PDA

View Full Version : political stickers

bean2080
10-01-2008, 06:20 PM
where is everyone getting them obama 08 and mccain 08 bumper stickers? i have been trying to find them, i need them for a joke. one of my buddies is for obama and i was just going to put mccain stickers all over everything just to get on his nerves :devil:

10-01-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by bean2080
where is everyone getting them obama 08 and mccain 08 bumper stickers? i have been trying to find them, i need them for a joke. one of my buddies is for obama and i was just going to put mccain stickers all over everything just to get on his nerves :devil:

lmao nice! this one lady pissed me off and was an *** one day so i follwed her home and went back at night with a bunch of bush stickers and slapped them over all the door handles and stuff cause she had a john kerry bumper sticker.

powermadd400ex
10-01-2008, 06:50 PM
my buddy has a "NOBAMA" sticker on the back of his truck. ill ask him where he got it.

bean2080
10-01-2008, 06:56 PM
lol "nobama" that would get him fired up for sure

XCRacer236
10-01-2008, 07:08 PM
those bumper stickers are hilarious!!!

heres a joke for your friend:
Obama is standing at the pearly gates and st. peter asks him why he should let obama in. obama replies; well i was the president of the united states. st. peter looks at him and says, oh really when?
obama says: about 3 minutes ago!

i laughed so hard i started crying when my buddy told me that in the middle of class.

powermadd400ex
10-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by CaseDawg350
those bumper stickers are hilarious!!!

heres a joke for your friend:
Obama is standing at the pearly gates and st. peter asks him why he should let obama in. obama replies; well i was the president of the united states. st. peter looks at him and says, oh really when?
obama says: about 3 minutes ago!

i laughed so hard i started crying when my buddy told me that in the middle of class.

holy crap thats great! :D
btw he dont have a job. but the priciple at his school approached him about it and got a good laugh out of it

ryansblaster
10-01-2008, 07:30 PM
http://www.cafepress.com/_nobama

http://www.cafepress.com/obama_bs
haha:D

10-01-2008, 07:32 PM
your a douche if your going to put it all over his car.

bean2080
10-01-2008, 07:40 PM
im not going to put it on the paint of the car just a couple on the windows and stuff, nothing that would mess up the paint or anything. im not that bad of a friend. :D