PDA

View Full Version : I want to say THANK YOU to all the thieves in this world

QuadJunkies
09-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Thanks to theives, my kids will not get to attend there last WORCS race of the year.
I hope the thieves are happy stealing all there gear.They took all the gear bags.
They dont know this yet , I guess Ill have to break them the news after school.
They took everything but one pair of Alpine boots, the others were all brand new.
MY kids worked very hard this year, including my Husband and myself. How dissapointing on the last race of the season.

mcwilly
09-30-2008, 02:00 PM
Man, I hate to hear that. :mad:
What about friends....anybody they know w/ some gear they can borrow for the last race?

gbcap
09-30-2008, 02:37 PM
where did they steal it?

how could a person steal gear and then have thier child wear it? i would feel like such a failure as a parent to have my kids wearing stolen gear.

have them wear jeans and work boots and i am sure we can find some helmets and googles to send your way.

i know i have an old helmet one of your kids could wear. send me your address and ill ship it to ya. its not a junk helmet, just no use for it anymore. haha.

neveready
09-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Come on everyone I know we all have enough gear laying around to get these guys on the track again!!!!!!

Let's pull Together on this one!

What all do you Need

riding4fun
09-30-2008, 04:54 PM
QJ,

What size boots does kelsey wear. I have an extra pair I think its a 10 in ladies

I have a helmet also. What size does she wear. Or measure her head so anybody else chime in.

Tina,
Give us their sizes. I'm sure we can get some stuff for the race.

Darrell

400ex4ever
09-30-2008, 06:10 PM
That is Bull crap...There is nothing more I hate in the world then thieves.

But you’re not getting out of it that easy...I am sure I can find some of Ze'vyer's stuff that will fit Brandon. That's why I love the quad community, everyone is wills to help.

TTracer#22
09-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Tina I have extra helmets and chest protectors and I'm 20min from the track in taft. I dont think Brock's gear will fit Brandon but if it does your more than welcome to a full set for the races.

What size does he wear?

wvspeedfreak
09-30-2008, 06:28 PM
Hey Tina,I think Austin and Brandon are close in size.Let me know what I can send you.

AtvMxRider
09-30-2008, 06:40 PM
:mad:

mxdad423
09-30-2008, 07:03 PM
How could a person steal something that they know belongs to a kid, that I will never know, what a low life......
Post up some sizes, I have some of Brandon's extra gear lying around and would be more than happy to send it out to you, no charge, just knowing that it would help your kids get to their last race of the year is worth more than anything......

Kevin Smitley

born2ride14
09-30-2008, 07:04 PM
QJ, I have a some childrens goggles that i would send you and a pair of Oneal 12/14 pants with a kids medium top. They seem a little smaller than what the tags say but if you want them pm me. I cant belive people would do that. Hopefully we can get you what you need. COME ON EVERYBODY. DIG OUT YOUR OLD GEAR,THESE KIDS DESERVE IT GREATLY! :)

dirtmomma
09-30-2008, 08:01 PM
VERY sorry to hear this Tina :( :( nothing worse than a THIEF!! Sounds like everyone is willing to pitch in & help out though to get them to the races :) keep your heads up & go racing!!!

AtvMxRider
09-30-2008, 08:05 PM
Post up some sizes Tina

quadnana7
09-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Let us know the sizes I have some of Christians gear that doesn't fit him anymore you are welcome to it.
2 Things I can't stand THIEF OR A LIAR

QuadJunkies
10-01-2008, 12:53 AM
Wow... I dunno why I am so surprised how great the quad community is, but I am so glad to have my family part of it....
Im going to call and talk to there sponsors first tomorrow and see if they can help 1st.;)
After taking inventory, it looks like Kelseys is what got hit the hardest.4 pairs of the works Goggles,2 pairs gloves, 2 pairs of palm savers, orthopedic knee brace, chest protector,Alpinestar boots, helmets,1 set of gear,1 set we found .still makes it tough as they have to have 2 sets for a full wk end.
Brandon-
2 works Goggles, 2 sets of gloves
Brandon got lucky, his stuff was in a separate bag so alot of his stuff was fine.

IT was taken right out of our truck the night we got home . Someone also tried to break into our garage because the keyless entry was messed with and my Truck was keyed the full length.
Just some punk kids Im sure . Im so thankful they didnt get to the bigger stuff ,that would have been devastating.Still all in all, it adds up.
I swear if I ever find out who done it they will be crying for there momma when I get ahold of them.
Kelsey was pretty sad because she loves her Monster stuff.

I cant remember exact sizes, but I think Kelsey wears
Pants-28 adult
Shirt-Adult small
gloves-small or Med(depending on brand)
Boots-8-8.5 adult
Chest protector-adult small
Helmet-small to Med. Adult (depending on brand,but usually small)

Brandon
Gloves-Large Youth
quadnana-
I too hate a thief and a liar,theres nothing worse.

hardtrailz400
10-01-2008, 05:57 AM
Sorry to hear of this happening, but it does show how good some people are as you read through this thread.

