PDA

View Full Version : Shock Service

69quadracer
10-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Does anybody know a good place to send Elka shocks to be serviced revalved and resprung?

Colby@C&DRacing
10-07-2008, 08:07 AM
We service and revalve Elka's

gojk
10-07-2008, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by Colby@C&DRacing
We service and revalve Elka's

Colby did the rear on mine and I have no complaints.

INFAMOUSRACER7
10-08-2008, 10:28 PM
wow its kinda funny how my post got deleated the guy asked for oppions on who does the best work on elkas i gave mine and it was deleated because i didnt stroke c&d like other prople, i know who johnny has done work for and i know for a fact that they liked johnnys touch better then anything they ever road. now im not going to call colby out but it doesnt really matter because this will get deleated just like everything else that threatens c&d. Colby if your work is as good as you think it is let it stand for itself . Now why does everything that has to do with JH Racing and shocks get deleated but nothing with deresi or GT get deleated? Colby, do you just have something against Johnny?

well ill let this do for now but if you want your elkas done and done right call Johnny at 918-371-0101

Colby@C&DRacing
10-09-2008, 08:00 AM
Not for sure what your problem is but I didn't delete anything. My work does stand for itself but as you know I don't advertise on here for free so excuse me if I take it personal when other people try to.:rolleyes: