except Iron River are within 2 hours....

flyin#5
12-14-2002, 03:38 PM
bomber- was your buddy selling a LT250 a little while back? i saw one at a guys house close to the sandpit. and back in the summer i saw someone in forest lake with a ds in the back of a red pickup.... was it you? that would be cool if you guys came and rode. my one friend has a banshee and i could get him to bring it over again. I also have some little jumps on a tiny track but i am in the process of building a kicker type tabletop built into a hill.

outlaw, i found out that iron river is only a half hour to 45min drive from our cabins and next summer you guys should come up or something and we could head up there or i could meet you there.

Team Outlaw #34
12-14-2002, 03:42 PM
flyin,

yeah man....we should do that....the races up there are pretty fun and the day before the race we could go trail riding....they have some sweet trails out there....

flyin#5
12-14-2002, 03:53 PM
yeah from our cabin we just go down a private road then cross a highway and there are a crapload of trail out there. you could probably ride forever. i have to get a job this year and buy me a cdale or an ex. so what do they have for jumps up there anything really big?

Team Outlaw #34
12-14-2002, 03:57 PM
no they aren't big at all....the highest jump you might get like 6-8 feet of air....and there aren't any whoops either....it is really a small track but its pretty fun....

flyin#5
12-14-2002, 04:04 PM
How long are the jumps? 40ft?? and how are the landings? dont know how much my lil 200 can handle :rolleyes: :o

Team Outlaw #34
12-14-2002, 04:10 PM
trust me man.... your quad can handle it....go to www.iraceatv.com thats the quad races....and were there are pics is at www.irmxa.com and they have pics but with dirtbikes....and there is a big jump that the dirt bikes go on and not quads and same with the whoops....

flyin#5
12-14-2002, 04:14 PM
alright that sound cool ill have to head up there sometime. if ya want to talk more just hit my chat room (link in my sig)

odie
12-14-2002, 04:54 PM
hey outlaw #34,me and my buddies go riding at willow river all the time.I might have seen you there before?we all ride EX's.maybe see you there some time.

flyin#5
12-14-2002, 04:57 PM
my friend has a cabin up there in danbury. he rides a 250ex and his bro rides a 400. they also have a rubicon. (all red)

one of the guys you ride with wouldnt happen to be a guy named mickey would it? jw

jwisniew
12-14-2002, 09:13 PM
Hey i live in southwest MN by Ivanhoe. We have a bunch of guys that ride around here. Most of them got banned though cuz our school ip addy was banned and it went to all our houses. You should come check out a track we have down here.
Later

BoMbEr416
12-15-2002, 12:23 PM
flyin- yeah that was me in the red truck with the ds, and i know the guy with the lt250 for sale, not real good but i rode with him a couple of times.

Team Outlaw #34
12-15-2002, 12:35 PM
odie....yeah i have a yellow 400EX and my dad has a white scrambler....do you have a red 400EX? well i bet i have seen you there....thats cool....we are always up at willow cause both my grandparents live up in barnum and in moose lake....

flyin,
my friend also has a cabin up in danburry.....

flyin#5
12-15-2002, 12:54 PM
bomber- you have a nice looking ds. i stopped and looked at the lt once and i noticed that it had a cracked and welded case so it mustve been riden pretty hard.

if you guys want to chat about this hit the link in my sig or this is the direct link. chat (http://www.quadshot.homestead.com/Untitled1.html)

Team Outlaw #34
12-15-2002, 01:12 PM
hey flyin....for some reason the chat doesn't work on my computer....the picture in the chat room won't come up....so i'm dling yahoo messanger....

flyin#5
12-15-2002, 01:18 PM
alright... i used to have msn but my comp is screwed up so i cant get into it and now i think i deleted it but i may be able to get into yahoo. ill check quick

Team Outlaw #34
12-15-2002, 01:26 PM
flyin,

if yours works my name is Andy400EX34....

flyin#5
12-15-2002, 01:38 PM
im trying but i dont think it will work. you should try dling java for the chat room.

Team Outlaw #34
12-15-2002, 02:07 PM
ok i'll try it....

ok....it it called java chat? or something like that cause i went to downloads.com and there is a bunch of stuff with java in it....

flyin#5
12-15-2002, 02:10 PM
yeah ive tried but i cant get any messenger to work :grr

the chat should work if you download java.

i will post something in the open forum for the site for dl java for chat rooms i cant remember the site.

BoMbEr416
12-15-2002, 07:53 PM
we could always chat on bluetraxx chatroom (ducks from the objects getting thrown at him)

MojaveKing
12-16-2002, 07:13 PM
MN here.......by jwisniew more riders tha betta...u come on down!! we'll have tha Hanson brothers playin when u get here.....mmbop!

flyin#5
12-16-2002, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by MojaveKing
MN here.......by jwisniew more riders tha betta...u come on down!! we'll have tha Hanson brothers playin when u get here.....mmbop!

i hate the hanson bro's but if you have any backstreet boys or N' ill make a trip down there fo sure! :rolleyes:

MojaveKing
12-16-2002, 09:10 PM
aight man i think me and tha boyz can change that! only for like 2 min tho!!!

flyin#5
12-19-2002, 03:09 PM
little late but, lol

and if anyone is interested (mostly talking to T0 #34) me and a couple of friends are planning on heading out to a track in Milltown Wi on saterday. its a guys track but he lets anyone ride and there are some nice jumps. the biggest is a 60ft table and then i think there is a 30ft table with some other stuff. if anyone is interested let me know cuz this will probably be your last chance to get on a track before we get a big snow storm. this place isnt that far away either. we could probably try to meet somewhere too. here is the link for the map on mapquest.map (http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&addtohistory=&address=&city=Milltown&state=WI&zipcode=&homesubmit=Get+Map)

Team Outlaw #34
12-19-2002, 06:04 PM
hey flyin....i'll ask my dad (not sure what he is gonna say but worth a try)....and i'll ask my friend if he wants to go to....that sounds like it would be a blast!

flyin#5
12-19-2002, 06:08 PM
yeah it should be a good time. its not to far and its mostly major highways for you. my friend will be there with his shee and another friend with a 250EX. im not even sure if i can go yet but i will probably be there.

BoMbEr416
12-27-2002, 09:55 AM
Ok, I WANNA RIDE!!!!! m i am goin crazy i havent rode in a long *** time, my DS is callin my name. we hafta ride soon before we gety a ton of snow, anybody know of any place cool with nice jumps?? maybe sunday we could ride? flyin_400, we should hook up this weekend, you said you got lots of area to ride right?? let me know before i go crazy.

flyin#5
12-27-2002, 10:47 AM
yeah bomber we should hook up. we were thinking monday maybe. my friend with his banshee can come over for the 3rd time since cristmas break too.:devil let me know if your in for monday or if not we can try to do something this weekend.

BoMbEr416
12-27-2002, 11:26 AM
well monday me and my buddy gotta work, but how about sunday? that would work a lot better. if not maybe we can plan for another day. tomorrow would be ok too but i planned on tearing apart the DS and cleaning it all to ****. try for sunday if you can and let me know. is there a place where we can chat online?

flyin#5
12-28-2002, 07:35 PM
sorry i couldnt replie yesterday or earlyer today but ive been gone. i dont think my dad wants you coming over just because i dont really know you or anything like that not to put you down or anything. i just went up ice fishing today and saw the track in milltown and if we met up there sometime. sorry i couldnt have you over cuz i know how it feels to be dieing to go riding.:( If we dont get alot of snow maybe next weekend we could head up to milltown though.

BoMbEr416
12-28-2002, 09:36 PM
thats cool, i totally understand. where's milltown? i'll have to see whats goin on next weekend.

flyin#5
12-29-2002, 11:30 AM
do you know where luck WI is? if you do its a little bit south of there. its not very far at all really. just jump on highway 8 then take 35 to milltown. its perfect for me cuz my dad and his buddies can go fishin then i can hit the track.

BoMbEr416
12-30-2002, 09:29 AM
sounds good, all we gotta do is wait for soem good weather now, it looks like it is gonna be cold but i dont know about the weekend. we should chat soem time, do u have messanger?

Team Outlaw #34
12-30-2002, 10:51 PM
man you guys should of went riding on sunday....my dad and i went to danburry wisconsin....that was sooooo fun!

nacsEX
12-30-2002, 11:07 PM
whats up.....yeah im from a little town called Hendricks MN, go to school in lincoln HI if that helps.....mainly i ride my practice track and race a little in sioux falls SD......i think we're gonna be getting a kicker out here within the next year or so, along with alot of big jumps and rythms sections and stuff....should be a good time....i ride with quite a few guys....LBZfreestyler, wiredcinqmars, the king, jwisniew, mojave king......and like 10 others...riding keeps on getting more and more popular around here......its pretty cool

next summer we're gonna set a date and make a quad riding/ jackass home video out at my track once we redo it.....all are invited

JUSTINcredible
12-31-2002, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Team Outlaw #34
man you guys should of went riding on sunday....my dad and i went to danburry wisconsin....that was sooooo fun!
last spring i was up in danbury.. lots of fun trails and all kinds of gravel pits the lead off the trails

flyin#5
01-01-2003, 02:10 PM
bomber- i have msn messenger my e-mail is mlhurd5@hotmail.com. if we dont get any snow then it should be good riding.

TO#34-sounds like fun i was out riding last fri with some friends by my house. you should come up to milltown this weekend if we can too.

flyin#5
01-13-2003, 05:35 PM
hey guys i went to the track in milltown yesterday and its not bad. they have some nice jumps and even an 80ft table. they have another table good for freestyle too that is steeper. its free and in the summer its worked on almost daily by a guy who ownes it. the guy just keeps it up and lets ppl ride it all they want to for nothing. he made it so kids could come and enjoy riding. i thought that was cool of him. its not far away at all either. here is a map of where milltown is and its probly 15 miles from minn boarder.

spliffy
01-14-2003, 07:20 AM
Hey Flyin Thanks For the info, I Have A Cabin In Siren On Clam Lake & I Have Been Looking For A Track That Is Near By Just To Play Around On. I Will Be Up This Weekend Ice Fishing & Am Going To See If I Can Find This Track & Once I Get The R Back Together I Will Be Out There, Maybe We Can Hook Up Sometime Too & Do Some Riding Up In Danbury, My Freinds & I Go Up There Alot In the Summer To Ride. :macho

Wired
01-14-2003, 09:09 AM
how many of you guys are going to the metrodome for the monster truck thing with the quad wars this weekend??? i'll be walking around in the pits and on the floor watching. yes i know i said quad wars but hey at least its quads :blah

odie
01-14-2003, 09:17 AM
i will be at the dome this weekend for the show,

spliffy
01-14-2003, 09:48 AM
Not Me Wired I Will Be Up Looking For This Track Flyin Is Talking About & Fishing :p But It Would Be Fun Being In the Pits i'm Sure. Hey Flyin , When You Get To Milltown Where Do I Go, There Must Be A Turn Off Or A Street Name Cuz I Can't Imagine It Being Right In Town. Thanks

flyin#5
01-14-2003, 03:48 PM
well spliffy i know exactly where you go through milltown cuz we go up the exact same way to get up to our cabin. when you first get into milltown there will be a road like g or something that kind of follows 35 and its down there right where g and 46 meet. you cant miss it cuz there is an 80-85ft table right there. and we should go out there sometime. right now the track is a little icey but not bad at all. the 80fter has a small puddle thing on the top of it thats ice then there are some patches that really dont matter in the track. jon you should come our here and ride this track as long as your in the cities. i want to see someone besides a dirtbiker clear the 80fter:D

and spliffy where are you going fishing at? every saterday my dad goes fishing up by luck with his buddies and sometimes i go with him. they go on long trade lake which some ppl call atlas.

spliffy
01-15-2003, 01:22 PM
Thanks For The Directions, My Cabin Is On Clam Lake Right Outside Of Siren, So Thats Usually Where I Fish.

flyin#5
01-16-2003, 08:42 AM
i know exactly where clam lake is we go there fishing sometimes too. my dad likes to go ricing in the fall and he usually goes there too. we should hook up and go riding sometime.

spliffy
01-16-2003, 09:29 AM
Ya We Will Have To Try Setting Something Up For Like A Danbury Ride In Spring/Summer, Does Your Dad Ride Too?

flyin#5
01-16-2003, 03:22 PM
yeah my dad rides his 4x4. also there are some nice trails up in the hayward area too that are just down the road from my cabin.... you could go forever

Team Outlaw #34
01-16-2003, 04:59 PM
Count me and my dad in for the spring/summer ride at danburry....and i'm sure one of my friends would go too....

BoMbEr416
01-16-2003, 06:12 PM
hey guys, we shoudl ride at that milltown track this sunday if it is nice. flyin, e-mail me and what u think about sunday.

flyin#5
01-16-2003, 06:29 PM
yeah we should go up there. were supposed to get some snow but only a couple inches which wont be too bad. anyone is welcome to come this guy made the track for ppl to ride and you just show up and ride.

spliffy
01-17-2003, 10:44 AM
I Can't Go On Sunday Cuz The R Is Still In A Bunch Of Pieces & I Don't Even Have The New Piston Yet..... But In A Month Or So I Will Have It Back Together & Then We Can Ride :D Sounds Fun , My Wife Goes With Us Up In Danbury Sometimes & She Rides A Polaris 4x4, She Calls It Her Jeep heh.

spliffy
01-19-2003, 02:31 PM
Well I Went Looking For This Track & Wasn't Able To Find It, Are You Sure Of The Directions? I Went Down G & Wasn't Able To Find It.

flyin#5
01-19-2003, 03:05 PM
sorry its close to G but its on 46. its kind of hard to see at first though too. i feel like dumbass now that i gave you the wrong directions:o really sorry about that. here is a map and i put some black dots on the place where the track is(i think) but ill ask my dad if its right when he gets home and again really sorry.

spliffy
01-20-2003, 10:33 AM
K Cool, I Will Look For It Again If I Go Up This Weekend. & Hey No Prob I Go That Way To Get To My Cabin Anyways.

flyin#5
01-20-2003, 07:43 PM
ok cool. the track is right by that road by the curve that goes north. there is a small open space then youll see one lines of trees then the 80fter right after that. its kind of rutted up right now but in the summer he takes good care of it and repairs it often.

