PDA

View Full Version : slipknot

badass_banshee
12-10-2002, 01:48 PM
anyone like slipknot, system of a down, mudvyne, or any other metal bands

Wired
12-10-2002, 01:50 PM
Slipknot is one of my favorite bands so is mudvayne. actually the song "Severed" by mudvayne is one of my favorite songs to listen to. so much anger! :D

Wired
12-10-2002, 01:51 PM
cant forget about pantera either.... thats where it all started for me, actually that and the first korn cd got me into hard rock :macho

badass_banshee
12-10-2002, 01:53 PM
and disturbed, i like pantera, drowning pool, papa roach is a bunch of sell outs, i wanna get system of a down's new cd

Atreyu
12-10-2002, 01:54 PM
innervision and deer dance are soad's best, ive never really listened to mudvayne. everyone download killswitch engage- my last serenade its a good song

tants
12-10-2002, 02:10 PM
metal music is the devils best friend, jesus loves you! listen to country music... ;)

flyin#5
12-10-2002, 03:07 PM
yeah most metal bands kick @ss. even though im not much of a slipknot fan i do listen to them sometimes.

fooracer
12-10-2002, 03:12 PM
My faverite song is Heretic Song by slipknot. I like alot of heavy stuff but I have my soft side too, I mean everyone needs a little bit of Michael Bolton every once in a while right???.......jkjk :huh

tants
12-10-2002, 03:27 PM
i like sic by slipknot, its nuts! wait and bleed is also a classic

Bean
12-10-2002, 03:32 PM
my plague, disasterpiece, eyeless, spit it out, diluted, sic, wait and bleed, are some hardcore songs

JTRtrx250r
12-10-2002, 03:37 PM
no dought about it.......Pantera shreds,especially if you're a drummer!!Vinnie Paul has taught me alot!!!,lol

spincr4hire
12-10-2002, 03:57 PM
yep, saw Slipknot last year at Ozzfest. love Stone Sour, too. Saw them last month with Flaw and Trust Company, KICKASSS show!!!:devil

spincr4hire
12-10-2002, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by WiredCinqmars
cant forget about pantera either.... thats where it all started for me, actually that and the first korn cd got me into hard rock :macho

Korn's first, best ever! that cd was WAY before its time.

Ex_Rider43
12-10-2002, 06:22 PM
yeah slipknot is great Im listening to spit it out at the moment

Nausty
12-10-2002, 06:29 PM
yah slipknot is awsome, I can't wait tell their new album. Some of there songs are getting really old though. I've been listening to them so much. Still though heretic song, (sic) are my favorites.

My favorites right now are in flames-clayman, killswitch engage-my last serenade, and static x-push it(this has been one of my favorites for so long and i've heard it so many times, still not tired of it though.)

Also some more good songs for you guys
Insolence-poison well
stone sour-black heart
187-step off
in flames-satalites and astronauts
hatebreed-before dishonor
system of a down-phyco
disturbed-liberate

Bean
12-10-2002, 06:33 PM
my fav songs are
slipknot my plague
queens of the stoneage - first it giveth
sugarcult - pretty girl
killswitch engage - my last serenade

Black400
12-10-2002, 06:44 PM
Slipknot Mudvayne my two top favorite bands

JUST saw MuDvAyNe in concert it was F@cking crazy it was so awesome

Also does anyone have slipknots new dvd disasterpieces i do it sooooo badazz if you dont have go get it

I also have all three of slipknots cds and all three of Mudvayne cds:devil

OutlawEX
12-10-2002, 06:56 PM
Taproot is sweet to,d/l their songs,I am a mudvayne fan,disturbed,system of a down,slipknot,god smack

305exracer11
12-10-2002, 07:02 PM
slipknot are a bunch of fags!!! Mushroomhead kicks *****

Bean
12-10-2002, 07:03 PM
they sound almost the same, lol

MeatHead
12-10-2002, 07:04 PM
All you guys are forgetting the classics. the Sex Pistols, Black Flag, Suicidal Tendencies, Corrosion of Conformity, Butthole Surfers, Dead Kennedys, Dead Milkmen, Happy Death Men, and many other classics.

I still listen to some of them, but now I am more into Travis Tritt, Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, Dixie Chicks, and things along those lines.

I have heard slipknot, its just that sort of music doesn't do it for me any more.

Black400
12-10-2002, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by 305exracer11
slipknot are a bunch of fags!!!

F=ck you Mushroomhead is good but slipknot Is way better;)

305exracer11
12-10-2002, 07:12 PM
dude i wonder where slipknot got the idea of the mask.....MUSHROOMHEAD!!!

Atreyu
12-10-2002, 07:41 PM
All you guys are forgetting the classics. the Sex Pistols, Black Flag, Suicidal Tendencies, Corrosion of Conformity, Butthole Surfers, Dead Kennedys, Dead Milkmen, Happy Death Men, and many other classics.

i second that

Bean
12-10-2002, 07:43 PM
Mushroomhead is good and all, but not half as good as Slipknot

spincr4hire
12-11-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Nasty250r
metal music is the devils best friend, jesus loves you! listen to country music... ;)

this bumper sticker says it all (if you can make it out):blah

bansheeguy77
12-11-2002, 02:08 PM
dude i wonder where slipknot got the idea of the mask.....MUSHROOMHEAD!!!

dude that was a stupid comment. mushroomhead is my favorite band and i know alot about them. yes they indeed did come before slipknot by a few years. but its not that big of a deal. the 2 bands are talking of touring together. the bands dont have a problem with each other its their fans. but who wore masks before mushroomhead?? so they copied some1. its not that big of a deal. although it pissed me off to see an older slipknot picture where 1 of them had a pig mask on.

spincr4hire
12-11-2002, 02:35 PM
can't we all just get along...:D I like both bands personally...
Gwar was way before any of those bands anyway.

bansheeguy77
12-11-2002, 02:46 PM
yea gwar was there...kiss painted their faces for gods sake...and they mentioned a few other bands who did it before them...the reason they did it was because they were all in different bands in cleveland and when they formed they didnt want ppl starting rumors that they left their other band and **** so they wore masks to protet their identity.

