PDA

View Full Version : Haunted MX-cool event !!!

QuadJunkies
10-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Haunted MX Roy, WA 10/25

Team Money$hot and Hubby Racing are putting on a super cool FREE event for kids October 25th! Here are the details:

1pm: Kids Motocross clinic taught by local Washington Pro riders Eddie Hernandez and Jay Jones on a private track. There will be room for 16 dirt bike and 16 quad mini-riders (under 13 as of now I think). The clinic will cover safety, minor mechanics/maintenance, sportsmanship, and riding technique (cornering, passing, jumping, etc.) After the class there will be a relay race for prizes (see the details below on some of the neat prizes we have for the kids!). We are asking for a $30 donation for the class.

When the class is done there will be a costume contest (also eligible for prizes!)I am not sure on the age limit for this one

7pm: Haunted House and Fairy Garden! The haunted house is free and open to anyone that would like to come out! (We could also use a few volunteers interested in scaring the masses!)

There is going to be lots of CANDY and room for trailers to park (I'm not sure about overnight parking yet). Now let's talk about the good stuff...

In addition to a fun and educational riding afternoon for the kids, there will be tons of sweet giveaways. So far we have items from Suspect Clothing, RacerX, Stunt Juice, Transworld (publishers of Quad magazine), SCR Graphics, Fireproof Racing, and MORE!

Send a PM to Rainbowlaces or email hubbyracing@ywave.com for details and registration contact information.

Rainbowlaces
10-16-2008, 10:56 PM
Atv entries are filled. Thanks for everyone that signed up.

These kids are going to make out like bandits at this thing! We have lots of sponsors giving away some great prizes. Also Honda will be there so you can test ride the new 700xx and Big Red (as long as the weather holds out).

If you missed it this year...keep your eyes peeled for next year!!:D