BoMbEr416
01-20-2003, 07:45 PM
if the weather is right, we should all go on sunday. i am way excited and really want to check this track out.

flyin#5
01-20-2003, 07:49 PM
yeah we should deffinetly take a trip up there. i think im free sunday too. and hey teamoutlaw#34 you want to come too?

Team Outlaw #34
01-20-2003, 09:16 PM
I'd have to ask but grandma and grandpa might be comin down sunday so we'll have to see....And i'm lookin into a track in forest lake so we have variety of tracks this summer....

BoMbEr416
01-20-2003, 09:42 PM
I'm from forest lake, where is this track you are talking about????????????

spliffy
01-21-2003, 10:46 AM
I Can't Make It This Weekend But By The Following Weekend I Might Be Able To.... It All Depends On When The Shop Gets My Cylinder Back To Me.

flyin#5
01-21-2003, 02:50 PM
ok well one of my friends with the 250ex might be going and im sure my freind would like to go when he gets his 250X. my freind with the banshee cant ride his still but anyone is welcome to come. and hey team if you need a ride or something we could probably give you one if you can get a ride over on highway 8 and in wisc just a mile. and yeah where is this track in Forest Lake?

BoMbEr416
01-21-2003, 10:08 PM
ok, me and my friend with a banshee are definately down for a ride on the track on sunday. we should all meet at that waynes cafe or whatever and meet each other first then head up to the track together so none of us get lost. we shoudl meet as early in the morning as we can so we can get a **** load of ride time in. i dont know about you guys but i could ride all day and all night if i could.

flyin#5
01-22-2003, 08:38 AM
sweet! im pumped and ready to go. yeah whoever wants to go reply so we can give ya the directions! my friend with the 250 will probably want to go and maybe the one with the banshee.

BoMbEr416
01-23-2003, 01:46 PM
when should we all meet? i was thinkin along the lines of like 10:00- 11:00???? does that sound good for everyone. i know where that waynes cafe is too, maybe it will easier to all meet there, then we can just follow flyin over there.

flyin#5
01-23-2003, 02:48 PM
ill have to make sure its ok by my dad for him to drive me but last i talked to hims it sounded ok as long as were back b4 the superbowl. and waynes would be a good place to meet at. i think 10 or 11 would be good too.

flyin#5
01-23-2003, 06:57 PM
ok its all good here.:D my dad says around 11 would work. so like meet at waynes at 11? my freind with the 250ex and maybe the one with the shee will be coming to probably in there own truck though. and maybe if my freind gets his 250x in time he might come too. oh and btw what is your name? i know your first name is mike but how bout last? my sister wanted me to ask cuz she knows alot of ppl from forest lake named mike. my name is mike Hurd and my sisters name is linda and her friends name is steph hiecel (sp?) just incase youve met them. and if anyone else wants to go speak up!

Team Outlaw #34
01-23-2003, 08:08 PM
i'll ask my dad if i can go....but my grandma and grandpa might be coming on sunday so i'm not sure....i'll make sure i tell you before sunday....

And for the track in forest lake i'm still lookin for that site where i found it....i also found a lil track in white bear lake....i'm gonna go this weekend maybe to see if it is alright if we can ride on it....that would be awsome we have 3 or 4 if flyin makes a track, different tracks this summer....

flyin#5
01-23-2003, 08:24 PM
yeah just tell me b4 sunday and the directions are real easy to where were meeting up. yeah that would be cool if we could have a variety of tracks to go to.

BoMbEr416
01-23-2003, 11:06 PM
my name is Mike Tadych, my buddies name is chuck dumars(sp?). yeah 11:00 sunday at waynes it is then. we will be driving in a tan/brown ford truck with a trailer with a banshee and a DS on it, you wont miss us. i'll be the bald kid in the passenger seat. just yell out BoMbEr and i'll answer ya. we are so excited to go, i cant wait to see how that table looks, i am drooling now thinkin about it. o yeah and that track in white bear, is it the one right off of 35? if it is i pass it everyday drooling goin to work.

flyin#5
01-24-2003, 08:20 AM
yeah you wont miss us either we'll be in a red gmc with a white topper and a trailor with a couple quads so i dont think you could mistake that. the 2 bigger tables look good but the 80fter has a dirtbike rut in it which shouldnt hurt quads especially the ds cuz its so wide. how big are the jumps at the track your talking about bomber?

Team Outlaw #34
01-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Mike,

Yeah its the one your talkin about. Its right on 35 just after the movie theatre i think....So i might take a trip down there to see who owns it....My neighbor in drafting class said he saw quads riding on it...

Team Outlaw #34
01-24-2003, 09:36 AM
Flyin,

You got school off today??

BoMbEr416
01-24-2003, 09:57 AM
i dont know how big the jumps are, i can just see a couple of trails and like a little double, maybe a 20-30 footer. it just looks like a wide open field with jumps but looks fun as ****. thats cool that your buddy seen quads on it, i never seen anybody on that track.

Team Outlaw #34
01-24-2003, 10:01 AM
I haven't either....but it doesn't look to bad out there....no big table tops....yeah all i seen is that double and a few other small ones....but i'll check it out....maybe there is some hidden out in the field....

BoMbEr416
01-24-2003, 10:08 AM
when you goin there to ask the guy if we can ride? if you do and he sez no tell him we can give him money if he wants and sign a form or something.

DESDAK4
01-24-2003, 10:10 AM
I don't mean to interrupt your thread but, do any of you MN riders ever get even close to ND? I was just woundering if you guys had any riding areas close to over here as we a very limited except for the ditches and a OHV area in Bismark so traveling over toward you guys might not be so bad if it wasn't to far.

Thanks,
Jay
USAF

Team Outlaw #34
01-24-2003, 10:13 AM
hey,

Actually there is a looot of riding areas in minnesota....but i'm not sure if there are any near North Dakota....but i'll look into it....Where abouts are you in North Dakota?

BoMbEr416
01-24-2003, 10:15 AM
THANX FOR INTERUPTING ARE NICE THREAD ***HOLE!!!!! J/K MAN i dont know about close to ND, but in southern MN there are a couple of bad *** tracks that would maybe be worth ur drive. one is called meadow valley, go to www.meadowvalleymx.com there are soem more but i cant think of them right now. plenty of trails near me in hinkly,MN, Mora, mn and other places close.

Team Outlaw #34
01-24-2003, 10:23 AM
yeah there is danburry just in wisconsin, willow river, Iron river, There is a new OHV park up in norhtern minnesota, There is actually a lot of tracks here....go to www.mxbob.com or www.armca.org (district 23). There is a sweeeet *** track in millville....and yeah....i'll try and find somewhere close to north dakota but might take me a while....

DESDAK4
01-24-2003, 11:03 AM
Thanks guys. I am over here in Minot at the Air Force Base. We have a ton of riders over here but are basicly limited to the ditches and stuff.

Thanks Again,
Jay
USAF

spliffy
01-24-2003, 02:13 PM
The Closest I Get To ND Is International Falls, There Are Some Great Trails Up There... How Far Is That For You?

DESDAK4
01-24-2003, 02:31 PM
That is about 8 hrs according to maps.com but it don't seem right because I made minneopolis(sp?) in 9 hrs so who knows.

