PDA

View Full Version : KTM Demo Rides -- What events do you want to see us at next year?

ATVVogt
09-30-2008, 06:32 AM
Hey all,

We are putting together a list of ATV-specific events that we'd like to bring our all-new 2009 KTM ATVs to next year. What well-attended events would you like to see our Ride Orange program attend next year?

Whether it's TrailFest or Dune Fest, tell us why we should make a stop at your favorite ATV event and, if you are convincing enough, we'll try and put it on the docket next year.

There is a lot of interest surrounding our all-new product, so we hope we see you at a Ride Orange ATV demo ride in the near future.

Best regards,
Chris

Pappy
09-30-2008, 06:49 AM
Quadfest!

Colby@C&DRacing
09-30-2008, 08:19 AM
would it be possible to make it to the Heartland Challenge this year Nov 6th-8th?

www.heartlandchallenge.com

duke416ex
09-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Maybe a Mid South Winter Series event. KTM is big in the dirtbike side of it, but not many atv's there. Usually have good turnouts at the races. www.msws.org

xsr_racing28c
09-30-2008, 08:52 AM
Come out to Quadlympics next July in Wisconsin. Lots of ATV's come out there for this event.

Oh and not to mention, I'll be out there with an 08 KTM XC and 09 KTM SX.

:D

Colby@C&DRacing
09-30-2008, 08:53 AM
www.nohva.com

we have 2 jamboree's a year spring and fall

Ralph
09-30-2008, 09:19 AM
Heartland Challenge

fandl450r
09-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Colby please hire me. Thanks.

But Heartland challange would be cool, as well was any of the Jamborees.

Raptorchick
09-30-2008, 09:40 AM
Hello Chris,

How about setting something up at one of the WORCS races, particularly at one of the Washington State rounds? They are close to the Seattle metro area and usually have the highest turn out with between 500-700 racers. There are also a few changes going on with WORCS for next year that I cannot publicly mention that will most likely boost attendance even more, plus a lot of the WORCS riders are cross over MX racers that would probably be very interested in checking out the new KTM SX models.

Additionally, there would already be a good sized MX track on hand for the demo rides and it could even be possible to set up an industry or demo class race like was done at round nine of Nationals at Red Bud.

Not only that, but when I did an interview with Tim Farr a few weeks ago, he expressed a lot of interest in having the team come out and race at a couple of WORCS events. If it was coordinated that the team could come out along with having the demo rides, that would have the possibility of drawing even more people.

There isn't a lot of this kind of thing that happens on the west coast, so I think that this could generate a lot of interest in KTM's new SX models on the west coast.

tat2dguy01
09-30-2008, 10:19 AM
Chris,
x2 for what she said. I 'd like to see you guys come to Colorado. Anywhere in Colorado and I will make it.

Originally posted by raptorchick
Hello Chris,

How about setting something up at one of the WORCS races, particularly at one of the Washington State rounds? They are close to the Seattle metro area and usually have the highest turn out with between 500-700 racers. There are also a few changes going on with WORCS for next year that I cannot publicly mention that will most likely boost attendance even more, plus a lot of the WORCS riders are cross over MX racers that would probably be very interested in checking out the new KTM SX models.

Additionally, there would already be a good sized MX track on hand for the demo rides and it could even be possible to set up an industry or demo class race like was done at round nine of Nationals at Red Bud.

Not only that, but when I did an interview with Tim Farr a few weeks ago, he expressed a lot of interest in having the team come out and race at a couple of WORCS events. If it was coordinated that the team could come out along with having the demo rides, that would have the possibility of drawing even more people.

There isn't a lot of this kind of thing that happens on the west coast, so I think that this could generate a lot of interest in KTM's new SX models on the west coast.

smr
09-30-2008, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by duke416ex
Maybe a Mid South Winter Series event. KTM is big in the dirtbike side of it, but not many atv's there. Usually have good turnouts at the races. www.msws.org

Perry Mt would be perfect...usually has about as many people as a GNCC.

ATVVogt
09-30-2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks for all of your input. We will be hitting up races along with events, so all of your feedback is appreciated. I've been in the ATV industry for quite some time, and a few of these events I've never heard of.

I.E. Heartland Challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We want to make sure anybody interested in our product gets a chance to throw a leg over it.

BLU82
09-30-2008, 12:14 PM
It would be awesome if you could make to one of the neatv-mx races!

Raptorchick
09-30-2008, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by ATVVogt
Thanks for all of your input. We will be hitting up races along with events, so all of your feedback is appreciated. I've been in the ATV industry for quite some time, and a few of these events I've never heard of.

I.E. Heartland Challenge.

Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We want to make sure anybody interested in our product gets a chance to throw a leg over it.

The Heartland Challenge is a 10 hour endurance race that is being put together by Harlen Foley and Andy Kyner that will be held in Iowa in November. I left you a voicemail at your office with my number. I am helping them with obtaining sponsors and such for this event, so give me a call and I can give you details if you're interested. We have plenty of room for the rig and can have a demo track put together for you.

rollie
09-30-2008, 04:24 PM
NEATV-MX!!

quadracer707
09-30-2008, 06:36 PM
How about getting a full blown atva mx race team together, & race like the other manufactures, now that would be awesome, think of all the covearge you would get there. I know a good pro looking for a ride,

Ken