PDA

View Full Version : cmaxx

chads300
10-05-2008, 06:02 PM
alright guys i should have read up on this lttle puke before trading him, yeah the deal was to trade axles, my durablue eliminator 2+2 axle for a stock axle(mine was to wide for woods riding) so he shipped his out. i got it and the damn thing was rusty so i had to spend 2-3 hours and some steel wool to clean it up but there is still rust on it to this day. and when i finally put it in my bike i was going out the road and noticed it was pulling to the left,so i checked my air pressure,it was fine.next time i went out riding i was doing a wheelie and again noticed it was pulling to the left. so i fugured the axlke was bent....well riding it home watching the back left tire you could clearly tell it was bent. and then i was riding and my dam locknut fell off turns out the damn splines were shot on the axle. and if the little puke has the nerve to get on here and try and disprove me i will get a video of it. Also i know for a fact he didnt have to buy a new sproket hub or whatever he said because i just replaced it 1 ride before i took it out and if he did have problems durablue would replace it free of charge. i guess i need to read up on seller before i make a deal. in my opinion he is just a little puke that needs to get a life and stop selling **** thats broke, or ripping people off for that matter. so think whatever you want about me but i just figured since he couldnt keep his mouth shut and had to start drama i mite as well give my thoughts on this worthless puke who has everything probbly handed to him and dont work a day in his life.:mad:

cmaxx
10-28-2008, 02:56 PM
hey man i would like to see this video.also i can post the pics of the bad sprocket hub and the new one and the recite.and the splines out by the wheels were pretty much trashed.you guys wanna see pics?

01exrider
01-04-2009, 07:58 PM
how about the swingarm you sold me that you said you +1 and its a stock length one explain that you me why dont you...

cmaxx
01-05-2009, 08:27 PM
hey i told youu i sold it the way it was sold to me.they told me it was a plus 1 so i just thought it was a plus 1.and if im correct i think we measured it here to put it on my buddys bike and was plus + 1 1/4.

KXRida
01-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by cmaxx
hey i told youu i sold it the way it was sold to me.they told me it was a plus 1 so i just thought it was a plus 1.and if im correct i think we measured it here to put it on my buddys bike and was plus + 1 1/4.

Thinking and knowing are two different things bud.

MX#9
04-03-2009, 11:59 AM
For whatever it is worth....I know Chad personally and have worked on some of his quads.

Most recently (4-5 month ago) Chad picked up a 400ex that was in severe need of a makeover.....I picked him up some parts thru my dealer and on here....and he never came to have them installed. This also has left me in the lerch because I paid for them.

I just talked with his Grandma in the last couple of weeks and she told me he sold the quad.

I have tried to reach him ...but,no luck. I get the feeling the little ba$tard is.....evading me!

Chad has an incredible knack for buying junk and making it even more junk.....by lack of maintainence.

Sorry for hi-jacking the thread.....I thought Chad might see it and make an attempt to pay me the $130.00 he owes me.

cdrookie
04-03-2009, 06:30 PM
he owes me $400 for the 87 quadracer i sold him last summer...

MX#9
04-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Looks like he cuts a pretty wide path.....sounds like he owes you first!

I remember the Quad Racer.....i cleaned every part and scraped every gasket surface of the 2 engines (1 3/4) that came with it.
Ordered parts for it as well......which he did pay for some....i cancelled the others.

Hope you get your money cdrookie....i at least still have the parts he ordered....don't want or need them....but I do still have them

cdrookie
04-04-2009, 06:14 PM
he'll never pay. have numerous pm's from him swearing that he doesn't know me. lucky for me that we live too close not to meet again:devil:

MX#9
04-06-2009, 07:17 AM
I don't know if it was because i called him out on this thread....or talking to his Grandma......but Chad has squared up with me.

His Grandma handed my wife an envelope in church yesterday and it was the proper amount of cash.

Thank you Chad! Now I'm the one on the wrong side of things.....I have parts that Chad now owns.

If you are reading this Chad....give me a call or stop by and get your stuff so you can sell it or whatever. it no longer belongs to me.

derekhonda
04-06-2009, 01:55 PM
You ought to send the parts to rookie! Geez what a sorry pos.

MX#9
04-06-2009, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by cdrookie
he'll never pay. have numerous pm's from him swearing that he doesn't know me. lucky for me that we live too close not to meet again:devil:

cdrookie.....I have no idea what the details are from the deal between you two....and it is none of my business.

If it is any consolation to you....he did tell me he got the Quadracer from cdrookie.....and i believe he referred to your handle from the,what now seems defunct,paatving website.

Again....I don't know the details.

Chad if you are reading this and you know in your heart you owe cdrookie money.......do the honorable thing....pay the man!

cmaxx
04-08-2009, 07:55 PM
here for those of you that are reading this and think im a pos seller.check out my other feadback.

CHAD YOUR A ropesucker!!!

http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=390929

http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=382825

http://exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=364208

and those are just a few theres are tons more.im not a bad seller/trader.

stuntin andy
09-10-2009, 08:31 AM
actually i never got my power mad hand guards.... i had to get my money back from pay pal =\

cmaxx
09-11-2009, 08:17 PM
i never sold a set of powermadds.was u talking about me or Chad??

stuntin andy
09-12-2009, 08:18 AM
ehhhh you... they where gray ower mads unless im thinkin about some one els... =o

cmaxx
09-14-2009, 08:05 AM
yeah man i was deffanitly not me!i did have a set black/red ones for a sale awhile back but i never sold them on i here i ended up selling them local.