PDA

View Full Version : Lil' video i made..

Gray33
10-02-2008, 03:51 PM
Here is a video from me jumping out little creek bank thing in our new woods we have.

Btw, i suck at ramping but i need practice for mx

Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMxkrSFn2EI)

thanks for watching
-Gr4y-

10-02-2008, 03:57 PM
trust me you'll get better

my dad built a jump 4 me in our yard and when i started jumpin it i had no idea what i was doin, now the jump is to small, me and my cousin made it into a tabletop only 5 ft or so and i still end up flat landin b/c i want to go bigger then jump allows

just keep jump do laps over and over hit a jump and get a feel 4 the quad in the air

good luck!!!!!

Gray33
10-02-2008, 03:59 PM
Lol, for now all i have is this creek bed. Cant afford a track, asked the rents said we cant afford it.

what gear should i hit this creek bed at

Ruby Soho
10-02-2008, 04:05 PM
pull the shovels out of your shed

make your own jumps

10-02-2008, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Ruby Soho
pull the shovels out of your shed

make your own jumps

Thats what I do:D

I actually went around the yard one day and collected scrap wood. There is a natural hump in my yard, so I build a small ramp with a plywood top so the edge sits on the top of the hump to make it bigger.

Kind of a scary contraption, but it works:devil:

powermadd400ex
10-02-2008, 04:29 PM
hell i laid a wheel barrel on its side and threw roost in it. after about a week of screwin around i had a barrel full.enuf to make a decent downhill jump. i need to make it uphill now :D

Gray33
10-02-2008, 05:07 PM
how bad was my jump lol?

powermadd400ex
10-02-2008, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Gray33
how bad was my jump lol?

its pretty small. but you gotta start somewhere. i reccomend you hit a local mx track and get the feel for the quad. take a few laps and jus roll over everything and then hit the smaller jumps if you feel comfortable. NEVER let anybody put pressure on you to get you to jump something you might feel uncomfortable doing. pretty much just know your limits. take it easy and work your way up.