Jay
USAF

spliffy
01-24-2003, 03:15 PM
It Could Be That Far I Suppose..... There Is A New OHV Park In Gilbert, Its About An Hour From IFalls, We Are Checking That Out This Spring & The Way This Winter Is Going Here... Spring May Be Real Soon.... Man I Would Like To Snowmobile.... I Mean Jan In MN & No Snow... What A Dam Bummer.:grr

flyin#5
01-24-2003, 03:44 PM
no i didnt have off school we have off monday. there are alot of places to ride in the north too you just have to look!

BoMbEr416
01-25-2003, 10:52 AM
did u get a lot of snow in WI? i hope not i hate snow. anyways yeah i am way excited to go still, i hope the snow dont ruin any of the jumps. iwill be bringing tools to in case any body brakes anything. anything else you guys need or want to bring anything?

flyin#5
01-25-2003, 12:07 PM
we dont have to much and i was just on my track and it blows off as soon as you take a couple laps

flyin#5
01-25-2003, 03:26 PM
and oh yeah bring some hand warmers for your gloves. we were out riding today and after 15-20min our hands were numb. the snow is not a factor especially if we would have 3 or 4 quads on the track. it just gets roosted away. also im probably bringing some tools and tomm morning i have to ajust or take a link out of my chain cuz it fell off today.:eek:

nacsEX
01-28-2003, 03:11 PM
hey on July 19th and 20th, theres pro races at Millville MN....we should all go there too....we went last year, it was awsome

BoMbEr416
01-28-2003, 04:28 PM
yeah i seen that 2, that would be way sweet to go, then after that we could stop at meadow valley for a ride, that track is like a mile away from milleville

flyin#5
01-28-2003, 05:41 PM
sounds cool!

spliffy
01-28-2003, 07:59 PM
Did You Guys Ride This Last Sunday At That Track Up In Milltown & How Was It If You Did.... Had To Be Freeeeeezzzing Cold Heh. I Got My Jug Back Today From The Shop So Hopefully I Can Get My Topend Back Together On Saturday & Be Riding Soon.. Unless We Finally Get The Snow They Are Talking About.:blah

flyin#5
01-28-2003, 08:10 PM
yeah it was cold out there but wasnt so bad when you got on the quad and started hitting jumps. handwarmers helped alot though:D yeah i heard about the snow too. there is a little ice on the track there but there wasnt much snow. bomber blew his back shock out up there in the first ten minutes.... that sucked pretty bad for him

nacsEX
01-28-2003, 11:03 PM
yeah we camped @ meadow valley, rode the track for a while and when the races were going on we busted over to spring creek to check them out........i wouldn't suggest camping @spring creek though....bunch of stuck up rich kids that go to bed at 8 o'clock.....we had a damn good time at meadow valley, they let us ride the track, had a pretty sweet freestyle comp, and had a live band playing both nights......beer flows better a m.v. too

NDpredator
01-29-2003, 11:26 AM
I've just got a quick question for all you Minnesota riders. Have any of you rode at the track in Bemidji? If you have can you please tell me what you think of it. I'm in North Dakota and all the tracks over here don't let atv's on them, and I emailed the track in Bemidji and they said that they do. Any help would be really appreciated.

Derrick

flyin#5
01-29-2003, 02:46 PM
i dont think there are too many ppl in that part of mn on here. alot of you guys from ND are looking for tracks. i think it would be a great idea if you guys made a track for all of you guys to ride. and if they dont alow quads on tracks in your area make sure you dont allow any dirtbikers on your track.:devil

jn7865
01-29-2003, 10:42 PM
Hey guys I just discovered this post. I live in Grand Rapids Minnesota. Which in case you dont know is 3 1/2 hours from Minneapolis. I dont currently have a wheeler mine got ripped off but maybe this spring if i came across a deal. Anyways I do have a sled so if maybe you were up here and had one we could ride together.

DESDAK4
01-30-2003, 06:16 AM
Yeah I am currently looking for land to build a track on but in the mean time we are looking for other places and dealing with some of the local shops to get us on our tracks around here. When I have mine rest assured the only way a dirt bike is getting on it is with a nice fee:devil

Jay
USAF

lowrider4sd
01-30-2003, 11:39 AM
HI Guys, New here. I live in northern Mn. Hibbing, Mn. There is a lot of awesome places to ride up here. If you like to hill climb we have the best around. The only thing we don't have is a track. Sounds like the track at milltown is pretty cool. I tried to build a track in my back feild with snow but it kinda sucks. Are you guys planning on going out to that track this weekend? Oh yah, the park in gilbert really sux. We went there last summer and it wasn't worth the half hour drive. I could have built a better park in 5 minutes with a tablespoon.

jn7865
01-30-2003, 12:29 PM
Hey lowrider you didnt like the park huh what was bad about it? Anyways im moving to Hibbing this fall for college there. Maybe we could do some ridin.

BoMbEr416
01-30-2003, 02:55 PM
well i wont be at milltown for awile, i might get my shock rebuilt next week for like 50 bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats so cool i thought it would be more. but once i get that thing back i am definatly goin back to milltown, i gotta clear some of those jumps, my buddy looked like he was having too much fun with no compitition!!!!

flyin#5
01-30-2003, 03:11 PM
50 bucks?! thats not anything to what i thought it would be. did you talk to c&d? and yeah you have to clear some of those jumps. you were getting really nice air off them before you blew your shock.

lowrider-the track in milltown is nice but right now there is some ice before some of the jumps and the ground is hard and as bombers friend learned it hurts like **** to fall on it.

BoMbEr416
01-30-2003, 03:15 PM
lol, yeah chuck is stil feeling it, yeah 50 bucks and i get it revalved and set up for MX, a local shop will do it for me they build race sleds and stuff. i am way excited and it will only take like 2 days they said. i am gonna take it apart this weekend and send it in next week for sure.

flyin#5
01-30-2003, 03:21 PM
sweet thats even better if you can get it done localy so you dont have to pay shipping.

BoMbEr416
01-30-2003, 03:24 PM
well actually they gotta send it in somewhere but i dont think i gotta pay for that, at least i hope not.

flyin#5
01-30-2003, 08:16 PM
you shouldnt have to pay if there sending it somewhere.

and hey spliffy did you get your R back together?

lowrider4sd
01-31-2003, 09:14 AM
At the gilbert park to make the trails through the woods they cut the trees down and left a 3 to 4 inch stump that hits your swing arm. Its mostly mad for a 4X4. All the hill climb are rutted up by the 4X4s so your swing arm skid bottoms out. The mx track is just a oval track with bump on the corners. The place really sucked.

spliffy
01-31-2003, 10:54 AM
Nope Not Yet, Now With The Snow I Am Taking My Time Again (I Want To Go Snowmobiling in a Bad Way) heh.... I Just Ordered A New Axle & Bearing Carrier So More Stuff To Take Apart Once That Gets Here, I Want To Get My Back Shock Rebuilt , Where Are You Sending Yours Bomber Maybe I Will Send Mine There Too.:)

spliffy
01-31-2003, 10:55 AM
This Is A Useless Post..... I Just Wanted 300 Posts:p

flyin#5
01-31-2003, 02:53 PM
lmao. yeah i its now its not a big rush to get stuff running.

