PDA

View Full Version : kimbo slice?...owned or robbed?

byrdman37876
10-05-2008, 12:09 AM
so witch is it? he got a busted eye but not knocked out.

Sweendogie
10-05-2008, 12:32 AM
kimbo wasnt protecting himself while he was on the ground so the ref had to call it.... but i think he can put up a better fight than that... i say rematch that was a crap match

c450Razy
10-05-2008, 01:09 AM
not knocked out?!?! one punch (a jab at that) droped him flat on his stomach and the ref had no choice but to stop it. he was gettin his head beat in...I have no clue why anybody thinks hes a good mma fighter and ppl are always making excuses for him... accept the fact people HE SUCKS!

And to all you people who think elite xc wasnt pickin fights for him, look at one of the owners of XC in the backround screamin at the ref for back of the head of the shots... now if that dont tell you anything idk what does

KIMBOWNED!!!!

TWISTED
10-05-2008, 05:55 AM
I think that fight was fixed.....He's taken way harder shots when he was street fighting... If you watch the pre fight interview, he's clearly not happy about the fight to begin with...

extremeblastr
10-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by c450Razy
not knocked out?!?! one punch (a jab at that) droped him flat on his stomach and the ref had no choice but to stop it. he was gettin his head beat in...I have no clue why anybody thinks hes a good mma fighter and ppl are always making excuses for him... accept the fact people HE SUCKS!

And to all you people who think elite xc wasnt pickin fights for him, look at one of the owners of XC in the backround screamin at the ref for back of the head of the shots... now if that dont tell you anything idk what does

KIMBOWNED!!!!

are you stupid?? or did you not notice the two shots that were landed directly to the back of his head right at the beginning of that barrage. he was robbed plain in simple as petruzelli wasn't even warned for shots that would have gotten him dqed in the ufc.

TWISTED
10-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by extremeblastr
are you stupid?? or did you not notice the two shots that were landed directly to the back of his head right at the beginning of that barrage. he was robbed plain in simple as petruzelli wasn't even warned for shots that would have gotten him dqed in the ufc.

I was wondering about those as well..............

jcv400ex
10-05-2008, 07:39 AM
That was the biggest amount of horse**** i've ever seen on TV. Yes, he did go down after the punch, he was regaining his thoughts......and then ILEGALLY got punched in the back of the head repeatedly!!!! Elite XC is a JOKE!

450raider
10-05-2008, 07:58 AM
well i for one am happy for petruzelli, rather than seeing ken shamrock get fed to kimbo......... kimbo fans wana talk fixed, then lets go back to june..... and as for the shots i think that they just passed legal but really if you ever had kimbo in a position like that youd be one dumb dude to not go in swinging in that same manner for what it was worth

HB416EX
10-05-2008, 10:33 AM
Kimbo got dropped and what happens after that is his fault.Yeah there were 2 shots to the back of the head but they were not intentional.Kimbo was moving Petruzelli was throwing.

Thier big black "superstar" got shown what he really is.hype.Any decent MMA fighter would have taken him out.Ken would have won last night.

Kimbo acted cool after and he sems like a decent guy but too many people put him over.He isn't good at all.

New MMA fans make me sick,roundmouths.

bigH
10-05-2008, 10:44 AM
First off, you are a joke if you think Kimbo Slice has any skills in mma at all. He is the most over-hyped fighter in mma today. Obviously, you have no knowledge of mma or you would realize he has no wrestling or grappling ability what so ever. Which is the foundation of a good mma fighter. At his age he will never have the wrestling ability or ground game of a skilled mma fighter. As far as his stand up goes, he has absolutely no kicks, and cannot defend the kick, whether its high or low. And obviously with your lack of knowledge he throws a punch like a boxer by rolling his shoulder into the punches. That is a big no no in mma. Sorry its not boxing its mma. Its pretty bad when a at best midlevel fighter knocks you out on one foot, off blance.

jcv400ex
10-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Boy, you guys know it all! WTF was I thinking? Newbie to MMA? Round mouth? Go pop a zit or two, finish your homework, drink your juice box.....and ask mommie for a hug, cuz you need one.:ermm:

c450Razy
10-05-2008, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by jcv400ex
Boy, you guys know it all! WTF was I thinking? Newbie to MMA? Round mouth?

yea pretty much, y dont you come over to sherdog with me and look at our forums, with real figters and people who realy know the sport... everyone called it, like i said you people are going to try and make excuses for him all day but in the end the truth is the truth he got beat by a LHW UFC reject. And knocked out by a JAB!!!

mineralgrey01gt
10-05-2008, 01:50 PM
Kimbo cant handle mediocore (sp) fighters. If you threw a good UFC fighter in the ring with him they would rip him to shreds. Hes overrated

quad2xtreme
10-05-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy
sherdog...people who realy know the sport...

