PDA

View Full Version : Dynojet kits, anyone ever have any problems/ HRC jet kits

440challenger
09-30-2008, 07:09 AM
With the ongoing battle to get rid of this backfire on decell, I believe im going to order the Honda HRC jet kit.

I've tried almost everything possible so far. Im running a 04 450 with a full exhaust stage 2 hc and 11.5.1je,no lid,.

Using Dyno jet kit set to sealevel specs.Pops BADLY on decell (very noticeable in tight trails when on and off the gas)

I've so far ( bumped pilot jet all the way up to a 52!)put air box lid on, tried half of a lid,new crush washer on head pipe,sealed exhaust joint with high temp rtv, changed the clip on the needle both ways, bumped the main, dropped the main, checked for air leaks on the intake boot, repacked my exhaust, motor is low time,fresh valves in spec,etc.

Long story short,im sick of the backfiring and im willing to try any other suggestions. Did anyone ever have a problem with their dynojet kit? maybe the needle is worn?

440challenger
09-30-2008, 07:22 AM
I was just thinking. I have the motoworks full system and i installed the baffle they sell. Do you think this would have an affect causing the backfire?

pro-rider46
09-30-2008, 01:27 PM
i love my dynojet kit. easy to use...

but is your float adjusted right, if your float is too low, it will be acting like the way your saying