PDA

View Full Version : Plastics 660, banshee, yfz 400ex, NE ohio

f4istunna
10-02-2008, 04:35 PM
I have a few sets of plastics pretty much just taking up space in the garage. Id like to sell them locally to avoid the shipping hassle. Id have a hard time just finding or making boxes for these lol they are expensive to send on top of that.

Im willing to meet up w/ someone if needed. I just ask that you throw a little in the tank.

Located near youngstown oh

Heres what i got. Will get more pics soon

Banshee oem white, fronts are race cut. no cracks few minor scratches/scuffs $75 obo w/ tank cover and grill. $100 w/ like new gray seat. or $40 for just seat

Banshee yellow/black full fender. Black front and rear yellow tank/grill. No cracks but black pretty faded pretty good. Would probably clean up nice w/ plastic renew/polishing. $30

Banshee black gripper seat nice shape $40

Also have spare banshee frame 96 w/ bill of sale $100

Also have toomey T'5's w/ silencers. Pipe has some rust & pitting up near the cylinder and part way down the pipe. The part of pipe visible when mounted is clean overall silencers nice. $200

Raptor 660

White/black plastics no cracks, but scuffed/scratched $40 $75 w/ seat

Complete bottom end. Came w/ bike when i bought it to replace the bad bottom end that was in it at the time i bought it. Everything seems to be in good shape. I didnt split it but it rotates nice no slop and goes through gears. $200

400ex frame w/ bill of sale $75 straight no cracks. Paint worn by boots and bottom.

Probably have some 400 plastics for sale too (gotta see what the old lady wants to keep :rolleyes: )

Yfz blue oem fenders some stress marks full fender $60

250r white front race maier. need cleaned up but good shape $30

Ill get pics of the rest soon

I have some wheels and tires i need to get rid of too when i get a chance to go through them ill post up.

f4istunna
10-06-2008, 07:10 PM
banshee seat

f4istunna
10-06-2008, 07:12 PM
banshee

f4istunna
10-06-2008, 07:14 PM
yamaha Douglas rear 8" 20" holeshot tire in 75% or more tread. A few lugs have the edges rounded off looks like spun on root Doesnt affect it hook great.
$125 wheel/tire combo may seperate

f4istunna
10-06-2008, 07:16 PM
toomey

Kennethyfz450
10-07-2008, 01:00 PM
I'm interested in the frame you have for the ex. If you have any full fender ex plastic i'm interested in that as well. (i sent you a pm)

f4istunna
10-07-2008, 06:20 PM
i had a set of 400 plastics but sold locally the other day.

Still have the frame though

Trackgold
10-07-2008, 08:16 PM
hey if you go to officemax and get a roll of shrink wrap or shipping wrap you could wrap the plastic real tightly and ship it i did that with a set of aftermarket fenders for my 660 it only cost me 60$ to ship

f4istunna
10-08-2008, 07:25 AM
who did you ship through? Ive shrinkwrapped stuff and shipped it before but w/ ups it didnt really save much due to the no box fee's lol.

Trackgold
10-08-2008, 07:52 AM
actualy it was ups i use them for all my big stuff and i never heard of a no box fee

f4istunna
10-08-2008, 08:01 AM
ya its like $7 or $8 per item. Last time i did it i had to ship a few things sep. so it added $20 some bucks just for not being encased in cardboard.

j28d
10-13-2008, 09:14 PM
Plastic wrap it and ship it greyhound express, it cost me 28 bucks to ship a full set of raptor plastic to california. The buyer has to pick it up at a local greyhound station, but it's way cheaper. Is the bottom end complete for the raptor, and would you make a deal on the raptor bottom end and the banshee pipes if I pick them up-I'm in Akron.

j28d
10-13-2008, 09:20 PM
Hey, I sent you a pm but your box is full. Would you take 350 for the bottom end and the t-5's, is the banshee frame a a-arm frame, and can you pm me a #, I can pick this stuff up Thursday or Friday night? Also, is the bottom end ready to go(i.e., can I throw a top end on and ride) or has both sides been stripped down. I'm in Akron, I'll come to your house or meet you really close. Let me know and thanks.

f4istunna
10-14-2008, 02:55 AM
cleared pms i didnt realize there were that many in there.

The bottom end is complete other than stator and clutch. There another guy that messaged me the other day that wants to come and check it out.

the T'5s are pending also.

The frames are a arm frames and still have one available. the left footpeg is welded on and strong. would need to retap one of the bolt holes if you wanted to fix it.

j28d
10-14-2008, 09:59 PM
Well, let me know on the bottom end and t-5's, I have cash in hand and will pick them up. Thanks.