DEAL
12-11-2002, 04:43 PM
2pac!:D

JTRtrx250r
12-11-2002, 04:59 PM
2pac? the "yo G" nursery Dr suess tunes dont do nothin' for me,as a musician I respect most music,just not that.......nothin but braggin and complainin'.Dont know whats worse......the death metal ,or the yo G busta cap in yo @ss.......I hate rap...I still op for the metal:D Mostly b/c its actually played on instruments,not drum machines and effects processors,to me thats weak,IMO

305exracer11
12-11-2002, 04:59 PM
I CANT BELIEVE U SAID THAT BANSHEEGUY THAT SLIPKNOT AND MUSHROOMHEAD ARE GOING TO TOUR TOGETHER...THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD...WHY WOULD MUSHROOMHEAD TOUR TOGETHER WHEN MH HATES THERE GUTS.I THOUGHT U WHERE A FAN WELL U DONT KNOW MUCH. MH HAS A SONG THAT GOES FU** SLIPKNOT FIGHT FIGHT....

bansheeguy77
12-11-2002, 06:26 PM
well im sorry...its not official but they said they would like to tour together thats all. and dude apparently your not the real fan cause u think mushroomhead hates their guts. ok understand this THE FIGHT WAS OVER IN 99. there actually never was a fight. the fans of mushroomhead and slipknot had a huge fight going as to who copied who and what not. both bands sat down and talked about it and came out cool with each other. j mann publicly announced that they have nothing against slipknot and respect them and would like to try to tour together. its not official. i would love that show being i love both bands. but for the sake of humanity i guess i hope it doesnt happen because there are "fans" like you who just like to start **** and would get huge fights going. the fights over it is no more. both bands like each other. just get over it dude. and they dont have a song out like that u moron. i own all 4 of their cds and i cant seem to find it anywhere?

Black400
12-11-2002, 07:55 PM
Yeah Corey called Jeffery and they got it all setteled out It was in Metal Edge they had an interveiw with both of them.:devil

12-11-2002, 08:12 PM
who care ..mushroom head has always sucked and so does new slipknot. if you want to listern to some real hardcore bands listen to hatebreed or some fear factory. mudvayne sucks also.

remeber these are my opions so don't start flaming

12-11-2002, 08:22 PM
snoop is the ****

but ne way, pantera-walk is the best song out there

slipknot are a bunch of dirtbikers...they got to ride with cinqmars and some other freeride guys

305exracer11
12-11-2002, 08:32 PM
even though they kinda made up, u no they still dislike slipknot bc at the last concert they where saying all this stuff about slipknot sucking and so on.....so i dont think its over...i cant want to go to there last concert on December 20!!! it going to kick *****.

bandit390
12-11-2002, 09:11 PM
People screaming crap that themselfs can't even understand is not music. In other words Slipknot sucks. So they have to dress up in make up, wear masks and other stuff to make up for there lack of having talent.

Bean
12-11-2002, 09:20 PM
nah, see, the masks are like Home Improvement, where it never showed the next door neighbors mouth, makes it mystrouis, and then its better to see, lol

kicker696
12-11-2002, 09:44 PM
i personally love primer 55 and slaves of dope, the best songs from each are bull****-primer55, and cat dragged in-slaves of dope

JTRtrx250r
12-12-2002, 12:35 AM
Anyone know the band SymphoneyX,they just came to town and absolutely wailed!!!I got to hang w/ them after the show,not only do these guys kick @$$,they're cooler than ****.I sure had a killer night tonight,check these dudes out,they're more of a musicians kinda band,but check em out anyway,if you dont like em then your probably a Sally,lol,They came to town w/ a band called Blind Gardian and blew them off the stage!!!!!!!!!!

Black400
12-12-2002, 06:58 AM
Originally posted by MX#132
who care ..mushroom head has always sucked and so does new slipknot. if you want to listern to some real hardcore bands listen to hatebreed or some fear factory. mudvayne sucks also.

remeber these are my opions so don't start flaming

Hatebreed is one of my favorite bands and i havent heard that much of fear factory but Slipknot and Mushroomhead do not suck

bradley300
12-12-2002, 10:25 AM
i like slipknot and saw mudvayne in concert. there show didnt seem to live up to what i expected( maybe because rob zombie was on after them and then OZZY) i'm more of an ozzy, black sabbath, and older metallica fan. Songs like last carres, so what and I am evil are classics. as is ironman( which was played at the begining of the ironman xc this year, i though that was a nice touch)

dunkfan_19
12-12-2002, 01:23 PM
Hatebreed is awsome but so is, slipknot, mudvayne,40below summer, and Slayer can't for get about slayer. slayer has been aroud for a while

bansheeguy77
12-12-2002, 01:32 PM
shut up buff no1 asked ur opinion....lol jk yea 40 below summer is great