PDA

View Full Version : Jeremiah Jones riding school

blakefoote
10-07-2008, 01:40 PM
To anyone considering doing the Jerimiah Jones riding school....it is the biggest sucess i think i have ever invested in in my time of riding... The schools are now one on one with him... the price is 500 for one day and 250 for one day... The value of this is worth over $1000 in my opinion! He works on your weaknesses tells you where you need to improve and focus on... He doesnt torture you through running and cardio just explaines what needs to be done and how often....

Thanks to Jeremiah and Jamie Jones!!!

JRP
10-07-2008, 02:15 PM
hey blake, i think you ment 500 for 2 days and 250 for one day? not to sure, correct me if im wrong, you just repeated it. But my friend went to his school before LL and he said it was awsome! Chad Wienen, Cody Gibson, and T Brown were all there too, he said it was the best thing hes done! I would love to try it out, but just the drive alone to KY would kill my pocket right now , lol

10-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by blakefoote
He doesnt torture you through running and cardio just explaines what needs to be done and how often....

Yeah, I heard Joe Byrd school he makes you run laps on the track in full riding gear including boots and helmet. Ever run in boots? You look like forest gump swinging braces.

blakefoote
10-07-2008, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal
Yeah, I heard Joe Byrd school he makes you run laps on the track in full riding gear including boots and helmet. Ever run in boots? You look like forest gump swinging braces.

ya 500$ for two day 250$ for one day...sorry im awful at typing...lol... but yeah jeremiah wanted to get most of your energy toward riding and just told me what i need to do for strenth training

Warnerade
10-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Prodigal
Yeah, I heard Joe Byrd school he makes you run laps on the track in full riding gear including boots and helmet. Ever run in boots? You look like forest gump swinging braces. go to the rage riding school, you gotta do the same thing...but holding up a set of handlebars.

08mxkfx
10-07-2008, 08:30 PM
heard at byrds school he makes you push your parents around the track on your quad.

blakefoote
10-08-2008, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by 08mxkfx
heard at byrds school he makes you push your parents around the track on your quad.

THATS JUST A RUMOR.... BUT HE DOES WORK YOU PRETTY HARD