PDA

View Full Version : what to do.......

Tommy 17
11-11-2001, 12:36 PM
ok i am one Pi$$ed off person. i called the guy about my engine its been there 2 weeks and 1 day and he didn't even order the parts yet. he told me when i took it there it would be done in 3 weeks now he told me it may be up to 1 1/2 months from today bc he has a 440 motor to work on which came after mine bc it wasn't there when i took mine there.

i am thinking about taking my engine back from him and sendin it out to someone else. where should i send it to now and i want it to be around the same price as him 700 or 800$. i don't want it to be on race gas, i wanna run a stock pipe for right now. i want a je 406 or 416 engine built any ideas what i should do or just wait my 1 to 2 months and ride in jan....

can anyone give me a way to contact tc racing... a phone number, a email, web address anything i been looking and i can't find nuttin.

trx400ex
11-11-2001, 02:13 PM
ughhh, i told you not to trust this guys 220 porting..j/k really, i dont think this would help but......get a xr cam je 416 piston rev box and a full pipe........that is like 800 bucks, itd only cost ya 50 or so more to take it to a shop and have it bored and drop the piston/cam in,,,, then if you need more upgrade later nail a edelbrock or fcr carb on it, and finnally another easy upgrade later would be porting,.....back to your questions , have you checked with marcums?, id bet he could do the work, but dont email him , call....dont know anything about tc though...does this work www.tcracing.com (just a guess)

trx400ex
11-11-2001, 02:15 PM
ok that didnt work but one other thing, even if he was working on a 44o that came after yours he should have ATLEAST ordered the parts to do yours, chances are the 440s making him more money,if i were you id get that engine back and take it somewhere else

Tommy 17
11-11-2001, 04:49 PM
ya i called him today and i told him if he don't start within a few dayz and have it back to me within 2 weeks i want it back. he told me he will see what he can do. i am lookin at duncan right now or ct racing. i can't do the work my self i would screw up for sure and my dad don't really have the time to help me out. i would rather pay.