Best of luck and hopefully they can find the kid that did it and somehow turn his life around.

pitviperacing
10-04-2008, 08:40 AM
:mad: :grr: What a bunch of low lifes:cuss:

I have a matching set of girls answer ion jersey size youth large and pants size 4. my daughter wears a size 14 pants so not sure if the would be the same as 28 , can measure the waist and send pics if ur interested. they do have the adjustable waist.

have a pair of thor quadrant boots adult size 9 brand new never worn
shift chest protector ,I think it was a youth large

Also might check dennis kirk the usually have some gear on clearance

Just let me know if these can help and Best of Luck

Why do people (kids), instead of admiring someone for there acomplishments, get jellious and try to ruin it :confused:

QuadJunkies
10-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by pitviperacing
:mad: :grr: What a bunch of low lifes:cuss:

I have a matching set of girls answer ion jersey size youth large and pants size 4. my daughter wears a size 14 pants so not sure if the would be the same as 28 , can measure the waist and send pics if ur interested. they do have the adjustable waist.

have a pair of thor quadrant boots adult size 9 brand new never worn
shift chest protector ,I think it was a youth large

Also might check dennis kirk the usually have some gear on clearance

Just let me know if these can help and Best of Luck

Why do people (kids), instead of admiring someone for there acomplishments, get jellious and try to ruin it :confused:
Thank you, thats very kind of you!
Im trying to get a a couple dealerships to help her out locally that do a little rider support for the kids ... Im headed out today actually to see what they can do first.
Also, where do you think the best place for the lowest price would be to buy a pair of Tech 3's?
Looks like they snagged Brandons :mad:
On a lighter note, I cant remember if I mentioned it or not, but Kelsey packed her Orthopedic brace in her suitcase, so they didnt managed to kipe that! :)

Also, this is off topic, but I didnt want to make a new topic...
Anyone know what XFR's website is? I have looked everywhere and I cant find it .

riding4fun
10-04-2008, 12:45 PM
This is it.
http://www.xfrproatv.com/

dirtmomma
10-04-2008, 02:49 PM
Tina I would check RMATV for the Tech 3's :)

kustomfab2003
10-04-2008, 06:23 PM
Tina, Sorry to hear about all of this... I have a set of NEW MSR Jewel womens size 6 boots here as well as New Pink Thor Static Race gear for my wife that she will never use since we are switching to a buggy. I also may have a helmet or 2 and some Tech 8's size 11 men's as well. Let me know and I can ship any of it your way next week.

Josh

QuadJunkies
10-04-2008, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by kustomfab2003
Tina, Sorry to hear about all of this... I have a set of NEW MSR Jewel womens size 6 boots here as well as New Pink Thor Static Race gear for my wife that she will never use since we are switching to a buggy. I also may have a helmet or 2 and some Tech 8's size 11 men's as well. Let me know and I can ship any of it your way next week.

Josh
Thanks Josh and riding4fun - thank you very much!

Our local Honda dealership to help her out on pants, shirt and gloves... Stil working on a Helmet,possibly still a chest protector and boots.
Josh,her boot size is an 8,but its Brandon that I need to get boots in a size 6.

Josh, Ill see you at Taft! Kelseys stoked !

:D

riding4fun
10-04-2008, 07:37 PM
Tina,

I have a set of Tech 6's that are size 6 that Brandon can use.

As far as Kelsey is concerned I believe I have a Medium chest protector and a large helmet. I have a pair of fox boots size 10 womens.

I will post pictures if you want.

Darrell

QuadJunkies
10-04-2008, 08:14 PM
Darrell,Shes good on the boots!:)
But for Brandon that would be cool-thanks!
If I ende up figuring that out before, Ill be sure to let you know .
Im going to have to get a few things a little at a time so that they can ride and train at home.
Looks like the Techs are the same price in RMATV as they are locally, so at least I know what the prices run.

riding4fun
10-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Just let me know.

Here's the helmet
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/sdflenner/IMG_4226.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/sdflenner/IMG_4227.jpg

Darrell

mamafite
10-06-2008, 12:53 AM
Tina,

I think we could help out with a fox airframe matte black chest protector medium, thor chest protector small 60-100 lbs. and some white a stars size 7,black a stars stars size 6 if you could use any let us know and we will ship to you.

The Fite's

QuadJunkies
10-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by mamafite
Tina,

I think we could help out with a fox airframe matte black chest protector medium, thor chest protector small 60-100 lbs. and some white a stars size 7,black a stars stars size 6 if you could use any let us know and we will ship to you.

The Fite's

Thanks Dawn!

QuadJunkies
10-16-2008, 11:56 PM
I just wanted to give an update and thank a TON of people.. There so many great people in this sport and my family thanks you all.
There are some that wish to remain anonymous, you all know who you are-thank you!
Also, thank you to Z-bros racing, they supplied all Kelseys practice gear couresy of Klim... Also, ExtrememiniquadsNW and WPS/FLY racing for her race gear.The gear is very nice I must say!! :eek2: I even got to tour FLY racing's facility(Ill be posting a few pics later in the Open section)
She now can go home with her own stuff instead of borrowed gear .We had a few things we will still have to get over time, but the kids can ride and just have a good time! :)
Some of the riders also sent her some gear that unfortunately didnt fit since shes such a skinny minny. :p
Im just kinda speechless and was a little choked up over the response, but wanted to thank everyone ,thanks for putting a smile on her face ,we REALLY do appreciate it.

lilman
10-17-2008, 05:43 PM
sorry for your loss ,this site is awsome the support you got was great.i hope the kids had fun.