PDA

View Full Version : fast flexx worth it?

liex21
10-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Hey as the title states are the fast flexx bars worth the money do they help that much because they are a pretty penny but i dont mind spending the money if they are worth it also whats your views on steering stabalizers also .thanks in advance.

scuzz
10-02-2008, 10:15 AM
I trail ride mostly, and I don't have any flex bars, but I have been on a quad with them and they were VERY nice, it's like having a littl ebit extra suspension there too.

The guy who had them said he would never go back to regular bars again...

LeGaCyGiAnT124
10-02-2008, 11:10 AM
They are a good bar for wrist factures. I know it saves mine! It also is a nice upgrade because they flexx too. They are worth the money to me. A steering stabilizer is the first thing I would get though. I don't know how I rode without one before.

AZ440ex
10-02-2008, 01:36 PM
I think they are good, I was lucky enough to get mine dirt cheap but even at full price they are still worth it in my opinion. Last year I missed 4th and came up short on a double, I still jammed a wrist pretty bad but I felt the bars give, I think I probably would of busted my wrist without them and ended up over the bars.

440challenger
10-02-2008, 05:55 PM
no doubt about it one of best investments

Lonestar_R
10-02-2008, 10:08 PM
I have them and love them. I had the same ones on my LTR and didn't like them with my anti vibe stem I had on it. Now on my 400EX I love them with just a trail tech clamp. I think the flexing of the stem and the bars was too much and gave me arm pump really bad and almost instantly

liex21
10-04-2008, 02:17 PM
thanks for the replys i think you all helped me make my decisions flexx bars are soon to be in my signature :cool: