PDA

View Full Version : Parting out a complete 05......

quadgod440ex
10-04-2008, 07:29 PM
Well i rebuilt this bike from the ground up after i got my 08 with intentions of keeping it around and maybe building a backup bike.... Well that didnt happen and ive tryed selling it but havnt got any bites. I Figured i might make a few more bucks if i just part it out anyway. So its an 05 frame and motor. The front Arms, spindles , and shocks are off of my 08. These have maybe 30inutes of riding on them if that. This motor literally only has 1 tank of gas through it from the showroom. Motor is FRESH!

So parting out complete quad.

Set of red plastics Awsome shape and still very red Not pink. you can barely see any scuffs on them . Asking 150. Will get pics asap.

Frame is PAINTED Black. Never ridding on yet just built the bike with it. Completly Straight no breaks or bends or new welds. Asking 400. Frame will come with a bill of sale.

Subframe is also PAINTED black ... Asking 125.

Radiator is very good shape No dents or holes . Holds pressure great. Asking 125.

The motor im gonna have to ask 1300 .

Thats it for most of the big stuff. Like i said i am completely parting this out so let me know of anything else you need and i will get you prices. i just wanted to list up there mainly the bigger items. My ebay feedback is 100% positive if you guys would like to refer to there to check it out. My ebay name is Newcgadget. Thanks guys.

bfrank450R
10-05-2008, 03:53 PM
do you have the taillight, and how much would you want for it?

HIGHFLYER419
10-10-2008, 10:26 AM
WHAT WAS DONE TO THE MOTOR TO FRESHEN IT UP, ALSO WHO DID THE WORK, IS IT STOCK PISTON AND CAM.