Found this funny because Sherdog posters have about a 50-50 chance of picking the winners in big fights. I don't even want to begin to list all the fights in the last 12-16 months that have gone the "wrong" way.

OutlawEX
10-05-2008, 02:39 PM
KIMBO OWNED

Kimbo would of got owned by Shamrock. Kimbo was loosing that night no matter what.

Kimbo would not stand a chance in the UFC

TWISTED
10-05-2008, 02:40 PM
I liked the juice box comment... That was funny.....

Warnerade
10-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by TWISTED
If you watch the pre fight interview, he's clearly not happy about the fight to begin with... because he knew he was gonna get worked.

jcv400ex
10-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
Kimbo cant handle mediocore (sp) fighters. If you threw a good UFC fighter in the ring with him they would rip him to shreds. Hes overrated

Yeah, he's not the best MMA fighter, but he brings in $$$$ It's called marketing. And he got screwed....

450raider
10-05-2008, 06:57 PM
actually if kimbo was gonna show how big of a deal he was this woulda been the time to do it, they kept on going on and on about his ability to fight anyone anywhere at anytime even going on to throw around terms such as "legend" (which disgusted me) yeah i think kimbo would have ripped shamrock apart because hes like 50........ but with this petruzelli situation i say a rematch (like a no1 contender fight) is in order then if kimbo gets beat again then no excuses

byrdman37876
10-05-2008, 07:27 PM
personally i didn't care for either. kimbo looked like a "night f Mohawk' and spaghetti looked pretty stupid and gay with pink hair.

AtvMxRider
10-05-2008, 08:14 PM
I agree that Kimbo is over hyped. Who has he fought???? Anybody worth a chit???? NO!!!!

400exrider989
10-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Kimbo lost and it was BS if there were a rematch he would win , id put money on it, watching it on my home theatre ystem iwas shocked, but i have my PVR so i rewound it and slowed it down, heres what went wrong, kimbo went in for the strike, and was to far back, not having something to put the momentom into made him fall over on his face busting his eye, while he was on the ground he got hit in the head 3 times out of 8, they were crappy hits too, he wasnt defending because he was shocked and trying to get up the whole time, the ref called it, and he was still going at it that even when the ref went over top to stop the fight kimbo started fighting the ref, the fight was complete BS, kimbo is over rated but should have knocked around that pinked haired seth. rematch nuff said

honda4life72
10-06-2008, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I agree that Kimbo is over hyped. Who has he fought???? Anybody worth a chit???? NO!!!! if your not worth a chit . then u dont get to fight anyone worth a chit.

c450Razy
10-06-2008, 01:07 PM
i would bet everything i have that if you put him in the cage with uriah faber he would get KILLED, and uriah is only a buck 130, lol

TWISTED
10-06-2008, 01:26 PM
I think he threw the fight myself........

450raider
10-06-2008, 01:41 PM
one thing i still keep thinking about was how goofy that ethel mertz looking chick acted that gina corano beat up (am i the only one who has gina in my top 5 list of hottest girls on the planet?) anyway that other woman just struck me as an odd one..... and im not fully sure why

TWISTED
10-06-2008, 02:37 PM
How SCARY is the Cyborg chick???? YIKES!!!!!!!

younggun95
10-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by 450raider
anyway that other woman just struck me as an odd one..... and im not fully sure why
Maybe the gapped tooth, couldn't have been that lazy eye...:huh

450raider
10-06-2008, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by younggun95
Maybe the gapped tooth, couldn't have been that lazy eye...:huh

:D yeah, she talked a good enough game but then it got really annoying when it actually showed her live trying to pass off that "serial killer/bada*s" apperance but really she just turned herself into a joke, and her fighting didnt do her any favors for that matter.......... and that cyborg chick does look like the real deal, i hope we get to see some of her action on a cbs show soon

madskrillz2
10-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Ya'll wanna know what makes him getting beat even worse? He got beat by a ***. Check this link out. It's actually true.

http://deadspin.com/5059233/meet-the-man-who-felled-kimbo

and here is a link to the forum I found it in.

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f61/gay-seth-petruzelli-pictures-leaked-disturbing-856803/

byrdman37876
10-06-2008, 09:42 PM
that's disturbing to say the least......:huh :eek2: