PDA

View Full Version : Whats it worth???

blacknblue#2
09-29-2008, 10:57 PM
Well here before long i will be selling my predator. Im not sure what these are worth but its in real good shape, maybe even someone on here would be interested in it. It is..............
2003 Predator
Aftermarket black plastic
Invision powersports graphics
Full yoshimura exhaust
Custom ground webb cams
Brand spankin new holeshot HD rear tires
and right now it has a set of aftermarket remote rezzy FOX front shocks but i may sell them seperate and put the stock front back on.

Im no polaris expert so whats this worth guys??

scuzz
09-30-2008, 12:13 PM
If you can put it back to stock...I would. Chances are you're less likely to get anywhere near your original investment back on the go-fast parts you put on there. Those very parts might also be a leverage point for someone who might use the aftermarket parts saying that it's been "raced" or "dogged".

When I sold my 400EX, I got a good portion of my money back whereas the buyer said he would have wanted those thrown in had they been attached.

Just an FYI, save the money as it's your own.

As far as the price, I'd go off of a local craigslist or something and see what bikes sell and which ones don't according to price. I know my 400EX sold more in the Dallas area than it would have in rural Mississippi.

trx250rider
10-07-2008, 10:54 AM
$50

katch26
10-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by trx250rider
$50
nice reply
youll get more money parting it out and Id be willing to take some stuff off your hands.....esp the web cams. Any specs?

if you don't want to part expect to take a huge hit on it as the market is a buyers market now

blacknblue#2
10-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Hey katch, i tried to PM you but your inbox is full

katch26
10-07-2008, 03:32 PM
yeah sorry I cleaned it out