where do you board at? i live about 5miles from trollhaugen and can see the lights from my house. i have a season pass and go 2-4 times a week. thats where im going tonight.:D

spliffy
01-31-2003, 02:58 PM
I Don't Board.... I Would Kill Myself hehe :devil But I Do Love To Snowmobile :D

spliffy
01-31-2003, 03:02 PM
Look Out.... "Theres A Little Hole Right There Spliffy"...... That Was My Freinds Talking After I Found It LOL

Kinda Like This Pic Too... I Have A Thing With Gettin Stuck :o

flyin#5
01-31-2003, 03:11 PM
yeah we do a bit of snowmobiling out here too. we have also been stuck worse than that 4 wheeler too. i tried to drive my 4x4 mudder accross a huge bog behind our house and it sunk through all the way to the handlebars. good thing weve got a winch. what kind of sled is that?

spliffy
01-31-2003, 04:05 PM
Thats A 96 XCR600 , Actually About 6 Hrs After That Pic It Got Stolen, That Was Up In Michigan, So Last Year I Got This To Take Its Place :)

flyin#5
01-31-2003, 04:28 PM
my friend just got a brand new x edge 700. they have only been able to run it on lakes so far though so his dad is pissed. hes going up north this week though. his dad is a sled mechanic on the side and is going to bore there 700 out too..... becuase its not fast enough:huh

BoMbEr416
01-31-2003, 06:50 PM
spliffy, i am taking my shock to a place a mile down my road, it is called metcalfs.

spliffy
01-31-2003, 08:29 PM
Ok Cool I Have Had Work Done At Metcalfs Before... Good People There. Thanks

flyin#5
02-11-2003, 06:25 PM
hey bomber did you get your shocks sent in yet?

BoMbEr416
02-11-2003, 06:32 PM
no not yet, i keep puttin it off. i figure since there is too much snow now to have fun riding i will wait for atleast a coupel more weeks. plus i think i am gonna save money now to buy my buddy's KX 125 so any lil bit of money will help now.

flyin#5
02-11-2003, 07:39 PM
so are you going to sell the DS for the KX or just buy the KX for some more fun?

MillerTime
02-21-2003, 11:18 PM
looks like you need a new face in the mix, just wondering if anybody knows of any ridding areas by Buffalo, I just moved to Montrose its a suburb of buffalo. Any of you ever ride out at Mazeppa. Doesn't mora pound the crap out of you quad, isn't full of huge rocks and lot of mud.

BoMbEr416
02-22-2003, 09:35 AM
flyin, i was gonna buy the KX off of a friend for like 600 bucks, no way would i sell the DS for a kawisucki, but if u know anybody who would want a 1987 KX 125 in good condition let me know cuz the faster he can sell it the faster he can get a quad. Millertime, i rode in mora last summer, that was one of the best rides i have ever had, it was so fun. any trails around MN will pound the crap outta your quad. Mora had a nice little sandpit along with trails, some smooth some muddy as hell, even a stream crossing which was really fun. i give mora 2 thumbs up!

jn7865
02-22-2003, 10:03 AM
I used to live in mora they do have beautiful trails really nice. Which pit are you talkin about.

BoMbEr416
02-22-2003, 10:06 AM
i dont know, it was off some trail. it wasnt much but it had a huge as hill in the back. did u here of a guy dieing there last summer on a banshee? yeah that was a guy i knew, rode with him a couple of times. he was actually a friend of a friend. he was riding a 400 banshee with no helmet, flew off the trial and hit a tree and a rock. they have a little memorial for him still where it happened. very sad, he had a kid on the way and a g/f.

flyin#5
02-22-2003, 10:14 AM
well i am going to ask my friend with the banshee if he wants to buy that bike. he is looking for a bike to play around on for cheap. and there are a few other people looking for some cheap bikes around here too...

BoMbEr416
02-22-2003, 10:16 AM
yeah that would be cool, the bike is fun as hell. i used to ride it all the time when i got bored with the DS. i would ride the KX while he rode his honda pilot. if i had the cash i would definatley take the bike but i think my DS needs more attention now :)

speedy400
02-22-2003, 05:14 PM
Hey, sorry it took me so long i havn't been in this section for a long time, I live in St.Peter(near mankato), i wanna ride like hell!! i'm going tomorrow but that wont satisfy me!:D :confused:

spliffy
02-22-2003, 07:07 PM
Hey Flyin, I Found That Track In Milltown, It Looks Sweet , Thanks Man, When I Went Looking For It Last Time I Turned Around Like 1/2 Mile To Soon heh, But Anyways It Looks Cool To Ride On , When You Go Riding On It Do You Go & Talk To The Guy Or Do You Just Unload & Ride? I Don't Think That Big Jump Is Much Over 50 Feet, But I Could Be Wrong, It Only Looked Like About 2 Of My Truck Lengths From The Road But Would Be A Sweet @$$ Jump :D I Can't Wait To Ride On It In Spring , We Will Have To Hook Up There & Do Some Riding Sometime. Bomber Sorry To Hear About Your Crash, But Now Hopefully You Can Switch To The "Red" Side :p

flyin#5
02-22-2003, 08:34 PM
no you dont go and talk to the guy at all. you go there and if you get hurt or something "he didint know you were out there";) get it? and everyone says its and 80fter but i dont think its quite that right now. it was at the end of summer though. still its pretty big! so did you get your R back together? and maybe one weekend we could have a exriders ride at the milltown track or something. maybe ask the guy if we could camp out there. idk or my house isnt too far...

speedy400
02-22-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by flyin#5
no you dont go and talk to the guy at all. you go there and if you get hurt or something "he didint know you were out there";) get it? and everyone says its and 80fter but i dont think its quite that right now. it was at the end of summer though. still its pretty big! so did you get your R back together? and maybe one weekend we could have a exriders ride at the milltown track or something. maybe ask the guy if we could camp out there. idk or my house isnt too far...
that'd be awsome:macho

flyin#5
02-22-2003, 09:02 PM
yeah the only thing is its just a track so it might get boring if we want to make a weekend out of it or something... i have alot of trails around my house but not any nice ones. the only thing that is nice by my house it the railroad bed and we could go on that for a long ways too.

spliffy
02-22-2003, 09:33 PM
I Would Just Stay At My Cabin , Its About 20 Miles Away Just Up In Siren, I Can't Wait To Go There & Rip Around For A Couple Hours ;) The R Will Be Finished Tommorrow (Sunday) I Just Need To Put The New Axle & Bearing Carrier In, We Are Actually Planning On Doing Some Riding In The Afternoon At My Cousins House Down Near Rochester (Thats Where My R Is) After We Get It Put Together & A Couple Hours On It The Quad Is Coming Home With Me, I'm Sure Glad For Relatives With Heated Garages & Land To Ride On :p

flyin#5
02-22-2003, 09:38 PM
ok cool. glad you finally got your R back together.

speedy400
02-24-2003, 08:49 AM
So we know we wanna get together sometime, whats our options?we should try and figure it out so its not like 7 hours to drive to the place so somewhere in between, I live in souther central MN,so, post some ideas!:macho

flyin#5
02-24-2003, 03:19 PM
well from st. peter its about 3 hours probably a little less if we went to milltown and rode the track. idk if its where we want to go though. me and my friends are planning on starting one hell of a track in a big field by his house. we will be starting that asap. but milltown is good but i havnt been to many other places so ask bomber what he thinks.

