PDA

View Full Version : Racerx573 Is A Ripoff Link Inside

yamadude71
10-05-2008, 08:12 AM
i payed this piece of crap for the moose thumb throttle over two weeks ago now with excuse after excuse still nothin and no responce even when i see him online. now iv filed a claim with paypal. and also i found this thread where hes ripped other people off. DONT DEAL WITH THIS MAN WANNA BE. http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=336845

racerx573
10-05-2008, 04:22 PM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311938&highlight=racerx573

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311304&highlight=racerx573

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=53138&highlight=racerx573

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=racerx573&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Here is what I PMed him back, not trying to start a forum war, because I am not near as childish as this to call someone out in the manner that you have.

"Hey man, just wanted to let you know that it's pretty immature the way you go about doing things, and saying the things you're posting on the forums. Things happen, alright? I am sorry I had a military obligation that came up that was not under my power, and had to go out of town for a a short while... so shipping that part wasn't my first priority. I did not forget about it, however. You can check my ebay feedback, and other feedback on this forum under the classifieds feedback forum. There are very few instances where I did not get the parts out that I sold in a prompt manner, and the ones that were delayed were, again, work or military related. So like I said in my last PM, it will go out Monday Priority mail or UPS ground. I am not going to overnite it or anything, because I already lost about $85 on the part, because I needed it sold when I did. So if you don't have it by Wednesday, and it comes Thursday, do whatever you want, but you will have it. It won't be any skin off of my nose, that a couple people left me some bad feedback because I had things to do relating to the military/work. It happens to a lot of people, and most are understanding and don't go about it in such a childish way. Anyhow, that is all I am going to say on that matter. Let me know when you get it, and like I said feel free to bash all you want, because most of the old school members on this site know that I am an upstanding seller on here and on ebay, etc. Thanks, Jason"

I hope everyone can see where I am coming from, it's obvious he did not look into the rest of the feedback left by others on this forum. I just now remembered why I stopped going to this forum for a while, won't be back anytime soon either because of members who start things like this.

Good day, everyone.

AtvMxRider
10-05-2008, 08:25 PM
Ok then why do you have another thread trying to sell it again????

yamadude71
10-06-2008, 07:44 AM
childish its not at all childish its about a mans money and a mans word. and as for immature ill tell you what immature is immature is not answering another man back and at least explaining your situation after you took his money even tho you were online several times chatting with other people and ignoring the situation on hand. that's just plain wrong. if you knew you had military obligations maybe you should of stated that in your forsale post. like shipping may be slow due to military obligations or something not just ignore it. and as for your feedback i did look at the other 3 good feedbacks you have and say lucky them. wheres my item? and i did not get this angry over night it took over two long weeks of waiting on the mail for nothing. and hearing the im gonna ship it out tomarrow excuses. and then the not returning emails at all. im not bashing anyone here i just want what my hard earned money payed for. thank you.
ps. i will update this feedback if and when i get it.

yamadude71
10-06-2008, 09:44 PM
today is pretty much the end of monday how bout a tracking number

racerx573
10-06-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Ok then why do you have another thread trying to sell it again????

They were seperate threads....wasn't trying to double sell it.

I am pretty sure we have all of this resolved now, since it is on its way.

yamadude71
10-22-2008, 08:26 AM
ok an update guys i received an empty package and paypal found in my favor but i was only refunded a $1.51 because he had no paypal funds. i contacted him and he said he will refund my money but thats been over a week ago and still nothin so heed my advice and dont deal with this guy.

Glamis400ex
10-25-2008, 11:45 AM
wow...and a Marine to boot. That's crappy

AtvMxRider
10-25-2008, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by racerx573

I am pretty sure we have all of this resolved now, since it is on its way.

Doesn't seem that anything is resolved:ermm:

racerx573
12-29-2008, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Glamis400ex
wow...and a Marine to boot. That's crappy

No reason to have brought that into it, since the reason it was not delivered was because I had military obligations, if you had read my post above.

Not to beat a dead horse, but all of this has been resolved, and he was issued a full refund, and the part was lost in the mail apparently...so it was a lose/lose situation for me. No part and no money.

Just wanted to remind everyone that I am true to my word.