PDA

View Full Version : were to get a no link shock??

miles Machine
09-29-2008, 07:48 PM
were can i get a no link rear shock??

bushwesl
09-29-2008, 08:47 PM
You want a new one? I'd get either a Custom Axis or PEP. They're not going to be cheap though; probably upwards of $1100 new.

I picked up a used Custom Axis dual rate fully adjustable no-link shock for $500 off from a member here, but then I had another $200 or so into it so it would be setup for my specific application. They're rare to find used too. I looked for months before I found the one that I finally bought.

Good luck.

250Renvy
09-29-2008, 09:04 PM
If you are looking for used, it will be a long search. If you want one new, I'd go with Custom axis or PEP as well, but you could probably get an elka for cheaper.

Elka rear 250R shocks as well as Custom axis can be converted but you'd need to find one cheap as it'll cost a few bucks depending on if the shaft needs lengthened.

fastrnrik
09-29-2008, 10:04 PM
I have a used Custom Axis no link shock I may sell.

Or, if you want a new one, call Seth at SF Racing, and he'll set you up with a new PEP.

addictedtomud
10-04-2008, 08:08 AM
I have a Elka no link in brand new condition. Setup for 185lb MX it is 18-5/8" from eye to eye. This might be considered long travel b/c my standard travel no link is around 16" and this one will not fit. Triple rate springs. I also have the manual and adjustment tools for it. $750 It really is very nice condition.