Team Outlaw #34
02-24-2003, 03:23 PM
yo guys....sorry i had a problem with exriders and couldn't post....so whats goin on ya'll?

flyin#5
02-24-2003, 03:39 PM
hey, i was wondering where you were! anyways not much going on around here same old stuff... but bomber did crash his ds. check the trail tails forum.. if you havnt already

Team Outlaw #34
02-24-2003, 06:20 PM
yeah i heard he crashed. did he fix the shock....

flyin#5
02-24-2003, 07:05 PM
yeah he just put it back on for the first ride then he crashed but hes gettin a 400!

BoMbEr416
02-24-2003, 07:08 PM
just got the estimate, $4800 to fix. looks like the 400 is around the corner.

speedy400
02-25-2003, 08:15 PM
that thing about him getting a 400 sounds sweet:macho , about the milltown thing, dosnt milltown have 2 tracks? the really big one i've heard you need something to get in(I forget what it is) but there is a different track a lil way's away that we could go on for nothing..? I'm not sure about this info though..??

flyin#5
02-26-2003, 03:34 PM
speedy, the track your thinking of is millville or something like that. that is a national track and yes it has 2 tracks but this is milltown wisconsin. it is a private owned track that a guy made for his kids and others too come and ride on. he loves to see people out there enjoying themselves.... wish there were more people out there like him!

speedy400
02-27-2003, 04:57 PM
oooh ok I see. whats in Milltown then?:confused2

flyin#5
02-27-2003, 08:16 PM
in milltown? what do you mean for like resteraunts and stuff or the track? well there is a nice track there that a guy owns and there are some resturants in milltown and alot of places to stay not far from there.

speedy400
02-28-2003, 01:37 AM
cool, tell me when and I'll have me and my dad see if we can come, I'm never busy on weekends except this sat. i'm doing a thing at the honda dealership, so pic a day,any day and if my dad cant come I'll see if my friend's dad and my friend can get a ride to milltown-darren

BoMbEr416
03-03-2003, 11:49 PM
damn snow, we just got liek 2 inches here and it realy pisses me off, i am so sick of snow i wish it would all go away. i wanna be able to test out my new 400 and make sure the thing even runs!!!!!!!

speedy400
03-04-2003, 12:12 AM
yeah, we got like 3 inches and drifts everywhere i hate snow, its starting to piss me off. did you just get a 416 kit in your 400?

flyin#5
03-04-2003, 12:25 AM
i dont care about snow right now since my quad is in pieces but we got like a foot drift infront of the house when i came home today. the wind was blowing a wierd direction. and bomber, if ya want to try that 416 out your welcome to ride here:D

infantry317
03-04-2003, 11:49 AM
River run in Hutchinson Saturday morning boys, if anyone's interested.
Scott

speedy400
03-04-2003, 02:42 PM
I'd like to but I'd need a ride, I'll give you a for sure answer when I got home and ask my parents:rolleyes: :macho

speedy400
03-05-2003, 08:46 AM
sounds like me and my dad can come, do you have directions?

infantry317
03-05-2003, 09:04 AM
Does your dad ride too? Would you be coming in on Hwy. 15, 7 or 22?
Scott

speedy400
03-06-2003, 08:53 AM
Yeah my dad rides a DS650,I'll tell you which road he'll be coming on when I get home.I'll be riding a red 400ex w/ a bunch of polished crap:DIf it helps we live in St.Peter, if you dont alreddy know that, what'll you be riding?

infantry317
03-06-2003, 10:07 AM
Red 400ex w/ #73 plates on it and yellow handguards. Speedy what's your name?
Scott

speedy400
03-06-2003, 02:29 PM
I'm Darren and my dad is Dale, he'll be home around 6 to tell you what what road he'll go on

speedy400
03-06-2003, 04:38 PM
my dad said we'll be coming north on Hwy. 15, where after that?

flyin#5
03-06-2003, 05:43 PM
hey guys check out this track...www.arkansawmx.com

infantry317
03-06-2003, 07:11 PM
As you come into Hutch take a left at the 4th stoplight (South Grade Road) there is a Taco Bell there. Go to the 2nd stop sign (School Road) and take a right. Go up towards the High School and go left on Roberts Rd. Go until you see Fred Roberts Park on the right, go in the parking lot, we'll be there! I drive a white Dodge Ram ext. cab. I'll pm my cell # to you. Gimme yours if you guys have one.
Scott

spliffy
03-06-2003, 07:32 PM
Awesome Looking Track Flyin. My Freinds & I Will Deffinentely Be Going There. Thanks , Just One More Place I Will Be Riding This Year :D

flyin#5
03-06-2003, 07:38 PM
haha yeah were going there whenever the d23 race is there. and hey there having a harescramble at trollhaugen next sept. thats like 5min away from my house. we should go to that. looks like alot of fun....www.armca.org

spliffy
03-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Ya That Would Be Cool Too, To Far Off For Me To Do Any Planning Yet , But When It Gets Closer Lets Talk.

infantry317
03-07-2003, 01:58 PM
Spliffy, topics old, its tomorrow!

flyin#5
03-07-2003, 02:51 PM
he was talking about the trollhaugen harescramble i belive. but sounds like you guys will have a good time at that river run. im hopefully going to a snowcross at trollhaugen tomm...

BoMbEr416
03-10-2003, 07:25 PM
WASUP!!!!!!!!!!!!

flyin#5
03-10-2003, 07:34 PM
not much... lol. we have to keep this thing going! this can be the post that never ends:macho

speedy400
03-10-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by BoMbEr416
WASUP!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO, that great timing there bomber, yeah we'll have to keep this going till aldeast we get a nice ride with all of us!:macho

spliffy
03-11-2003, 09:48 AM
The Weather Dumasses, I Mean People, Are Talking 50 Degrees This Weekend... Spring Is Coming ;) Man, I Want Ride Baaaaaaad... I Hate Only Ripping The R Up & Down My Street Cuz My Neighbors Get All Bent At Me..... I Don't See Why They Get All Pissy, I Mean I Do It At Night When They Are All Asleep & Can't SEE Me hahahahaha :devil

flyin#5
03-11-2003, 02:40 PM
haha, i just got all my parts and all i have to do is put the quad back together:D cant wait! i love working on ****! hopefully ill have it put back before friday! then comes the warm weather.... oh great mud i just cleaned the fenders top to bottom.:grr

speedy400
03-11-2003, 08:03 PM
yeah i know, mud sucks, how long do you guys think it'll take for the mud to dry up?

flyin#5
03-11-2003, 08:15 PM
hmm well it depends on how warm it is and how much it rains. hopefully in june it will dry up good. but then dust sucks too... guess im just going to have to beat everyone:rolleyes: :D

BoMbEr416
03-11-2003, 10:00 PM
yeah this snow has got to go, i need to see how good the EX can handle crashes.

speedy400
03-12-2003, 09:12 AM
man, MN sucks right now, unless your parents dont mind you going out back and ripping up the lawn on the way to the trails in the back:huh .... or you have a 4by4

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 09:35 AM
lmao bomber!

its gonna be close to 60 this weekend!!! so anyone want to go to milltown? were going to go saterday. so if you want to know let me know and ill meet you at a good spot and then you can follow us.

speedy400
03-12-2003, 09:53 AM
slight chance I'll be able to go, maybe I'll some with a friend, we'll see when I get home...-darren

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 02:37 PM
alright, well it should be a good time. 2 of my friends are going for sure.

