PDA

View Full Version : Swing Arms

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 07:13 PM
Looking at the broken swing arms on this site. I notice they where all the old style. The first swing arm on page one is a perfect exsample of someone not running the right shock. I also want to say that was a bad swing arm that did not work out for us and I tried to recall what ones I could. Then for the ones I missed I replaced no questions asked. The way the linkage works on a 400EX cause many company's like mine to change the way we make swing arms. As you can see we have change are parts greatly. Then swing arms that we did not have problems we changed them to the newer style just to keep up with you guys. The newest swing arm is the Z400 witch is by far are best design. on top of the we are comeing out with a new style of a-arms that will compete with any a-arm on the market.
For the pricing issue I due compete with all the top company'sin the industry. As for are quality it is just as good as theirs. I know we have slipped from time to time, but most of that comes with starting a new person and just missing thier misstakes. If that dose happen we take care of the of our error and cover the cost.
After reading this site I know their is allways room for improvment and we are allways trying to move ahead. It is hard because the market is growing so fast it makes hard to keep up. So i am sorry if some of the warrenties did not get taken care of in a timely manor. But just cause their is no money involved dosen't mean you fell to the bottum of the list. So if anyone has any questions please hit me up while I am here.

OutlawEX
12-10-2002, 07:16 PM
Hey Dan welcome to exriders,checlk you email ,i emailed you

Ralph
12-10-2002, 07:20 PM
"hit me wth question while im here"

you are not staying???

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 07:22 PM
Just hitting the wrong buttons sorry. I was trying to reply

Ralph
12-10-2002, 07:23 PM
huh?

LSR426
12-10-2002, 07:24 PM
DAN,
I APPLAUD YOU FOR GOING TO BAT ON THIS SIGHT. THAT NEW LTZ SWINGARM LOOKS SWEET. ANY CHANCE I COULD GET MY DC-4 TO LOOK LIKE THAT?

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 07:26 PM
All in good time! Keith Little new bike for next year is working awsome. It is a 250R bike power by a CR450 and is the best bike he has ever riden. It will turn heads that is a fact.

12-10-2002, 07:29 PM
This was about 7 months back, but anyways i was looking for a e-brake block off. i decided to order the LSR, website said it was IN STOCK. No problem, i ordered one right up. Said it would ship in like 2 days, something like that. Well 3 weeks, and still no part??? so im sartin to get pissed off, it took them a good 4-5 days to answer an e-mail. Finally i called them up, somewhat rude, but i got what i needed to know, they had just shipped it. took a little over 1 month for a brake block off to travel from Arizona to Louisiana. LSR appolgized for the mistake, and i was happy with my product. I also own a LSR axle for my banshee, i have no complaints at all! just a little chrome chipping

LSR426
12-10-2002, 07:31 PM
DAN,
I APPLAUD YOU FOR GOING TO BAT ON THIS SIGHT. THAT NEW LTZ SWINGARM LOOKS SWEET. ANY CHANCE I COULD GET MY DC-4 TO LOOK LIKE THAT?

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 07:32 PM
About the e-brake about that time I was have Problems with my web site people about not reciving orders from them. Sorry

12-10-2002, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Dan Fisher
About the e-brake about that time I was have Problems with my web site people about not reciving orders from them. Sorry

No big deal, im happy with my LSR items. Im just glad everything is starting to work out around here

LSR426
12-10-2002, 07:34 PM
OOPS THAT WAS A MISTAKE DOING THAT 2 TIMES. I SEE THERE IS A LONESTAR 450 CHASSIS ON THIS SITE. I ALSO PUT THE PICS OF MY 426 ON HERE.

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 07:34 PM
I will be back in a little bit I will try to answer anything yo all need

OutlawEX
12-10-2002, 07:37 PM
Dan I emailed you about 15 minutes ago,i was wondering if you got it or read it,if so could you please repond

Scott400EX
12-10-2002, 07:43 PM
Ok i ordered a LSR swing arm thru a dealer. It has not been made yet. This is probably a dumb question but it will be the new style for the 400ex correct???

Dan Fisher
12-10-2002, 08:02 PM
Outlaw 400Ex I did recieve your e-mail did not have time to read it yet. I will read it in the morning.
For the guy who has a swing arm on order it is the new style 400ex swing arm and you will not have any problemswith this swing arm. But please get your shock rebuilt for the swing arm. It will make a world of difference.

