PDA

View Full Version : Tag 2 Bars

300ex_rida
12-10-2002, 12:18 PM
Do tag 2 bars come with a crossbar pad because in the rockymountain book they arent pictured?

motochris
12-10-2002, 01:12 PM
All of the Tag bars i have ever had came with the pad... Just call them and ask them if it comes with the bars... I know some places try to make you buy the pad seperate but they should be included in the kit... Like i said i always had a pad come with mine... Just make sure you get the whole kit, Bars,pad,and clamps... You will have to change the bar clamps to use these bars... They are an add on piece that bolts to your bar clamps that are on your quad right now. They will raise your bars about 1" higher... I just never really cared how they had to mount there bars... The bars are warrenty for life cause it rips everything else up using there clamp system.... But anyway you get what you want..... Good luck and hope i helped...............:p

lilpoppy
12-10-2002, 06:42 PM
i just got my tag t-2 bars in the mail last week and i ordered a pad but it did come with one in the box. It is black and kind of a charcoal color. At least that is what comes with the polished bars.