BoMbEr416
03-12-2003, 06:31 PM
how's the track looking?

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 06:37 PM
i have no clue but after friday it should be melted pretty good... you up for it then? if its too crapy we can always come back to my house and ride too.

BoMbEr416
03-12-2003, 06:40 PM
weather is supposed to be crappy i heard, rainy kinda. if the weather is nice i might hafta go too

Team Outlaw #34
03-12-2003, 06:43 PM
hey guys i might be able to go and a friend would go to....he is comin over tomorrow so i'll talk to him and see what he is doin....

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 06:51 PM
hmm didnt know the weather was supposed to be crappy:grr hopefully its nice! i might go check out the conditions friday or something... we only have a half day tomm. and no school fri!

BoMbEr416
03-12-2003, 07:11 PM
lucky, i never get days off of school. yeah check the conditions of the track, if the jumps are good and the weather is good i might hafta take a trip there.

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 07:14 PM
k sounds good. ill try but my dad has to bring my sis to the airport friday...:ermm: so have you riden the 416 much or just that once?

BoMbEr416
03-12-2003, 07:17 PM
lets talk in your chatroom, i'll tell u all about it.

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 07:24 PM
k sounds good... if anyone else wants to join.. http://groups.msn.com/quadshot/chat.msnw

speedy400
03-12-2003, 08:03 PM
well I'm out, my dad hates mud and the friend that would of came is working sat.-maybe next time:ermm: :(

BoMbEr416
03-12-2003, 08:04 PM
sorry flyin, my comp kicked me off, didnt mean to just leave like that

flyin#5
03-12-2003, 08:44 PM
its cool, it happens:cool: and hey where is your ds? my friends might want to buy it if you could get it for cheap.

BoMbEr416
03-13-2003, 05:58 AM
heaven, where all good little quads go. seriosuly i dont know, insurance took it, prolly auctioned it off,

flyin#5
03-13-2003, 02:59 PM
lol, ok. that sucks that you cant come speedy. im not for sure if were going becuase it might rain. i was just out riding with my friends and i took my friends shee on my track and it was sloppy. by the looks of how the track in milltown froze there will be water before most of the jumps.

speedy400
03-13-2003, 03:25 PM
yeah thats one thing about atving, its hard to find times that you can really use the motor, all winter it dosnt matter what motor you have cuz its allways spinning, same with mud, I hanvt even really been able to see the potential ofmy 400 yet, i got it like 6-7 months ago, by the time I got used to the 4-stroke(I had a shee before that) it was muddy and then icey. I cant wait to go on a track or something, tracks are one of my fav things to ride. maybe we'll be able to find a day that'll be dry soon...-darren

flyin#5
03-13-2003, 03:45 PM
yeah but at this track i dont think there will be a ton of mud. there are other places around the track that are lower and one small swamp. kind of wierd that your dad doesnt ride if its muddy. its part of riding quads. im not going to let good riding time go by just because of some dirt. thats why they have hoses and wash machines!:blah

honda12
03-13-2003, 05:58 PM
I live in white bear lake. I go riding on the soo line in moose lake with my family and cousins about every weekend or so.

flyin#5
03-13-2003, 06:16 PM
cool, what do you ride?

Team Outlaw #34
03-13-2003, 06:44 PM
honda12 is one of my friends at school....

Team Outlaw #34
03-13-2003, 06:45 PM
oh yeah and erin your throttle cover looks awsome....it turned out just like mine....

honda12
03-13-2003, 07:33 PM
I ride a 96 300EX

BoMbEr416
03-13-2003, 07:34 PM
white bear, cool. i live in forest lake. not to far. where do u guys ride? maybe we could ride sometime.

TEAM OUTLAW#22
03-13-2003, 08:15 PM
I live in vadnais hgts. I go riding in Willow River Mn. Iron River Wisconsin and danbury wisconsin.

speedy400
03-13-2003, 08:17 PM
how is iron river? i've heard its more of a 4by4 place?

TEAM OUTLAW#22
03-13-2003, 08:18 PM
No. they have lots and lots of trails and a gravel pit called open 26. it is a long drive but it is worth it

speedy400
03-13-2003, 08:20 PM
maybe I'll be goin there sometime this spring, do they have any tracks?

BoMbEr416
03-13-2003, 08:39 PM
well its supposed to be nice i guess this weekend, anybody still goin to that track? if not anywhere else u guys wanna ride?

flyin#5
03-13-2003, 08:45 PM
ill let you know for sure tomm. anyone else want to go??

BoMbEr416
03-13-2003, 08:46 PM
check out the track too, if its a sloppy mess and the jumps are crap i dont really want to go.

Team Outlaw #34
03-13-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by speedy400
maybe I'll be goin there sometime this spring, do they have any tracks?

yeah....www.iraceatv.com thats the info about the track....they will probly only let your ride on practice days which are mostly thursdays and saturdays probly once or twice a month so if you want to ride on the track a little bit go on the days there is practice....the practices are normally about 4-6 hours long....check out the site....me and rick (team outlaw 22) will be racing out there this summer so if you go to a race look for Team Outlaw!

flyin#5
03-13-2003, 08:55 PM
bomber i wont be able to check it out. its not really THAT close to my house. how about i call you or something? idk ill tell you more tommorow.

BoMbEr416
03-14-2003, 05:55 AM
yeah call me and tell me whats up

spliffy
03-14-2003, 06:44 AM
I Would Love To Go Up This Weekend, But To Much Stuff Going On At Home. We Might Head Out To Hwy 36 By Stillwater Saturday Afternoon (If I Get The Picture Below On & Still Have Time) & Do Some Riding In The Ditch Just To Get The Itch Out Untiil Next Weekend, I'm Pretty Sure Next Weekend We Will Be Up In Siren & Will Probally Bring The Quads Up & Stop At Milltown For A Couple Laps Depending On How It Looks, But I Thinks Its Going To Be A Swamp Up There. If Anybody Goes Up There This Weekend Let Me Know How It Was.

spliffy
03-14-2003, 06:48 AM
Have I Ever Mentioned....... I Love Ebay.... :p

flyin#5
03-14-2003, 07:30 AM
sweet arms, i know im afraid its going to be a swamp to. cant be as bad as my track though... all the snow from the fields and my yard drain right into there. sometimes it gets 3+ ft deep!

bomber pm me your #

speedy400
03-14-2003, 09:08 AM
Check this out!!!???? http://www.iraceatv.com/classes_rules.htm ,it says juniors (to age 16) ANY MACHINE!! so I can race....????? that'd kick some @ss if I could, I'm 15.-darren

Team Outlaw #34
03-14-2003, 09:29 AM
Originally posted by speedy400
Check this out!!!???? http://www.iraceatv.com/classes_rules.htm ,it says juniors (to age 16) ANY MACHINE!! so I can race....????? that'd kick some @ss if I could, I'm 15.-darren

yeah....if you are under 16 you can still race in all the other classes to..........oh yeah and the track is very mild and doesn't have any huge jumps so its a good beginers tracks....let us know if you go up there this summer....

flyin#5
03-14-2003, 11:42 AM
i dont think we should go tommorow. its really wet out and i was just in the field and its easier to go in the snow than it that mud. down the snowmobile trail the whole thing was a HUGE river... i hit it in 3rd gear and skipped it. i was about 5 inches deep:eek2:

400exgirl
03-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Any of you boys interested in showing an Elk River girl where to ride?