Extremeracer167
12-10-2002, 08:07 PM
I just want to say that im VERY happy to see Dan on here talkign with us. I might give him a call just to ask him a few questions. Its great to have you dan. ANd hopefully once all the bashing is done, u will get to bring the great insight we all know u can give us!

Poncho
12-10-2002, 08:12 PM
Welcome Dan. :)

THE QUAD GOD
12-10-2002, 08:41 PM
Dan, I must say thanks.
You are the best, so is your crew at LSR
I have spoke with you many of times asking questions and tech advise, and you have been pretty honest with me , and every time I have needed something, you have always been there.

Thanks again

Pappy
12-10-2002, 08:51 PM
yep...welcome....

i am glad to see you on the site. it is a good sign when we attract the top names in our sport to discuss the products we all use. looks like you are putting this fire out just fine......glad to see it working out.:)

QuadRacer041
12-11-2002, 05:03 AM
well as you probably know i was one of the guys complaning about my lsr swingarms. i ould like to say i am VERY pleased to see you come onto this site to try to help people out like this, it does alot to start to change my mind about how you guys opperate. thank you again.
i also will try to give you a call later today and explain to you my deal, maybe you can give me some anwsers. i could put it hear but i would rather talk to you in person.

here a some pics of my bikes, just you so can see how many lsr products have purchused.if you cant see em all in the pics look at my sig.
400ex
lsr a arms, stem, subframe, swingarm

QuadRacer041
12-11-2002, 05:05 AM
arens 250r
lsr a arms, stem, and used to have your swingarm but it broke and sheldon would not warrenty it.

B@ckBoneBelgium
12-11-2002, 06:17 AM
Dan ,

I was complaining about my steering stem I twice broke , but you got balls here ! You gain my 100 % confidence in your products again , but not the steering stem :D

I due have a lot of respect for you guys , since you came to the forum and sayd , give me a call and I see what I could do .With companie would do that ???

thanx again man !

James70214
12-11-2002, 09:35 AM
Dan
Good to have you here. You will see that if you stick around and answer everyones questions you will recieve a lot more business in the future. This is some of the best advertising you could do by explaning everything to us.

QuadRacer041
12-11-2002, 10:14 AM
just called and left a message for dan to call me back, after we speak ill let you guys know.

Ralph
12-11-2002, 11:45 AM
just called very nice guy. lsr gets big points in my book

QuadRacer041
12-11-2002, 12:03 PM
i just spoke to dan,
very nice guy, very professional, offered to care of my lsr 250r arm no problem. i explained my situation and he apoligized for the problem and i apoligized for my coments that i made here.
but thats the way i had been feeling because i felt i was mistreated....so all is well, i just wish it didnt have to come to this.
dan also assured me that he will be here often to answer as much as he can.

MSL
12-11-2002, 12:13 PM
Thats great:D

Doibugu2
12-11-2002, 12:17 PM
Boy were like one big family. Had a long lost brother (Dan) who finally came around to talk to his family who had some problems with him. We fought, we argued, but in the end we solved the problem.

Good to have you hear Dan. You'll need some thick skin, but I'm sure we will all enjoy your comments.

QuadTrix6
12-11-2002, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Boy were like one big family. Had a long lost brother (Dan) who finally came around to talk to his family who had some problems with him. We fought, we argued, but in the end we solved the problem.

Good to have you hear Dan. You'll need some thick skin, but I'm sure we will all enjoy your comments.

LMAO, :D :D welcome dan

ride300exred
12-11-2002, 04:01 PM
Real nice guy we worked everything out .
If you had a problem call him I'm sure he would help

nacs400ex
12-11-2002, 05:37 PM
Welcome Dan, nice to have you at exriders.com. In the future i will be buying a axle, but i was getting mixed opinions about your customer service. It was a toss up between LSR and RPM, I still havent chosen what i am going to buy, prolly wont be anytime soon, cause i just used all my money uprgrading to a 400ex. So in the near future, i could be a customer. I am sure there will be more new customers from exriders too.

Craig

Dave400ex
12-11-2002, 06:28 PM
Welcome Dan. This site is getting some great new people like Dan and John Arens.
Can you explain how your Long Travel a-arms work and how they compare to the others? Also JA is working on a new design LT arm that will be under $600. It will be interesting to see how the other companies respond.

Ralph
12-11-2002, 06:31 PM
guys dan is such a nice guy i decided to buy a swingarms from him. good guy

Dan Fisher
12-12-2002, 07:30 AM
Their is so much to the lon trvel a-arms. If you could please call and I can explain everything to you. (800)457-7223 ext.203 please leave a message if I am not their I will call back.