Team Outlaw #34
03-15-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by 400exgirl

hey i'm guessing your name is jennifer....welcome to the forums....where do you race?

400exgirl
03-15-2003, 05:00 AM
I'm just getting started, actually. I have a 400ex that is half-race ready.. Many parts are on the way. I registered with AMA and District 23 so I'll be racing on that schedule. It starts on April 6th...and I need to practice!!
Let me know if you have any ideas!

BoMbEr416
03-15-2003, 05:25 AM
daaaaaaannnggggg a girl that rides, will you marry me?? j/k. yeah welcome to the forums. me and my buddy's are goin ditch riding today, not the best practice but it will do, plenty of nice driveways to launch off, and a huge sandpit to play around in for a while if the cop dont come. let me know.

flyin#5
03-15-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by 400exgirl

hell yes! lol. welcome to the forums. bomber going to the old sandpit? i was out riding this morning and rolled the 200. had to bend everything back.... right after i get it put back together:grr
and 400exgirl you should come out to milltown wi with us this summer.

400exgirl
03-15-2003, 11:27 AM
Hey BoMbEr?!
I just got in from ditch riding, myself! Sopping wet...
But I want to see this sandpit you're talking about!

If you guys are gonna ride tomorrow, let me know!!

Somebody PM me for my #!

400exgirl
03-15-2003, 11:28 AM
hell yes! lol. welcome to the forums. bomber going to the old sandpit? i was out riding this morning and rolled the 200. had to bend everything back.... right after i get it put back together:grr
and 400exgirl you should come out to milltown wi with us this summer.

Milltown, huh? Count me in!!

BoMbEr416
03-15-2003, 04:43 PM
yeah today was a horrible day. the ditches were pure water/mud/ice, not fun. yeah the sandpit is really cool, but illegal so we can only go in there for a coupel minutes then get the hell out of there.

WildCatRacer
03-16-2003, 04:16 PM
If any of you guys need any help with racing, where to find parts etc... feel free to contact me.

flyin#5
03-17-2003, 09:49 AM
yeah flipper nice blaster ya got there! my friend wants one but hes just looking around right now. he doesnt know much about quads so i was there to help em out. all of my friends started getting quads now so he wants one too... and that trail along 97 was muddy as heck. but nothing compared to my house :macho :blah :(

400exgirl, its milltown wisconsin not millville with the supercross track. but the track in milltown is nice.

Team Outlaw #34
03-17-2003, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Flipper
If any of you guys need any help with racing, where to find parts etc... feel free to contact me.

Hey do you sell parts?

400exgirl
03-17-2003, 04:18 PM
yeah flipper nice blaster ya got there! my friend wants one but hes just looking around right now. he doesnt know much about quads so i was there to help em out. all of my friends started getting quads now so he wants one too... and that trail along 97 was muddy as heck. but nothing compared to my house :macho :blah :(

400exgirl, its milltown wisconsin not millville with the supercross track. but the track in milltown is nice.

If it's a nice track, then I'm all for it!!

WildCatRacer
03-18-2003, 11:08 AM
team outlaw:
I have parts to sell, but I do'nt deal parts. I can probly find what ever your looking for though.

flyin#5:
the motor was kinda cold and its not totally broke in yet, so it wasnt running the greatest. I've been taking it out during the week and riding it around the block. its not a bad quad to start out on.

flyin#5
03-18-2003, 11:23 AM
yeah i could kind of tell. im used to riding my friends shee and i could tell it was kind of cold and "not right". but i dont think he is going to get that one. he found a 99' with a pipe lonestar axle and nerfs for the same price...

WildCatRacer
03-18-2003, 12:56 PM
wow thats a good price. I would buy the other one too. $1700 is just the asking price on mine... I willing to take less. I rode it today and it was running pretty good.

flyin#5
03-18-2003, 02:23 PM
yeah i know that was just an asking price. imo i dont think yours is worth alot more than 1000. blasters go down in price so much. but i did like the black plastic and the fmf pipe. those looked hot!

spliffy
03-19-2003, 03:18 AM
My Buddy Wants To Sell His Banshee... Here Are Some Pics.... Its A 94 With Procircuit Pipes, A Arm & Swingarm Skids, Brand New Holeshot Tires & ITP Rim He Wants Around $2300.

spliffy
03-19-2003, 03:18 AM
Another

spliffy
03-19-2003, 03:20 AM
Let Me Know If You Want Other Pics & I Can Get Them.

Wired
03-19-2003, 03:42 AM
some weekend when im not busy i'll load up and come riding with you guys. its a haul up there but at least its riding with different people :macho ya gotta promise me something though before i head up there, the place we're riding must have big jumps ;)

speedy400
03-19-2003, 03:47 AM
Originally posted by Wired
some weekend when im not busy i'll load up and come riding with you guys. its a haul up there but at least its riding with different people :macho ya gotta promise me something though before i head up there, the place we're riding must have big jumps ;)
same here,if its not too sloppy count me in, given I get somehow get ride from my dad or a friend...how many hours you think the place is from st.peter(near mankato).. thanks-darren

WildCatRacer
03-19-2003, 04:45 AM
no ramps around here though wired :( maybe sometime we can meet up at codys, does he have a nice track? i've never been there. next time you talk to cody...ask him if he got a price on those pants yet.

Team Outlaw #34
03-19-2003, 08:55 AM

Hey jon....I think i found a place in cambridge....its supposed to be a pretty cool track....i'm still lookin for a good track in between forest lake and wabasso....i should find a good place soon....

andy

flyin#5
03-19-2003, 09:50 AM

that would definetly be cool! the biggest jump ive seen around here is the one at the milltown track we go to. i think it would be good for freestyle. the bikers can barly clear it. my friend did once but the next time he wiped. but ill look around. my friend has a skateboard ramp with vert that would be perfect for a quad backflip:blah but anyways i cant say how big our jumps at the track we are going to build but trust me were doing it the right way first! its going to be massive:macho :)

spliffy
03-20-2003, 03:25 AM
Flyin, Let Me Know How The Track Is Up In Milltown This Weekend... I'm Thinking Some Friends & I Are Going To Head Up There Next Weekend.

BoMbEr416
03-22-2003, 04:53 PM
whats goin on tomorrow boys, we gotta ride!!!! i'm dyin to hit some jumps on the ol 400.

infantry317
03-22-2003, 06:35 PM
Anyone got a good place we can go?

flyin#5
03-23-2003, 03:33 AM
well ill let you guys know later whats up today. i would love to go to milltown but i dont have a ride yet... so i have to wait for some friends to call me back.

TEAM OUTLAW#22
03-23-2003, 04:33 AM
flyin #5 when you find out if your going to go to milltown gimme a call.i pm you with my number